Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run 21:40 - Feb 5 with 2128 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/johansen-interview-050223/

Good interview this. Obviously if we get tonked by Millwall it means very little but the fact that there has been an open group meeting about their form is encouraging. I thought his momentary comment about a lot of noise around the club spoke volumes about the fallout after Beale left. He also appears to admit that it has taken time for them to deploy what Critchley is asking them to do but that they are getting there. Anyway, that's how I'm reading it and I hope we can keep Stefan fit now because he could well be the difference in getting the team working and winning again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 22:17 - Feb 5 with 1961 viewsstainrods_elbow

I guess so, but (our) footballers are so good at this (talking the talk and not walking the walk - more often than not after the horse has bolted) that my eyes kind of glaze over these days. Stefan needs to persuade me he's not shot as a footballer at this level - I fear he is - so I'm not expecting any great reset even if he can manage to string together more than half a dozen games before he breaks down again. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 22:35 - Feb 5 with 1919 viewsNortholt_Rs

Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 22:17 - Feb 5 by stainrods_elbow

I guess so, but (our) footballers are so good at this (talking the talk and not walking the walk - more often than not after the horse has bolted) that my eyes kind of glaze over these days. Stefan needs to persuade me he's not shot as a footballer at this level - I fear he is - so I'm not expecting any great reset even if he can manage to string together more than half a dozen games before he breaks down again. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Yeah yeah. Enough with the BS. Time for these players to grow a pair and actually put a performance in on the pitch. 1 win in 15 games has to be a record even for us! Fkn appalling.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 23:06 - Feb 5 with 1826 viewscolinallcars

If you'd have told my old dad that one day the Rangers would have a team that was right up near the top of the league but then felt a little fragile and not entirely content vis-a-vis the many and various day-to-day problems that one encounters from time to time, he'd have thought you were bonkers.
And that was then they were paid about £11 a week.
Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 05:44 - Feb 6 with 1620 viewsBushRanger82

Kinda heard it all before, so, so, many times.

And yet, here we are. Out of both cups to lower league opposition at the first hurdle, and struggling to even buy a win in the league.

Great.
Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 15:00 - Feb 6 with 1220 viewsPinnerPaul

Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 05:44 - Feb 6 by BushRanger82

Kinda heard it all before, so, so, many times.

And yet, here we are. Out of both cups to lower league opposition at the first hurdle, and struggling to even buy a win in the league.

Great.

Its what loads of people said they wanted after Fleetwood.

Dunne it was then, he got crucified on here, every NC interview is picked apart - they can't win.
Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 15:27 - Feb 6 with 1128 viewsted_hendrix

Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 15:00 - Feb 6 by PinnerPaul

Its what loads of people said they wanted after Fleetwood.

Dunne it was then, he got crucified on here, every NC interview is picked apart - they can't win.

"they can't win."

Literally.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 16:23 - Feb 6 with 1017 viewsPinnerPaul

Stefan talks about the team and dealing with this bad run on 15:27 - Feb 6 by ted_hendrix

"they can't win."

Literally.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024