Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chloe Kelly 19:59 - Feb 22 with 2275 viewsDorse

Watching the Lionesses against Belgium - if Chloe Kelly fancies a change, we could definitely use her!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chloe Kelly on 20:11 - Feb 22 with 2176 viewsBushRanger82

Good performance from the Lionesses, and Chloe's a little belter, too.
Chloe Kelly on 20:56 - Feb 22 with 2022 viewsaston_hoop

Scored again, a couple from the Idrissa Sylla school of distance finishes! She's having a superb game though.

I know Lauren James is Chelsea....but, shes a proper talent. Belgium left back must have been the most relieved person in England when James came off at HT

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Chloe Kelly on 21:38 - Feb 22 with 1848 viewsbosh67

Chloe Kelly absolutely brilliant tonight. Really majestic down that right wing. So confident. 2 goals. Rightly player of the game.

England are utterly relentless. World class manager. Belgium scored a brilliant goal in the 90th minute to make it 5-1. England go straight back up the other end and make it 6-1 in the last minute just to make a point.

Another trophy for England. Well done those girls. They are flying!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2023 21:38]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chloe Kelly on 21:41 - Feb 22 with 1812 viewsBushRanger82

Done us proud, again.

And as I said before, our Chloe's a little belter.
Chloe Kelly on 21:45 - Feb 22 with 1806 viewsdaveB

World Cup this summer, they have a great chance of winning that
Chloe Kelly on 22:16 - Feb 22 with 1722 viewsKonk

Being locals, we went to the games tonight - thought England played very well, but Belgium were really poor. Enjoyed it.

Can’t believe I’ve seen England lift the Arthur Clark trophy. Up there with Hibs finally winning the Scottish cup in terms of things I never thought I’d see in my lifetime.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chloe Kelly on 22:59 - Feb 22 with 1616 viewsMrSheen

Chloe Kelly on 20:56 - Feb 22 by aston_hoop

Scored again, a couple from the Idrissa Sylla school of distance finishes! She's having a superb game though.

I know Lauren James is Chelsea....but, shes a proper talent. Belgium left back must have been the most relieved person in England when James came off at HT

My kids were at primary school with Lauren, Reece and the older brother they don’t talk about. Even as a seven-year-old, she tore into ten year old boys in playground games, incredibly fierce competitor.
Chloe Kelly on 06:58 - Feb 23 with 1318 viewsWokingR

Chloe Kelly on 20:56 - Feb 22 by aston_hoop

Wash your mouth out and come back when you’re ready to say sorry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024