Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Fans 21:51 - Apr 10 with 3225 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fck me weโ€™re the best. We earned that point for them today.
QPR Fans on 21:55 - Apr 10 with 3167 viewscolinallcars

Seconded. I watched on QPR+ and the fans came across loud and clear. Support plus humour.
Wel done chaps !
QPR Fans on 21:56 - Apr 10 with 3164 viewsRangersw12

Nearly 1300 and really got behind the team from start to finish

Same again at Stoke
QPR Fans on 22:07 - Apr 10 with 3080 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

QPR Fans on 21:56 - Apr 10 by Rangersw12

Nearly 1300 and really got behind the team from start to finish

Same again at Stoke

Classy Tweet
QPR Fans on 04:30 - Apr 11 with 2663 viewsnix

Yep, you were amazing. Could hear you all the way through.

I enjoyed 'you're getting wet' chanted at the home fans. Hadn't heard that one before.
QPR Fans on 22:12 - Apr 12 with 1993 viewshubble

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

QPR Fans on 09:27 - Apr 13 with 1778 viewsEsox_Lucius

The power of supporting the team no matter what as against screaming abuse at them and booing them. It's not that difficult to understand is it?

The grass is always greener.

QPR Fans on 09:42 - Apr 13 with 1736 viewsBlue_Castello

QPR Fans on 22:12 - Apr 12 by hubble

Nice one 2-0 and you f*cked it up, absolutely and one of those would have been disallowed in the Premiership, blatant handball.

I know we've had a really crap season but West Brom if they don't make the play offs are in major trouble and their wage bill is probably massive, I wonder how many bags of cash they had to offer to get Wallace and Swift to sign on presumably 3 or 4 year contracts.
QPR Fans on 10:30 - Apr 13 with 1700 viewsozranger

Was down near the front of the stand this time and I will admit the acoustics in that part of the ground/stand was really great. What is more is that the singing was generally just one song and not multiple ones that I have heard at previous games. The fact that we were confined into such a small area certainly assisted in this as well. Given what it was like at some of the others recently, this was really great. Of course, had either Richards' header or Dozzell's volley gone in, the small area we were in would have seen a good few accidents and many bruises given the sheer mayhem that would have ensued.

Burnley should be most interesting given we are not expected to get anything there but a spanking, but Stoke could be most interesting and I would expect quite a rather large following for that one, irrelevant of where we are in the relegation picture.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Fans on 12:01 - Apr 13 with 1587 viewsrobith

QPR Fans on 10:30 - Apr 13 by ozranger

Was down near the front of the stand this time and I will admit the acoustics in that part of the ground/stand was really great. What is more is that the singing was generally just one song and not multiple ones that I have heard at previous games. The fact that we were confined into such a small area certainly assisted in this as well. Given what it was like at some of the others recently, this was really great. Of course, had either Richards' header or Dozzell's volley gone in, the small area we were in would have seen a good few accidents and many bruises given the sheer mayhem that would have ensued.

Burnley should be most interesting given we are not expected to get anything there but a spanking, but Stoke could be most interesting and I would expect quite a rather large following for that one, irrelevant of where we are in the relegation picture.

Being new to the Lower Loft in safe standing this year and wondering if acoustics is something we can work on in the ground? We can't hear the upper loft and I understand they can't hear us either so all the chants end up out of sync.

Might go to the next fans forum and stress the importance of chant alignment in the loft for 10 minutes
QPR Fans on 12:36 - Apr 13 with 1524 viewsNoelmc

QPR Fans on 10:30 - Apr 13 by ozranger

" ...had either Richards' header or Dozzell's volley gone in, the small area we were in would have seen a good few accidents and many bruises given the sheer mayhem that would have ensued".

I'm sure Clive would have been heading back to his local iPhone repair shop for the first time in ages!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024