Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kings Park Rangers 08:48 - May 23 with 1698 viewsRangersDave

Just a thought (sorry, i'm sitting poolside in Greece at the moment), and i wonder if we could do it.....

This mallarkey of owners of other clubs owning a secondary club abroad.

We all know or feel it's fishy, but it seems to be legal, so why dont our owners do it? give us a feeder club, where we can buy or sell players to, to our financial advantage?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Kings Park Rangers on 08:52 - May 23 with 1664 viewsBluce_Ree

Every idea is a terrible idea when it comes to QPR because even if it's a good idea, we'd f**k it up.

So on that basis, I'm out.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Kings Park Rangers on 09:09 - May 23 with 1608 viewsPhildo

London Irish are on the block at the moment - they lose about 3m per year but if you added them to our club it would allow you to take a lot of the running costs of LR out of the FFP figures and politically might make the arguments for a new stadium easier. Lots of downsides as well but the thought did occur.
Kings Park Rangers on 15:26 - May 23 with 1339 viewsBoston

Kings Park Rangers on 09:09 - May 23 by Phildo

London Irish are on the block at the moment - they lose about 3m per year but if you added them to our club it would allow you to take a lot of the running costs of LR out of the FFP figures and politically might make the arguments for a new stadium easier. Lots of downsides as well but the thought did occur.

Waspish idea old chap.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024