Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the Florists won the league? 19:43 - May 20 with 3428 viewsNoDiddley

FFS talk about overkill
Have the Florists won the league? on 20:35 - May 20 with 3305 viewsWokingR

Well done to them and thought their support today was amazing.
It also increases the chances of Leicester and Everton coming down
Have the Florists won the league? on 20:49 - May 20 with 3256 viewsStanisgod

Fantastic job by Cooper, dead certs to go down, at last the revolving door policy has paid off. Still dont like them.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Have the Florists won the league? on 20:56 - May 20 with 3242 viewsWatford_Ranger

Widely written off and a bit of a laughing stock when they bought so many players. Stuck with a manager when few clubs would and stayed up comfortably at the expense of Massive Leeds or Massive Everton (or both). Star signing Lingard did nothing. Don’t love them but fair play.
Have the Florists won the league? on 21:18 - May 20 with 3193 viewsStreathamRanger

Yeah, fair play to them. Jealous but can't bring myself to be too upset about it. Just hope Everton drop now.
Have the Florists won the league? on 21:22 - May 20 with 3171 viewsSK_hoops

Have the Florists won the league? on 21:18 - May 20 by StreathamRanger

Yeah, fair play to them. Jealous but can't bring myself to be too upset about it. Just hope Everton drop now.

Scored an equaliser in the 99th minute today annoyingly.
Have the Florists won the league? on 21:28 - May 20 with 3152 viewsthame_hoops

Forest are fortunate that the four teams below them that are absolutely dreadful.
Have the Florists won the league? on 04:01 - May 21 with 2852 viewsHAYESBOY

Maybe get Bowler in on loan next season?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Have the Florists won the league? on 06:30 - May 21 with 2791 viewsjohnhoop

According to the commentator on last night’s Match of the Day, what made it such a wonderful achievement by Cooper was the fact that he’d had to find a way of integrating the 22 new players they’d bought this season!
He’s obviously oblivious to the cast of thousands policy they’ve been operating for years.
Login to get fewer ads

Have the Florists won the league? on 10:05 - May 21 with 2603 viewsAirtomoreira

Have the Florists won the league? on 21:28 - May 20 by thame_hoops

Forest are fortunate that the four teams below them that are absolutely dreadful.

I can think of a Championship team that are equally as fortunate this season......
Have the Florists won the league? on 10:44 - May 21 with 2543 viewsBlue_Castello

Sorry no congratulations from me, they took the pi** out of FFP, managed to get promoted by buying a cast of thousands, sold players to their owners other club at over inflated prices to balance the books which the Football League deem to be acceptable.

Ok so they took a massive gamble and it paid off, what sort of example does that set, it obviously helps they have a large ground and a big fan base but I'm hoping it all falls apart next season, I'm not one who thinks Steve Cooper is the next Messiah, if you buy a cast of thousands then sooner or later you will strike lucky.
Have the Florists won the league? on 03:49 - May 22 with 2239 viewsSydneyRs

I don't know that just about surviving relegation each year in the prem is that much to be jealous of. Also I've a strong feeling second season syndrome may strike here. Their support has been great this season but its still a novelty for them. Lets see how it goes if they are struggling season after season, as seems likely if they do stay up for a bit longer.

Everton will beat Bournemouth who had a shorter walk than most to the beach once they were safe meaning Leeds will be joining us next season.
Have the Florists won the league? on 07:05 - May 22 with 2137 viewsgazza1

Short memory......did you go to Man City many years ago when we lost but stayed in the Premiership - our fans went crazy.

Fair play to Forest too.
Have the Florists won the league? on 08:48 - May 22 with 2015 viewshubble

What I found ironic about that game was that at the end of the season it was the Forest fans who enjoyed the ecstasy of staying up, but the Arse fans, for all their team's valiant efforts over 36 games (at that point) were left feeling like their season was ultimately a damp squib. So who had the better season? You could argue it was Forest.

Similarly you could argue that despite a crap league season, West Ham fans, who have a European cup final to look forward to, have ultimately had a better experience than Arsenal fans.

[Post edited 22 May 2023 8:52]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Have the Florists won the league? on 10:17 - May 22 with 1916 viewsWatford_Ranger

Have the Florists won the league? on 08:48 - May 22 by hubble

What I found ironic about that game was that at the end of the season it was the Forest fans who enjoyed the ecstasy of staying up, but the Arse fans, for all their team's valiant efforts over 36 games (at that point) were left feeling like their season was ultimately a damp squib. So who had the better season? You could argue it was Forest.

Similarly you could argue that despite a crap league season, West Ham fans, who have a European cup final to look forward to, have ultimately had a better experience than Arsenal fans.

Give me 17th and any trophy over 2nd especially when you’ve played in Europe a million times. Actually give me 20th and a trophy over 2nd.

I’m in Brighton now and the place was bouncing last night now Europey is confirmed.
Have the Florists won the league? on 12:30 - May 22 with 1816 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Have the Florists won the league? on 20:56 - May 20 by Watford_Ranger

Widely written off and a bit of a laughing stock when they bought so many players. Stuck with a manager when few clubs would and stayed up comfortably at the expense of Massive Leeds or Massive Everton (or both). Star signing Lingard did nothing. Don’t love them but fair play.

Is staying up by winning the penultimate game of the season 'comfortable' ?

I don't think so, but if that is the case I am glad to hear we also comfortably stayed up this season.
Have the Florists won the league? on 20:58 - May 22 with 1682 viewsBushRanger82

I thought they'd won the bloody prem, not just stayed up by the skin of their teeth, in a league they can barely compete in.

And they have it all to look forward to, again!
Lucky bastards........NOT!!!!
Have the Florists won the league? on 23:26 - May 22 with 1620 viewscharmr

Fcuking hell more like have Newcastle won the league today. Rebecca Lowe on nbc going ape shyte after drawing against Leicester. Going on about the best fans, fcuk me they have fcuk all history as well as my Newcastle pal always reminded me.

So Saudi buy Newcastle and they get into the top four. Is that surprising and olde Shearer won’t say a bad word against them.

The hype and the dumbing down about the premier league gets worse and worse every season on nbc sports. Better then fox at least.
Have the Florists won the league? on 06:17 - May 23 with 1563 viewsstowmarketrange

Have the Florists won the league? on 08:48 - May 22 by hubble

West Ham fans have been given 5,000 tickets for the final.Where are they playing the final?I know it’s in Prague,but that’s a scandal that they’ve been given so few tickets for their biggest game in almost 50 years.
Have the Florists won the league? on 06:51 - May 23 with 1549 viewsSK_hoops

Have the Florists won the league? on 06:17 - May 23 by stowmarketrange

West Ham fans have been given 5,000 tickets for the final.Where are they playing the final?I know it’s in Prague,but that’s a scandal that they’ve been given so few tickets for their biggest game in almost 50 years.

That's mental, why? Corporates or are they playing it at a stadium the size of Loftus Road?
Have the Florists won the league? on 07:43 - May 23 with 1509 viewsgazza1

Have the Florists won the league? on 10:17 - May 22 by Watford_Ranger

Give me 17th and any trophy over 2nd especially when you’ve played in Europe a million times. Actually give me 20th and a trophy over 2nd.

I’m in Brighton now and the place was bouncing last night now Europey is confirmed.

Madness.....2nd place in the Premiership (the best league in the world), Champions League (the best club competition in the world). This has massive financial gains plus the exposure, plus better players will want to play for the club and lots, lots more.

The West Ham cup final, and fair play to them, is nowhere near what Arsenal have achieved.
Have the Florists won the league? on 13:46 - May 23 with 1390 viewsLazyFan

Have the Florists won the league? on 07:43 - May 23 by gazza1

Madness.....2nd place in the Premiership (the best league in the world), Champions League (the best club competition in the world). This has massive financial gains plus the exposure, plus better players will want to play for the club and lots, lots more.

The West Ham cup final, and fair play to them, is nowhere near what Arsenal have achieved.

Agreed and it will show when Rice is sold.

Even if they win the final, they will bomb out of a harder Euro comp next season, be in relegation trouble again and if not sorted in an extensive rebuild of the summer be relegated.

Spam are not Brighton.

zzzzzzzzzz

Have the Florists won the league? on 15:27 - May 23 with 1336 viewsstowmarketrange

Have the Florists won the league? on 06:51 - May 23 by SK_hoops

That's mental, why? Corporates or are they playing it at a stadium the size of Loftus Road?

Pretty much Loftus road size.The Eden arena in Prague has a capacity of just 19,370.
Have the Florists won the league? on 16:36 - May 23 with 1291 viewsMick_S

Have the Florists won the league? on 15:27 - May 23 by stowmarketrange

Pretty much Loftus road size.The Eden arena in Prague has a capacity of just 19,370.

This doesn’t sound too clever, does it?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Have the Florists won the league? on 17:34 - May 23 with 1236 viewsstowmarketrange

Have the Florists won the league? on 16:36 - May 23 by Mick_S

This doesn’t sound too clever, does it?

Maybe they only expected Sevilla and a Portuguese team to actually bother to make the final?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024