Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Gaffers Album - The Cold Blooded Hearts - The Cold Light of Day 16:22 - Jul 23 with 1714 viewsBrianWilson

was released on Friday if anyone fancies a listen - https://open.spotify.com/album/5JKWR7s0lYMKm7MJydi1Xo

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

The Gaffers Album - The Cold Blooded Hearts - The Cold Light of Day on 16:56 - Jul 23 with 1647 viewsstevec

Title like that, hope he’s not singing about us lot.
The Gaffers Album - The Cold Blooded Hearts - The Cold Light of Day on 17:37 - Jul 23 with 1563 viewsHAYESBOY

What ever happened to Dog Chewed the Handle?
Was hoping for a reunion.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The Gaffers Album - The Cold Blooded Hearts - The Cold Light of Day on 19:42 - Jul 23 with 1440 viewsDorse

Not as good as Dom Ball's 2021 album entitled 'The Sounds Of My Heart', an experimental 48 minute piece in which Dom mimed playing all the instruments, in French, whilst wearing a scandalously revealing brown leotard. Groundbreaking stuff.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Gaffers Album - The Cold Blooded Hearts - The Cold Light of Day on 22:35 - Jul 23 with 1225 viewsStanisgod

Not bad.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Gaffers Album - The Cold Blooded Hearts - The Cold Light of Day on 23:10 - Jul 23 with 1199 views222gers

I'm not familiar with this type of music but the servants sometimes tell me what's er, hot at the moment. Or is it cool ?
The Gaffers Album - The Cold Blooded Hearts - The Cold Light of Day on 02:33 - Jul 24 with 1110 viewsBoston

The Gaffers Album - The Cold Blooded Hearts - The Cold Light of Day on 23:10 - Jul 23 by 222gers

I'm not familiar with this type of music but the servants sometimes tell me what's er, hot at the moment. Or is it cool ?

I think we have to get down - or up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024