Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's highlights 18:36 - Dec 9 with 2111 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/hull-city/13026818/q

Bloody great keeping by Begs, a top drawer goal from Willock and kudos to Armstrong in the build up to the second.

We are definitely looking like a proper football team again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tonight's highlights on 19:20 - Dec 9 with 1861 viewskensalriser

What a beautiful sight, Chair and Willock embracing after they've both scored.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tonight's highlights on 20:01 - Dec 9 with 1699 viewsBklynRanger

The thing I like most about that second goal isn't so much Sinclair making a mug out of the keeper (though I do love that). It's the fact that we had 3 or 4 players up and around him at the time - which obviously led to the goal.

In the past that would have been Armstrong scaring the keeper at 1-0 and trying to turn and force it in himself - but no more than that.

This ability to be more solid while collectively going for it when an opportunity presents itself is just a treat.
Tonight's highlights on 20:08 - Dec 9 with 1666 viewsrobith

Won't feature the actual highlight - Sinclair winning a free kick getting his shirt pulled, then walking to the lower loft dusting off the QPR badge to us. Stick it in my flipping veins
Tonight's highlights on 20:25 - Dec 9 with 1566 viewsMidlands_Ranger

I thought Willock was no more, honestly thought he was done,like a movie franchise that you think has no more legs in it, all of a sudden there's a new movie and it's good, looks like the original ones that came out a long while back and you never thought could be matched. Really nice goal there from him today and on the second goal, he was chasing, running hard, supporting the press from sinclair and got the ball, got his head up, did the sensible thing. Really pleased to see this
Tonight's highlights on 05:04 - Dec 10 with 1164 viewsenfieldargh

Loved the sound of the ball rippling the net on Illias’s goal

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tonight's highlights on 05:09 - Dec 10 with 1158 viewsnix

Tonight's highlights on 20:01 - Dec 9 by BklynRanger

The thing I like most about that second goal isn't so much Sinclair making a mug out of the keeper (though I do love that). It's the fact that we had 3 or 4 players up and around him at the time - which obviously led to the goal.

In the past that would have been Armstrong scaring the keeper at 1-0 and trying to turn and force it in himself - but no more than that.

This ability to be more solid while collectively going for it when an opportunity presents itself is just a treat.

Yes. There was definitely one point (not sure if it was the Illy goal) where Marti was absolutely urging the midfield to get into the penalty area. It's definitely been a problem with us for a while now that we haven't been getting the midfield into the penalty area quickly enough to stretch the defence. They only tended to arrive after the opposition defence/midfield had tracked back, hence so many of our shots were blocked or crosses cut out.
Tonight's highlights on 06:29 - Dec 10 with 1116 viewsBklynRanger

Tonight's highlights on 05:09 - Dec 10 by nix

Yes. There was definitely one point (not sure if it was the Illy goal) where Marti was absolutely urging the midfield to get into the penalty area. It's definitely been a problem with us for a while now that we haven't been getting the midfield into the penalty area quickly enough to stretch the defence. They only tended to arrive after the opposition defence/midfield had tracked back, hence so many of our shots were blocked or crosses cut out.

He talked about it on that Swedish podcast too didn't he Nix? Something along the lines of taking advantage of having just scored to build on the opposition's weakness at that time, but in smoother Marti-speak.

Everybody around me was up on their feet at one point in the second half - can't remember if it was before or after the second - just because the pressing and positioning was so positive. Been a long time waiting for that.
Tonight's highlights on 07:18 - Dec 10 with 1066 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Tonight's highlights on 05:04 - Dec 10 by enfieldargh

Loved the sound of the ball rippling the net on Illias’s goal

It's a beautiful sound isn't it
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's highlights on 10:54 - Dec 10 with 880 viewsOldPedro

Tonight's highlights on 06:29 - Dec 10 by BklynRanger

He talked about it on that Swedish podcast too didn't he Nix? Something along the lines of taking advantage of having just scored to build on the opposition's weakness at that time, but in smoother Marti-speak.

Everybody around me was up on their feet at one point in the second half - can't remember if it was before or after the second - just because the pressing and positioning was so positive. Been a long time waiting for that.

I was watching on the Official stream and there was a point where we pressed Hull very high and there was a big cheer from the crowd - commentator mentioned it as the 3rd biggest cheer of the day!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024