Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite's trail of comedic terror - History 09:34 - Jan 11 with 1376 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61677
Diakite's trail of comedic terror - History on 10:13 - Jan 11 with 1304 viewsWokingR

Loved Samba.
Phil Dowd stood right in front of us and basically begged him to stop as the next foul left no option than to be sent off.
Diakite's trail of comedic terror - History on 10:17 - Jan 11 with 1278 viewsTheChef

And there was me thinking Diakite and Faurlin would be our Premier League midfield for the rest of the 2010s...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Diakite's trail of comedic terror - History on 10:25 - Jan 11 with 1262 viewskingsburyR

He was better then Patrick Viera for a game and a half!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Diakite's trail of comedic terror - History on 10:45 - Jan 11 with 1214 viewsrobith

Diakite's trail of comedic terror - History on 10:13 - Jan 11 by WokingR

Loved Samba.
Phil Dowd stood right in front of us and basically begged him to stop as the next foul left no option than to be sent off.

It was so funny, big hard man Dowd who loved dishing out cards to show his authority reduced to pleading with a maniac.

Some men just want to watch the world burn
Diakite's trail of comedic terror - History on 20:13 - Jan 11 with 868 viewsHooping_Mad

Diakite's trail of comedic terror - History on 10:45 - Jan 11 by robith

It was so funny, big hard man Dowd who loved dishing out cards to show his authority reduced to pleading with a maniac.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Thanks Clive, I still love him. I know I shouldn't

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024