Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*@#*#@g chelsea 21:21 - Jan 16 with 2099 viewsHayesender

The one time in my life I want them to win, and they're royally fecking it up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:24 - Jan 16 with 2048 viewsHollowayRanger

we have destroyed them again since we beat them they have falling apart

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:26 - Jan 16 with 2015 viewsbarbicanranger

I think Southampton are this years Qpr - when they beat us at home it reminded me of us away at Wolves last year. I can see them staying up, I really want them to be dragged into the struggle but they just seem to keep picking up points and having a go.
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:29 - Jan 16 with 1967 viewsHollowayRanger

that got a proper striker in lambert not pretty but never gives defenders a rest

chelski screwed now just bought on torres

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:39 - Jan 16 with 1855 viewswestolian

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:29 - Jan 16 by HollowayRanger

that got a proper striker in lambert not pretty but never gives defenders a rest

chelski screwed now just bought on torres

Hate to say I told you so, but me and Bosh have continually lauded Lambert

Most on here didn't think he could score in the prem

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:40 - Jan 16 with 1815 viewsJamie

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:39 - Jan 16 by westolian

Hate to say I told you so, but me and Bosh have continually lauded Lambert

Most on here didn't think he could score in the prem

Said in the summer he would be this seasons Holt. Most disagreed.
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:46 - Jan 16 with 1736 viewsthemodfather

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:40 - Jan 16 by Jamie

Said in the summer he would be this seasons Holt. Most disagreed.

cmon, RESPECT the european champions...they have only lost to bottom qpr 1-0 at home, then to swansea 2-0 at home in a semi and then followed that glory up by losing a 2-0 lead, at home to lowly saints....
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:52 - Jan 16 with 1683 viewsCamberleyR

Ha ha. Scum fans didn't look happy at the end. The "Rafa Out" banners will be making a re-appearance

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:53 - Jan 16 with 1661 viewsYorkRanger

I do fear that ultimately Southampton at home will be one of the games that comes back to haunt us...
Login to get fewer ads

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 21:55 - Jan 16 with 1639 viewsStanisgod

Which is why I think we'll still go down, despite the buys. Soton picking up points regularly and got good confidence and Wigan been here before. Villa will sack Lambert and get new manager syndrome. People seem to forget it's not just us that need to get the points, we also need the others to drop them. Think we are 6 points short of where we need to be to have a chance. Bah humbug

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 22:01 - Jan 16 with 1602 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's a blow, but there'll be lots of turns in the road yet.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 22:09 - Jan 16 with 1519 viewsrsonist

Pep will sort them out in the summer... oh.
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 22:10 - Jan 16 with 1509 viewsdanehoop

I think at the moment we are doing OK, but other results aren't going our way. Hopefully will change over the next 4 weeks if we keep getting results. Think we have probably left ourselves too much to do, but I have been surprised just how quickly Harry has turned around the pile of crap he inherited into a functioning unit. Might be he does surprise even more by keeping us up. I want to believe, but hey this is QPR and in the 30 something years I've supported them those upside surprises are as rare as rocking horse shyte, especially in the last 15 years or so.

Never knowingly understood

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 22:15 - Jan 16 with 1470 viewsHollowayRanger

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 22:10 - Jan 16 by danehoop

I think at the moment we are doing OK, but other results aren't going our way. Hopefully will change over the next 4 weeks if we keep getting results. Think we have probably left ourselves too much to do, but I have been surprised just how quickly Harry has turned around the pile of crap he inherited into a functioning unit. Might be he does surprise even more by keeping us up. I want to believe, but hey this is QPR and in the 30 something years I've supported them those upside surprises are as rare as rocking horse shyte, especially in the last 15 years or so.

there are enough winnable games left for us to do it

but we have to win them and MUSNT DARE LOSE TO ANY OF southapton wigan villa reading

Listen to the band play!

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 22:23 - Jan 16 with 1417 viewsSpiritofGregory

We have many games left to play. Harry will get us out of this mess, look at the points accumulated in the short time he's been in charge and it will improve further with new additions.
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 22:43 - Jan 16 with 1344 viewsClive_Anderson

Nah f@ck it I'm glad they didn't win. C@nts.

Actually starting to think we'll stay up regardless of other results.
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 22:48 - Jan 16 with 1324 viewsQPRDave

Long way to go yet and there are more teams that need to be wary than just the bottom 4/5. I think Norwich down could still be dragged in, so basically the bottom half
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 23:06 - Jan 16 with 1262 viewsMattnme

Before tonight we were effectively 3 wins behind southampton that hasn't changed. Imo the gap to them was already too big to close. If we win the next 3 and they lose we've overtaken them with 13 games to go. That is unlikely so you go to the next game and the next and with each passing game less games to turn it around. That may sound obvious but I think it still gets overlooked. The game against villa really needed to be a draw to keep them near from a QPR point of view. I think the R's can catch villa and reading but fear no-one else. Wigan's time will run out eventually but for the moment still look more then capable of doing their coventry style escape routine. The only other hope is a team goes into meltdown but that really has to be spectacular. When dull and blackpool did it it was half expected but I don't think there is anyone as bad as them. If I was to pick a team maybe fulham but does anyone think they won't amass another 10 points. If TF had ditched hughes after the reading game things would be so much different. I think the saints game would've been at least a draw but he didn't so all we can do is get behind the team and hope.
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 00:14 - Jan 17 with 1190 viewsrsonist

Ivan Ramis out for the season could yet be important, big player for Wigan in a defence that wasn't that great to start with
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 01:03 - Jan 17 with 1133 viewsRodneysgongger

watch as the seams come undone at newcastle............just watch.........then laugh

oh dear

Oh Dear

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 08:24 - Jan 17 with 1025 viewsJonDoeman

Got a bit about them Southampton. Some of their attacking play is bloody good.

It Is What It Is !!

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 08:54 - Jan 17 with 980 viewsBlackCrowe

Beauty about Chelsea is that it's all self-inflicted from owners, players and fans.
Owners sacking managers every few months despite success
Players lying, cheating, racist insults
Fans - making the home advantage one of fear. Chelsea are still strong away from home but a nervous wreck in front of their vitriolic unpleasant home support.

And I like to think we've been the catalyst this season and last.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 10:01 - Jan 17 with 909 viewsdodge_stoke_r

F*@#*#@g chelsea on 01:03 - Jan 17 by Rodneysgongger

watch as the seams come undone at newcastle............just watch.........then laugh

oh dear

What he said
F*@#*#@g chelsea on 10:18 - Jan 17 with 883 viewsBlackCrowe

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22651-why-are-we-better-away/

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024