Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd. 18:45 - Feb 23 with 1593 viewsTheBlob

All right I was viewing/listening to the game on my habitually postage stamp sized feed,but our support seemed uncharacteristically muted?An effect on our performance perhaps?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Crowd. on 18:51 - Feb 23 with 1218 viewsWatford_Ranger

A combination of widespread acceptance of our fate and an often flat performance, though far from the worst.
Crowd. on 18:52 - Feb 23 with 1199 viewsDieByYourSide

United fans were loud.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Crowd. on 18:55 - Feb 23 with 1178 viewshamptonhillhoop

Crowd. on 18:52 - Feb 23 by DieByYourSide

United fans were loud.

With the same dull, repetitive song sang over and over for half an hour. Still couldn't work out what they were singing. Something about Carrick, Harry or Alex and gold
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Crowd. on 18:56 - Feb 23 with 1169 viewsDieByYourSide

Crowd. on 18:55 - Feb 23 by hamptonhillhoop

With the same dull, repetitive song sang over and over for half an hour. Still couldn't work out what they were singing. Something about Carrick, Harry or Alex and gold

Give over, they've got the best away support in the country.

Crowd. on 18:57 - Feb 23 with 1161 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Bit of a shame to hear the chants about Anton Ferdinand, regardless of his performances he's still our player.

When we went behind, and it was clear that we would rather pass it back than push forwards, the crowd realised we weren't actually trying to score and the atmosphere all got a bit shît.

No forwards runs, toothless in the final third of the pitch and we don't look like causing anyones defence any trouble whatsoever which has been the theme all season.

I hope we fućking go for it in the next few games!
Crowd. on 18:58 - Feb 23 with 1143 viewsWatford_Ranger

Supposedly it's 'Carrick, you know, hard to believe it's not Scholes'.
Crowd. on 18:58 - Feb 23 with 1124 viewsClive_Anderson

Team never looked like they were even trying to score just going through the motions. Quite hard to get too excited about it.
Crowd. on 18:59 - Feb 23 with 1132 viewshamptonhillhoop

Crowd. on 18:56 - Feb 23 by DieByYourSide

I agree they were loud, I just couldn't understand a word they were saying and that song was doing my head in by the end? And I still can't stand the club
Login to get fewer ads

Crowd. on 19:01 - Feb 23 with 1096 viewsWesty75

Crowd. on 18:58 - Feb 23 by Watford_Ranger

Sh*t song. F*cking dirge it was, and bloody annoying. I think I dislike their Manc fans more than the Surrey lot.

Crowd. on 19:01 - Feb 23 with 1095 viewshamptonhillhoop

Ah right, cheers. I'll be singing it to myself now
Crowd. on 19:04 - Feb 23 with 1084 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought it was a crap song too.something that someone has thought up during half term.i think it was about scholes and car-rick.
You'd never believe its not scholes,its carrick,you know.
Crowd. on 20:14 - Feb 23 with 958 viewsHayesender

Crowd. on 18:56 - Feb 23 by DieByYourSide

Easy to support one of the biggest clubs in the world though ain't it?

F@#@ing hate em!!!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Crowd. on 20:18 - Feb 23 with 940 viewsSpiritofGregory

Maybe it has something to do with being rooted to the foot of the table, paying expensive ticket prices and watching the same old shite.
Crowd. on 20:20 - Feb 23 with 932 viewsDieByYourSide

Some things like standing and singing throughout might make following Rangers away a bit more fun.

Crowd. on 21:45 - Feb 23 with 863 viewsstowmarketrange

Crowd. on 20:14 - Feb 23 by Hayesender

Easy to support one of the biggest clubs in the world though ain't it?

F@#@ing hate em!!!

I agree that its easy to support one of the big 4 or 5 teams in the country from their armchair,but it must be a nightmare getting tickets and travelling to away games.If our loyalty points scheme has problems,can you imagine if you had to apply for 3,000 tickets when they sometimes take 10,000 fans away from home?
Especially if you had to buy tickets on viagogo every other week.
Crowd. on 21:51 - Feb 23 with 848 viewsLandofoz89

Done my nut in that c*nting Carrick song. They were all singing it whilst having a knees up afterwards, outside the school end. F*cking liberty takers!

Meet me by the railway track

Crowd. on 21:57 - Feb 23 with 827 viewsRblock_James

That's how an away end should be.

90 minutes of non stop noise.

Best away fans by a f@cking mile and I can't stand the c@nts.

Completely out sung us. It was embarrassing.

So what if we're sh!t stand up, sing and have a laugh.

Half our away games we just sit there in silence with the odd crap song thrown in.

Crowd. on 22:15 - Feb 23 with 798 viewsHayesender

Crowd. on 21:57 - Feb 23 by Rblock_James

Half our away games we just sit there in silence with the odd crap song thrown in.

True that.

I will give it 10 minutes before some miserable scrote tells me to sit down at Southampton next week!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Crowd. on 22:31 - Feb 23 with 765 viewsDaiHo0p

Crowd. on 22:15 - Feb 23 by Hayesender

True that.

I will give it 10 minutes before some miserable scrote tells me to sit down at Southampton next week!

Blob doesn't know what a crowd is anyway, so never mind.

I am going to expose my knickers at St Mary's. Forwarned.
Crowd. on 22:35 - Feb 23 with 750 viewsbatmanhoop

tried to get G Block to sing 'it's Mackie, you know, hard to believe it's not Bowles, but they were'nt having it
Crowd. on 22:39 - Feb 23 with 735 viewsLblock

Crowd. on 21:57 - Feb 23 by Rblock_James

Spot on
I sat in a different part of the ground today with a Manc season ticket holder and I have to say it bordered on embarassing.

When I'm completely lagboats at Saints and Villa please don't tell me to sit down. That's how to follow your club away

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Crowd. on 22:44 - Feb 23 with 722 viewsDaiHo0p

Crowd. on 22:39 - Feb 23 by Lblock

Spot on
I sat in a different part of the ground today with a Manc season ticket holder and I have to say it bordered on embarassing.

When I'm completely lagboats at Saints and Villa please don't tell me to sit down. That's how to follow your club away

If some QPR cnt tells me off that's it. Danger Mouse warning.
Crowd. on 23:16 - Feb 23 with 684 viewsted_hendrix

Crowd. on 22:44 - Feb 23 by DaiHo0p

If some QPR cnt tells me off that's it. Danger Mouse warning.

Sit down you cnt.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Crowd. on 23:22 - Feb 23 with 669 viewsDieByYourSide

A miserable on the pitch experience at an away game is often made worse in my opinion by a poor atmosphere which is in part caused by sitting down.

Crowd. on 09:12 - Feb 24 with 570 viewstiberiuskirk

The support has been dreadful all season, but v man u it was the worst yet, the feeling of a morge doesnt even come close. Only 3 half hearted songs all match from the R's, and with the none stop away fans singing from start to finish of the match, just made it feel even worst still. The effect of the missing twelfth man the fans create has been showing all season, and when you compare this to last season where the support was fantastic, and helped the team get over the line successfully many times in a similar position that the club finds itself in this season, the effect is even more visible to see. It is not lost to me and many others that the clubs poor decision to turn the lower loft ( HOME END ) into a kinder garden has vastly contributed to the silence at games, by kicking the HARDCORE out of the stand, the clubs singing chorus has been spread far and wide. And with any songs starting in and around the ' R ' block, these do not now pick up any momentum , and soon die, and sadly so is the clubs flirtation with the premiership. TF, PB, and the rest of the board made a very poor decision which I believe has contributed greatly to our return to the championship ! I hope harry and the team can find some formula to keep us up against the odds, as this season fortress loftus road will not be there to help. I hope the club look again at the lower loft issue as was indicated at the fans forum, for next season. Also as was indicated by harry at the forum, maybe making the school end a fully R's stand, moving the away fans to the elles' stand, so taking away the advantage away teams currently enjoy, shown in full effect yesterday !

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024