Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP 17:56 - Jan 15 with 1787 viewshoopstilidie

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/stoke-city-fc-transfer-news/38444-stoke-and-fulh

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

SWP on 17:58 - Jan 15 with 1767 viewsrosseeles

Ive seen some sh1t written in my time, but thats right up there. For anyone to be interested, let alone fighting over SWP brings a little tear to my eye
SWP on 18:01 - Jan 15 with 1757 viewsBklynRanger

I love how all the details in that report are the opposite of reality. Very clever.
SWP on 18:28 - Jan 15 with 1679 viewsLoft1979

SWP on 18:01 - Jan 15 by BklynRanger

I love how all the details in that report are the opposite of reality. Very clever.

SWP is on a prem contract. HR wants him gone or to take A pay cut. The article says he is hesitant to go to Stoke...fact or fiction? Maybe. But if he is refusing to go to Stoke I imagine THAT would have precipated commentary from HR that was reported last week. Given the job he has potential to do, I can see Hughes looking at him. (For a 3rd time), especially a sub or squad player. Bottom line though he is one that HR wants to purge.
SWP on 18:28 - Jan 15 with 1674 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'd love if those two idiot clubs fought over SWP's signature, either would be the perfect match for his talents. Can we really get that lucky?

How much would we have to pay Stoke for them to take SWP? Sums up Hughes expertise as a manager if he puts in a bid for someone with as much talent as Jimmy Clitheroe at football.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

SWP on 21:10 - Jan 15 with 1446 viewsbatmanhoop

classic quote on the oatcake forum,''i'd rather Kevin Phillips or Prince Philip or at a push Fiona Phillips''
SWP on 21:41 - Jan 15 with 1343 viewsThGrimRanger

SWP on 21:10 - Jan 15 by batmanhoop

classic quote on the oatcake forum,''i'd rather Kevin Phillips or Prince Philip or at a push Fiona Phillips''

no chance.

he's got some balls collecting his £55,000 wages every week and playing like an average league 2 player. it's the tip of our iceberg I know but this one hurts more than any other. I know we offered it etc etc but surely we can cite the trade discrimination act or something.

5 year deal at £55,000 a week = £14,300,000

unbefcukinglievable

TheGrimRanger

SWP on 21:58 - Jan 15 with 1267 viewseghamranger

Tax man must love him! I take he is a high earner and doesn't get the child benefit
SWP on 22:07 - Jan 15 with 1232 viewsClive_Anderson

5 year deal!?!?

Are you sure? I thought he was off at the end of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

SWP on 23:20 - Jan 15 with 1122 viewsHollowayRanger

we have signed so many watse of spaces on crazy long over paid contracts

if we were any other club id say it serves them right if they went

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

SWP on 07:44 - Jan 16 with 975 viewsDaBurgh

"Cottagers head coach Rene Meulensteen is desperate to add more flair and creativity to his relegation-threatened side, and Wright-Phillips fits the bill."
SWP on 10:30 - Jan 16 with 826 viewsJuzzie

"QPR boss Harry Redknapp would be reluctant to part with Wright-Phillips unless he can find a suitable replacement before the January transfer window slams shut."

Why would we need to find a replacement for a player who isn't even a regular feature in the starting XI?

Let's hope it's true Fulham are interestested.
SWP on 10:45 - Jan 16 with 800 viewsShotKneesHoop

SWP on 22:07 - Jan 15 by Clive_Anderson

5 year deal!?!?

Are you sure? I thought he was off at the end of the season.

I'm pretty sure SWP is on a 4 year contract, so he's got another season after this, unless some club like Fulham or Stoke with more money than sense make a bid for him.

The problem is the silly money he's being paid to collect splinters, although he contributes more on the bench than he does on the field.

Hard to think of a worse value for money purchase the R's have made.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

SWP on 10:49 - Jan 16 with 786 viewsQPunkR

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let us offload the undersized bag of shite on someone else!!

QPR - "shit but local"

SWP on 10:49 - Jan 16 with 786 viewsjonno

SWP on 10:30 - Jan 16 by Juzzie

"QPR boss Harry Redknapp would be reluctant to part with Wright-Phillips unless he can find a suitable replacement before the January transfer window slams shut."

Why would we need to find a replacement for a player who isn't even a regular feature in the starting XI?

Let's hope it's true Fulham are interestested.

He's not even on the bench most weeks!
SWP on 11:59 - Jan 16 with 727 viewshoopdog

It would suit me better if SWP went to Fulham and the no necked lump of fat stuff rejoined the Welsh prat at stoke
SWP on 12:01 - Jan 16 with 713 viewsTacticalR

Unfortunately konk has let the Fulham board know our views about SWP.

Air hostess clique

SWP on 12:40 - Jan 16 with 643 viewsKonk

SWP on 12:01 - Jan 16 by TacticalR

Unfortunately konk has let the Fulham board know our views about SWP.

If I (or anyone) were to draw up a list of what we urgently need (LB, CB, CM and the rest) then SWP would appear very, very, very far down that list. As in, about 9,000 names down that list. Can't see this one happening.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

SWP on 12:48 - Jan 16 with 602 viewsTacticalR

'He's one of the top five players in the world at what he does - and he's going to get better. I don't know any player in the world like him. He is truly unique'
Kevin Keegan
http://observer.theguardian.com/osm/story/0,,1404058,00.html

Exactly.

Air hostess clique

SWP on 12:56 - Jan 16 with 589 viewsGloryHunter

SWP on 21:41 - Jan 15 by ThGrimRanger

no chance.

he's got some balls collecting his £55,000 wages every week and playing like an average league 2 player. it's the tip of our iceberg I know but this one hurts more than any other. I know we offered it etc etc but surely we can cite the trade discrimination act or something.

5 year deal at £55,000 a week = £14,300,000

unbefcukinglievable

Sale of Goods and Services Act 1982. Not fit for purpose.
SWP on 13:18 - Jan 16 with 545 viewsShotKneesHoop

SWP on 12:48 - Jan 16 by TacticalR

'He's one of the top five players in the world at what he does - and he's going to get better. I don't know any player in the world like him. He is truly unique'
Kevin Keegan
http://observer.theguardian.com/osm/story/0,,1404058,00.html

Exactly.

"One of the top five players in the world at what he does...." quote from Keegan means SWP constantly falling over the ball, miscuing passes, hitting row Z, passing to the opposition, running offside... no one else in the world comes near him, and he is truly unique at that.

What he's shyte at is what most people demand of a professional footballer.

A highly polished turd that's all ours, unless there are bigger idiots out there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024