Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agree or Disagree 07:32 - Feb 14 with 4361 viewsexiled_dictator

UKIP are just Conservatives with balls.
Old fashioned Tory values, saying it like it is.

A political party can be defined by its economic policy, and there is no difference between the two of them, therefore they are fundamentally the same party. It's just that one of them has a more charismatic leader.

Discuss.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Agree or Disagree on 08:42 - Feb 14 with 2252 viewsdoogi55

ukip are bnp lite
they have only 1 policy
get out of europe
Agree or Disagree on 09:10 - Feb 14 with 2221 viewsTonto

describing borderline racism as "old fashioned" is pushing it somewhat...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Agree or Disagree on 09:21 - Feb 14 with 2214 viewstoboboly

All political parties are bullshit.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Agree or Disagree on 10:00 - Feb 14 with 2173 viewsBlackCrowe

I'm not given to displaying political opinion or analysis on this site, but UKIP are fckng shambolic and as has been said extreme right-wingers masquerading as old school conservatives.

Labour must be loving them though, because any vote for UKIP is one less for Tories and therefore basically a vote for Miliband and Balls.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Agree or Disagree on 10:20 - Feb 14 with 2145 viewsToast_R

I don't know too much about Ukip other then that they want to withdraw Britain from the EU.

So can someone please explain how they are racist?
Agree or Disagree on 10:22 - Feb 14 with 2140 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'll be voting UKIP at the European elections.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Agree or Disagree on 10:22 - Feb 14 with 2139 viewsdoogi55

there main policy is to stop immergration.
Agree or Disagree on 10:29 - Feb 14 with 2119 viewspomanjou

Agree or Disagree on 10:22 - Feb 14 by Metallica_Hoop

I'll be voting UKIP at the European elections.

and me.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

Agree or Disagree on 10:46 - Feb 14 with 2080 viewsTacticalR

To go back to the OP...

Why did the Tories abandon these 'old-fashioned values'? Come to think of it, what are these 'old-fashioned values'?

Air hostess clique

Agree or Disagree on 11:03 - Feb 14 with 2051 viewsHollowayRanger

id vote for them in euros

in hope that tories wake up and get their act together

as said come general election lab will win as tory vote is so badly split

then again when scotland leaves how many votes will that cost labour ,gotta be a major positive that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Agree or Disagree on 11:05 - Feb 14 with 2047 viewsGloucs_R

What do you think?

Those wishing to permanently settle in the UK must financially support themselves and their dependents for 5 years. This means private health insurance (except emergency medical care), private education and housing. You pay into the pot before you take out of the pot.
Bring in a points based visa system and time limited work permits.
Tourists and new migrants to the UK must provide proof of private health insurance cover as a condition of entry to the UK.
Local councils are to enroll unemployed welfare claimants onto community schemes or retraining workfare programmes.
Make sentences mean what they say — life must mean life.
No votes for prisoners.
Remove the UK from the jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights.
Social Housing to be prioritised for people whose parents and grandparents were born locally.
Those wishing to come to the UK must show proof of private health Insurance as a condition of entry to the UK.
Ensure that benefits are only available for those who have lived here for over 5 years. Make welfare a safety net for the needy, not a bed for the lazy.
Political correctness is stifling free speech.
The law of the land must be single and apply to us all. We oppose any other system of law.
Teach children positive messages and pride in their country. We want to unite through better Integration.

More people from Labour are moving to UKIP than from the Conservatives.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Agree or Disagree on 11:40 - Feb 14 with 2001 viewsStraightR

I'll probably vote for them in the European elections, mainly because I don't take that election seriously and to me it's just registering a protest vote. I won't vote for them in the general election though. You can't turn the clock back - and I think that's what their manifesto boils down to - and whilst I might not agree with much of the way society has gone I'm realistic enough to know I can't change it and go against the tide. For what it's worth, I think the next government will be a Lab/Lib coalition.
Agree or Disagree on 11:45 - Feb 14 with 1990 viewsdoogi55

they have left out bring back hanging.
its very easy to have policys but when you get power you have to be able
to implemenmt them,bit kie lib dems and tution fees ok having these policys till you get power and find out you cant afford it
Agree or Disagree on 11:52 - Feb 14 with 1968 viewsTheBlob

Well judging by the amount of abuse they're receiving somebody's scared of them.
I don't care because I never vote.They're all kunts.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Agree or Disagree on 11:53 - Feb 14 with 1966 viewsQPR_John

Agree or Disagree on 10:22 - Feb 14 by doogi55

there main policy is to stop immergration.

From stopping immigration at one end to an open door policy at the other if racism defines the former at what point along the line does the policy cease to be racist
Agree or Disagree on 12:14 - Feb 14 with 1938 viewsTHEBUSH

The OP says discuss, OK, Farage is odious, could never vote for him, that's it, ugh !!
Agree or Disagree on 12:16 - Feb 14 with 1934 viewsClive_Anderson

Agree or Disagree on 11:53 - Feb 14 by QPR_John

From stopping immigration at one end to an open door policy at the other if racism defines the former at what point along the line does the policy cease to be racist

The rules are that you can say that the current system of immigration isn't working and needs reform, but you aren't allowed to propose to actually do something about it as it then becomes racist.

It's better than five years ago when even talking about immigration was racist so it looks like we're making progress.
Agree or Disagree on 12:30 - Feb 14 with 1916 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wouldn't be arsed justifying their existence with an argument on such a fine and sunny day only to say that their leader is fascist filth.

"You've got to fight the madness ".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Agree or Disagree on 12:34 - Feb 14 with 1902 viewsGloucs_R

Agree or Disagree on 12:30 - Feb 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Wouldn't be arsed justifying their existence with an argument on such a fine and sunny day only to say that their leader is fascist filth.

Left wing running scared!!!!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Agree or Disagree on 12:37 - Feb 14 with 1884 viewsAunt_Nelly

Agree or Disagree on 12:16 - Feb 14 by Clive_Anderson

The rules are that you can say that the current system of immigration isn't working and needs reform, but you aren't allowed to propose to actually do something about it as it then becomes racist.

It's better than five years ago when even talking about immigration was racist so it looks like we're making progress.

Our Dave's rule is to talk tough on EU and immigration to appease his backbenchers and traditional Tory voters but avoid actually implenting anything meaningful as he knows it would be financial suicide for the country.

Pretty good strategy IMO.
Agree or Disagree on 12:37 - Feb 14 with 1891 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree or Disagree on 12:34 - Feb 14 by Gloucs_R

Left wing running scared!!!!!

Got this in my head now!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Agree or Disagree on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 1876 viewsClive_Anderson

Agree or Disagree on 12:37 - Feb 14 by Aunt_Nelly

Our Dave's rule is to talk tough on EU and immigration to appease his backbenchers and traditional Tory voters but avoid actually implenting anything meaningful as he knows it would be financial suicide for the country.

Pretty good strategy IMO.

Having some sort of limits on immigration is financial suicide?

That would mean countries such as Canada and Australia that have a strict immigration system have terrible economies. Which they don't.

Agree Cameron is just postruing.
Agree or Disagree on 12:49 - Feb 14 with 1846 viewsTacticalR

Whatever you think of them I think you still have to analyse what they're saying, and respond as best you can, especially as what they're saying makes sense to a lot of people. The Tories have simply tried to dismiss them as swivel-eyed loons.

Having said that, last month Farage suddenly announced that the previous UKIP manifesto was 'drivel':
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25879302
[Post edited 14 Feb 2014 12:53]

Air hostess clique

Agree or Disagree on 12:57 - Feb 14 with 1830 viewsClive_Anderson

I dunno when you start chucking about accusations like calling people facist filth you need to give a bit of justification.
Agree or Disagree on 13:02 - Feb 14 with 1814 viewsMonahoop

Just a jumped up bunch of 'Little Englanders' with the old 'up the Empire' attitude who are not averse to telling folk in other lands how to run their countries as was the case with Farage a couple of years back when he came Ireland. If ever that lot got into power, England would stand totally alone. Who would do business with a bunch of Victorians nowadays?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024