Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Walton 19:13 - Jun 30 with 1693 viewsmoontheloon

Just signed for stevenage. Think we signed him was meant to be quite good but he then broke his leg.
Simon Walton on 19:17 - Jun 30 with 1671 viewsMrSheen

Debut at 16 for Leeds, wasn't it?
Simon Walton on 19:19 - Jun 30 with 1667 viewsBklynRanger

As I remember it he started off looking really good for us, and I think he had plenty of confidence about himself. After the leg break it all just went wrong and he was scared to put in a challenge. Good luck to him though, I'm sure at one point he imagined he was destined for the top.
Simon Walton on 19:43 - Jun 30 with 1612 viewsCamberleyR

Might be wrong but wasn't he the one involved in the challenge on Cookie in the pre-season friendly against Fulham after he had just moved there, putting him out for quite a while?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Simon Walton on 19:45 - Jun 30 with 1596 viewsMaggsinho

Simon Walton on 19:43 - Jun 30 by CamberleyR

Might be wrong but wasn't he the one involved in the challenge on Cookie in the pre-season friendly against Fulham after he had just moved there, putting him out for quite a while?

That was Zesh Rehman wasn't it
Simon Walton on 19:53 - Jun 30 with 1571 viewsBlue_Castello

Simon Walton on 19:45 - Jun 30 by Maggsinho

That was Zesh Rehman wasn't it

Agreed was at the game and it was Rehmans clumsy challenge which gave Cookie his injury. Those were the days, having to rely on Rehman as one of our best central defenders and he ruins the rest of Cookies career.

We've come a long way from the Zesh Rehman days and his partner in crime Bob ( can you get much slower ) Malcolm.
Simon Walton on 19:54 - Jun 30 with 1566 viewsNoDiddley

Goodnight John Boy..Goodnight Simon
Simon Walton on 20:13 - Jun 30 with 1514 viewsAntti_Heinola

Simon Walton on 19:43 - Jun 30 by CamberleyR

Suspect Lee's knee was done for before that challenge - should never have played in that game.

Bare bones.

Simon Walton on 09:09 - Jul 1 with 1210 viewspaulparker

Simon Walton on 20:13 - Jun 30 by Antti_Heinola

Suspect Lee's knee was done for before that challenge - should never have played in that game.

Remember that friendly well, it was shown on setanta on a Friday night
Great pre season friendly , tackles were flying in every where , im pretty sure Walton broke his leg in that game
Ben Sahar scored 2, one in the last minute
as for cookie, Rehman done him with a naughty challenge, don't think he was the same since, I also recall Cookie playing for Charlton in the same season against us and again he got done with a bad tackle forcing him to come off ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Simon Walton on 09:40 - Jul 1 with 1175 viewstoboboly

Simon Walton on 09:09 - Jul 1 by paulparker

Remember that friendly well, it was shown on setanta on a Friday night
Great pre season friendly , tackles were flying in every where , im pretty sure Walton broke his leg in that game
Ben Sahar scored 2, one in the last minute
as for cookie, Rehman done him with a naughty challenge, don't think he was the same since, I also recall Cookie playing for Charlton in the same season against us and again he got done with a bad tackle forcing him to come off ,

Walton and Ainsworth broke their legs if I remember correctly?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024