Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAT Frank 21:55 - Sep 24 with 1249 viewsNoDiddley

Correct me if i'm wrong but did he state he had an offer from Uncle Arry to join us?
Said it wouldn't be right as there was local rivalry between us & the Scum.
So he goes & scores against them on Sunday & the fcukers clap him.
Did he really mean I've been offered shite loads of money in a MLS/Man City deal so you lot can fcuk right off?
FAT Frank on 22:06 - Sep 24 with 1220 viewsJuzzie

What they say and what they mean are two different things.
FAT Frank on 22:08 - Sep 24 with 1213 viewsBrazilNutR

to be honest, most on here said he was past it and not good enough for us anyway.... not that I would have welcomed him particularly....
FAT Frank on 22:50 - Sep 24 with 1114 viewsbosh67

Who needs an ageing midfield goalscoring machine anyway!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

FAT Frank on 23:01 - Sep 24 with 1087 viewskensalriser

Can't decide if I don't give one or two shits about this.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

FAT Frank on 23:05 - Sep 24 with 1080 viewsTacticalR

New York City’s new signing Frank Lampard admits he spoke to Queens Park Rangers about a potential move but ultimately turned them down out of respect to Chelsea.
http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/25/frank-lampard-admits-he-spoke-to-qpr-but-turned-th

Air hostess clique

FAT Frank on 23:15 - Sep 24 with 1064 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Think he felt the waves of love towards him, from the Loftus Road crowd on a couple of occasions in recent years, and quite sensibly decided it would be just too emotional playing for Uncle Harold.
FAT Frank on 23:47 - Sep 24 with 1021 viewsHollowayRanger

FAT Frank on 23:15 - Sep 24 by WrightUp5hit___

Think he felt the waves of love towards him, from the Loftus Road crowd on a couple of occasions in recent years, and quite sensibly decided it would be just too emotional playing for Uncle Harold.

exactly he would have been mad to join us after the abuse he's been given here

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

FAT Frank on 00:00 - Sep 25 with 991 viewsBrightonhoop

No mercy on Wednesday.
Login to get fewer ads

FAT Frank on 00:09 - Sep 25 with 981 viewsCanadaRanger

I wouldn't have minded him in blue and white hoops. Rivalry or not, he's one of the few players from across the way that I've always considered first and foremost as a professional. Given certain other players there, I fail to understand how he stayed at Chelsea for so long...
FAT Frank on 09:44 - Sep 25 with 768 viewssdm1508

I have found over the last few years that I haven't actually minded him too much. Yes he played for Chelsea but in my eyes they were not rivals of ours, except when we are in the same league as them. I can't think of many times he has been on the front pages for the wrong reasons and when he speaks he actually talks some sense. He has been a very good professional and when you look at what he has done in the domestic game (and I take off my chelsea hating tinted glasses) it has to be admired. He may not have been a naturally gifted player but he has worked at his game and credit it to him for doing it
FAT Frank on 10:06 - Sep 25 with 731 viewsAntti_Heinola

Would have been a very poor signing.
The thing about these older near-retirement players is that they can function very well as bit-part players in very good sides - take them out of that and ask them to be major players in essentially poor teams like ours, and they wilt because they just haven't got the legs for it anymore. See Ferdinand, Rio.

Bare bones.

FAT Frank on 10:13 - Sep 25 with 720 viewsLoft1979

FAT Frank on 10:06 - Sep 25 by Antti_Heinola

Would have been a very poor signing.
The thing about these older near-retirement players is that they can function very well as bit-part players in very good sides - take them out of that and ask them to be major players in essentially poor teams like ours, and they wilt because they just haven't got the legs for it anymore. See Ferdinand, Rio.

But he signed for Man City.....out of respect for Chelsea....
How does that show respect for Chelsea...proves he IS 100% for himself.
FAT Frank on 10:13 - Sep 25 with 720 viewsQPunkR

He sure ain't no John T*rry!

QPR - "shit but local"

FAT Frank on 10:44 - Sep 25 with 692 viewsdaveB

FAT Frank on 10:13 - Sep 25 by QPunkR

He sure ain't no John T*rry!

The same JohN Terry who was ready to sign for City before he was given a massive new contract at Chelsea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024