Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours on Facebook and twitter 21:45 - Jan 14 with 18278 viewsloftboy

That Harry is negotiating a pay off tomorrow and Hoddle will be in charge Saturday with sherwoood in on Sunday, no sources revealed though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:47 - Jan 14 with 6088 viewsTrance_Trousers

Fingers crossed

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:48 - Jan 14 with 6075 viewskingsburyR

No chance!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:53 - Jan 14 with 5994 viewsPommyhoop

Damn .I was so looking forward to the weekly presser.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:53 - Jan 14 with 5997 viewskysersosaqpr

Facebook and Twitter - ffs

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:53 - Jan 14 with 5991 viewsloftboy

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:48 - Jan 14 by kingsburyR

No chance!

Bloke on Facebook is adamant it's going to happen, he'll look pretty daft if it's bullshit.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:57 - Jan 14 with 5912 viewsPommyhoop

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:53 - Jan 14 by loftboy

Bloke on Facebook is adamant it's going to happen, he'll look pretty daft if it's bullshit.

These ITK ers don't care if they look silly.
It's all about the attention.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:58 - Jan 14 with 5909 viewsMark1

I've been in Sandbanks the last couple of weeks, I should have buzzed 'arrys intercom thingy and asked him.

It's an ard life in Sandbanks, very ard.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:59 - Jan 14 with 5896 viewsLowerloftLad

Sherwood..... I'd rather we just stick with hoddle rather than waste more money on rubbish

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:02 - Jan 14 with 5869 viewsfLaMeBoY

This is 100% true.
Redknapp out, Sherwood in.

Not sure about the Hoddle bit or timeframe but expect an announcement Friday. Redknapp could be in charge on Saturday but it 'doesn't matter if we win or lose', he's gone.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 22:16]
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:08 - Jan 14 with 5793 viewsBasingstokeR

No payoff unless its less than he'd get for seeing out his contract with no additional bonuses. Gardening leave otherwise.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:08 - Jan 14 with 5787 viewsQPR442

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 21:57 - Jan 14 by Pommyhoop

These ITK ers don't care if they look silly.
It's all about the attention.

agree these people crave attention and claim to be ITK. Heard it all before from all sites with people claiming that a player is coming to us and when it doesn't happen they carry on as normal and do the same a few months later. Twitting is a web of cr@p that have cyber warriors spouting s@@t to crave attention.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:12 - Jan 14 with 5738 viewsN12Hoop

Maybe I'm missing a bit of my memory, but at what point did Sherwood become sort of saviour in waiting? From what I remember he had a short spell at Spurs where he embarrassed himself. If we're going to lose Harry, at least get someone in who's given a clue that he might be capable at managing.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:21 - Jan 14 with 5635 viewsdanehoop

Those managers would now appear to be as rare as rocking horse manure. We missed out on getting Pulis and we are now left with sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths and whatever the cat could drag in.

At least if it is Sherwood we wont have to worry about him having to negotiate to bring his coaching team with him as they will already be with us.

Wonder how much Championship season ticket will be next year?

Never knowingly understood

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:26 - Jan 14 with 5587 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:12 - Jan 14 by N12Hoop

Maybe I'm missing a bit of my memory, but at what point did Sherwood become sort of saviour in waiting? From what I remember he had a short spell at Spurs where he embarrassed himself. If we're going to lose Harry, at least get someone in who's given a clue that he might be capable at managing.

Having the highest win percentage of any recent Tottenham manager and getting a player with an attitude problem (Adebayor) back on form, as well as giving his youngsters a chance and guiding them to the Europa league places which was higher than where they were is hardly embarrassing himself. For me, although he isn't my first choice, Sherwood would at least bring in some passion and structure to the squad

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:30 - Jan 14 with 5544 viewsdaveB

If true it must be a fallout about transfers, i know the away form is crap and a lot of reasons to sack him but those reasons have been the same all season with nothing done, results and performance wise it's not as though we've collapsed recently, drew the last 2 at home and lost narrowly on Saturday.

Hopefully it works out for the best
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:33 - Jan 14 with 5515 viewsvegasranger

So ex Spurs, to ex Spurs , to ex Spurs. Horrible.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:36 - Jan 14 with 5475 viewsPommyhoop

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:26 - Jan 14 by RANGERS4EVER

Having the highest win percentage of any recent Tottenham manager and getting a player with an attitude problem (Adebayor) back on form, as well as giving his youngsters a chance and guiding them to the Europa league places which was higher than where they were is hardly embarrassing himself. For me, although he isn't my first choice, Sherwood would at least bring in some passion and structure to the squad

What were his biggest failings?
Honest question .I didn't pay much attention to his short Spurs reign. I think we were in the Championship so he didn't really register with me ,especially me being over here and that...

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:39 - Jan 14 with 5425 viewseghamranger

Hope this is a joke... Has managed a team for 28 matches, has no history with us and is rumoured to coming here. Would rather keep Harry.

He is also younger than me.... Just... But now I feel really old

Hardly a Pulis who will go in somewhere and kick arse. He used to be another right hand man of Harrys, so not a great grounding
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:41 - Jan 14 with 5401 viewsLblock

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:21 - Jan 14 by danehoop

Those managers would now appear to be as rare as rocking horse manure. We missed out on getting Pulis and we are now left with sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths and whatever the cat could drag in.

At least if it is Sherwood we wont have to worry about him having to negotiate to bring his coaching team with him as they will already be with us.

Wonder how much Championship season ticket will be next year?

I'd settle for Championship next season, no FFP fine and a proper blueprint for the future

If I'm being greedy also Beard gone, Amit steps up and TF "takes some chill time"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:42 - Jan 14 with 5381 viewsJamie

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:30 - Jan 14 by daveB

If true it must be a fallout about transfers, i know the away form is crap and a lot of reasons to sack him but those reasons have been the same all season with nothing done, results and performance wise it's not as though we've collapsed recently, drew the last 2 at home and lost narrowly on Saturday.

Eh? We were embarrased on Saturday at the worst team in the league. Other than us of course.

The Arry sycophants have stated for weeks, just wait until Burnley, we will start picking up points away. We didn't. We were shit. Again.

Most likely is that the board have finally seen what every neutral pundit has seen - the players go away expecting to lose.

The board desperately need us to stay up, and regardless of who they replace Arry with, he literally couldn't do a worse job away from home.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:44 - Jan 14 with 5368 viewsCiderwithRsie

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:26 - Jan 14 by RANGERS4EVER

Oh come on. Redknapp's record at Spurs was much better than Sherwood's.

No other club would be looking to appoint Sherwood. In fact, no other club has appointed bloody Sherwood, despite several vacancies since he was sacked by Spurs.

I've wanted Redknapp out since we were relegated, but if this rumour is true I'm going to watch Forest Green Rovers or something until some sort of sanity returns. This Sherwood business has been hanging around for months, which only goes to show the lack of imagination or effort in coming up with someone more credible. Or even a little bit credible.

P.S. Hoddle and/or Ferdinand as caretaker would be OK in my book.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:48 - Jan 14 with 5327 viewsHunterhoop

I think ANYONE would be better than Redknapp. But Sherwood is near the bottom of the list of who I'd want to come in.

At least he'd show some passion and motivation, which seems beyond Redknapp. Not sure what he's like tactically but the Spurs fans I know weren't impressed and he did come across in interviews as a pompous, arrogant pr*ck.

We can but hope his time out of management has knocked him down a peg or two.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:53 - Jan 14 with 5272 viewsdaveB

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:42 - Jan 14 by Jamie

Eh? We were embarrased on Saturday at the worst team in the league. Other than us of course.

The Arry sycophants have stated for weeks, just wait until Burnley, we will start picking up points away. We didn't. We were shit. Again.

Most likely is that the board have finally seen what every neutral pundit has seen - the players go away expecting to lose.

The board desperately need us to stay up, and regardless of who they replace Arry with, he literally couldn't do a worse job away from home.

didn't watch the game live but although it didn't look like we played well second half I think to say we were embarrassed is a bit too far. Burnley are hardly the worst team in the division either, especially at home.

Also think Jamie is right and Sherwood will do better than Redknapp away from home, not sure he will match his home record though
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 23:11]
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:53 - Jan 14 with 5268 viewsQPRDave

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:30 - Jan 14 by daveB

If....big if it's true ......maybe Defoe going to sunderland has p*ssed arry right off...so he told em he's off
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 22:55 - Jan 14 with 5250 viewsQPR1882

Sherwood is not my 1st choice but for a club as big as Spurs he is the 7th best manager they have had......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tottenham_Hotspur_F.C._managers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024