Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre season game cancelled 19:09 - Jul 16 with 9055 viewsBakes

The game against Al Ittihad is off and they will now play a "internal practice match"

Shambles
[Post edited 16 Jul 2015 19:14]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Pre season game cancelled on 19:13 - Jul 16 with 6426 viewsJamie

Please never change QPR
Pre season game cancelled on 19:17 - Jul 16 with 6374 viewsGloucs_R

Club need to pay for the supporters trip. 3 games listed and only one took place, shambolic.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pre season game cancelled on 19:21 - Jul 16 with 6345 viewsTheBlob

What a f*cking mess.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Pre season game cancelled on 19:30 - Jul 16 with 6282 viewsDWQPR

Christ, Rangers even get the bird when it is not their fault. Two months ago the club was being congratulated for putting together pre-season nice and early and with a good line up. Not their fault that Shaktar didn't turn up or the Italian side didn't play. They played Monaco at a different ground and that was a good test. I suspect that the club will look to the organisers, I.e. the Italian club for some answers. But without doubt not their fault and in fact it seems they have made the best of a poor situation.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Pre season game cancelled on 19:32 - Jul 16 with 6270 viewsstevec

Omnishambles.

At this rate I suspect every player worth his salt will be beating his agents door down shouting 'get me out of here'.
Pre season game cancelled on 19:35 - Jul 16 with 6241 viewsGloucs_R

Who arranges these trips? A football travel agent?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pre season game cancelled on 19:40 - Jul 16 with 6202 viewsTheBlob

Pre season game cancelled on 19:35 - Jul 16 by Gloucs_R

Who arranges these trips? A football travel agent?

Dignitas.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Pre season game cancelled on 19:44 - Jul 16 with 6174 viewsstevec

Pre season game cancelled on 19:40 - Jul 16 by TheBlob

Dignitas.

Beautiful
Login to get fewer ads

Pre season game cancelled on 19:50 - Jul 16 with 6130 viewsaston_hoop

Any R's able to confirm whether there are currently 'Extreme' weather conditions in Italy? It being a bit hot at this time of year doesn't count as extreme.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pre season game cancelled on 19:52 - Jul 16 with 6112 viewsconnell10

One game postponed you can sorta live with but two outta the three that is a farce!! Another complete and utter balls up by the club that just keeps giving, what with the shite kit and this debacle I'm starting to feel a little bit worried about what the future holds!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Pre season game cancelled on 20:03 - Jul 16 with 6058 viewsLblock

QPR have announced they will now leave Italy to play attractive international pre-season friendlies in an alternative Mediterranean destination.

A club insider said, "The trip to Italy has been fraught with difficulties and we'd like to apologise to our loyal 17 fans who travelled and offer them cheap travel and accomodation near to our new training base. We are delighted to announce the squad will now travel to Greece immediately to play in the Eurozone Cup and testing games have been lined up against Letsallavabloodyriotinnit FC and Drakma Old Boys this weekend. This will be followed up with a last game at Kin'broke Stadium where the half Hoops will play FC Boutros Boutros Galley providing the groundsman has not dug up the pitch to sell and feed his family and also if the weather isnt too sorchio"

A Greek FA spokesman said.. "Funny He-Leigh, Funny Ha-Lah... Fe-fe-fe-fe-fe-fe-fe-fe-fe. Kin Jokeshop organisationos. Chris Waddle. Resulto sporting soccer ball... Queens Small BoyzInParco Rangerszo NIL Footyclubskintos TWELVE"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pre season game cancelled on 21:05 - Jul 16 with 5882 viewspaulparker

What a shambles
Here's an idea , why don't we go back to normal pre season games next year like we used to and play , Bristol Rovers, Harrow borough, and oxford, send the players to an army camp for fitness
Job sorted

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pre season game cancelled on 21:27 - Jul 16 with 5795 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Only at QPR.............
Pre season game cancelled on 21:37 - Jul 16 with 5743 viewsTacticalR

Pre season game cancelled on 20:03 - Jul 16 by Lblock

QPR have announced they will now leave Italy to play attractive international pre-season friendlies in an alternative Mediterranean destination.

A club insider said, "The trip to Italy has been fraught with difficulties and we'd like to apologise to our loyal 17 fans who travelled and offer them cheap travel and accomodation near to our new training base. We are delighted to announce the squad will now travel to Greece immediately to play in the Eurozone Cup and testing games have been lined up against Letsallavabloodyriotinnit FC and Drakma Old Boys this weekend. This will be followed up with a last game at Kin'broke Stadium where the half Hoops will play FC Boutros Boutros Galley providing the groundsman has not dug up the pitch to sell and feed his family and also if the weather isnt too sorchio"

A Greek FA spokesman said.. "Funny He-Leigh, Funny Ha-Lah... Fe-fe-fe-fe-fe-fe-fe-fe-fe. Kin Jokeshop organisationos. Chris Waddle. Resulto sporting soccer ball... Queens Small BoyzInParco Rangerszo NIL Footyclubskintos TWELVE"

@Lblock 'QPR have announced they will now leave Italy to play attractive international pre-season friendlies in an alternative Mediterranean destination.'

It's in Syria against the very competitive ISIS All-Stars (weather permitting).
[Post edited 16 Jul 2015 21:37]

Air hostess clique

Pre season game cancelled on 21:40 - Jul 16 with 5699 viewsLblock

Pre season game cancelled on 21:37 - Jul 16 by TacticalR

@Lblock 'QPR have announced they will now leave Italy to play attractive international pre-season friendlies in an alternative Mediterranean destination.'

It's in Syria against the very competitive ISIS All-Stars (weather permitting).
[Post edited 16 Jul 2015 21:37]

Not more headless defending?

Pre season game cancelled on 21:42 - Jul 16 with 5693 viewsBklynRanger

Pre season game cancelled on 21:05 - Jul 16 by paulparker

What a shambles
Here's an idea , why don't we go back to normal pre season games next year like we used to and play , Bristol Rovers, Harrow borough, and oxford, send the players to an army camp for fitness
Job sorted

The Harrow Borough fixture only happened because another team pulled out.

Anyway I don't know, it obviously doesn't look great but I don't know how much we can blame the club for it. That first game they played seemed pretty pointless of course in terms of opposition. I suppose the lesson is though, as you say Mr Parker, probably better off dealing with known quantities closer to home.
Pre season game cancelled on 21:42 - Jul 16 with 5687 viewsHarrowRoadR

Pre season game cancelled on 19:40 - Jul 16 by TheBlob

Dignitas.

😄
Pre season game cancelled on 21:52 - Jul 16 with 5641 viewsDorse

'Gentlemen, I have assembled you here in the London Pride brewery in order to help decide on our immediate strategic priorities. We are aware of a certain festive atmosphere and someone has left a staggering variety of glasses, nibbles and, mysteriously, a karaoke machine, balloons and a Jamaican sound system. My question to you is simple: what do we do now? We'll stay on this all night if we have to but we must have answers.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pre season game cancelled on 22:21 - Jul 16 with 5531 viewsHitch

Italy, a nice place to visit but nothing fcken works.
Pre season game cancelled on 22:25 - Jul 16 with 5509 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Pre season game cancelled on 22:21 - Jul 16 by Hitch

Italy, a nice place to visit but nothing fcken works.

Not even the population.....
Pre season game cancelled on 22:26 - Jul 16 with 5501 viewsLblock

Pre season game cancelled on 21:52 - Jul 16 by Dorse

'Gentlemen, I have assembled you here in the London Pride brewery in order to help decide on our immediate strategic priorities. We are aware of a certain festive atmosphere and someone has left a staggering variety of glasses, nibbles and, mysteriously, a karaoke machine, balloons and a Jamaican sound system. My question to you is simple: what do we do now? We'll stay on this all night if we have to but we must have answers.'

Pre season game cancelled on 00:40 - Jul 17 with 5213 viewsTacticalR

Pre season game cancelled on 21:40 - Jul 16 by Lblock

Not more headless defending?

Could be. The winners get presented with a runaway bride.

Air hostess clique

Pre season game cancelled on 00:58 - Jul 17 with 5175 viewsINFIRMARY

I support QPR because it makes me feel better about my life not being as fu@ked up as the club !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Pre season game cancelled on 00:59 - Jul 17 with 5173 viewsNorthernr

Hmmmmmm. That fcking bell is ringing again.
Pre season game cancelled on 01:37 - Jul 17 with 5138 viewsHitch

Pre season game cancelled on 00:59 - Jul 17 by Northernr

Hmmmmmm. That fcking bell is ringing again.

at night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet and a freight train running through the middle of my head...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024