Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we be in the EFL next season? 17:32 - Nov 12 with 1412 viewssimmo

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/football-league-to-be-re-name

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 17:38 - Nov 12 with 1393 viewsKonk

Cool. By adopting Reuters' logo and sounding a bit like the EPL, the League have come up trumps again. The Championship was brilliant, league one for the third tier and league two for the fourth was great, but this is better. All we need is for the clubs to adopt names like the Rugby League and Cricket clubs have, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Fulham Labradors soon have 4bn Facebook friends. Oh, and a dragon on every club's badge.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 17:46 - Nov 12 with 1363 viewsMytch_QPR

Are they kicking out Cardiff & Wrexham?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 18:06 - Nov 12 with 1322 viewsDorse

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 17:46 - Nov 12 by Mytch_QPR

Are they kicking out Cardiff & Wrexham?

We can only hope.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 18:12 - Nov 12 with 1309 viewsJigsore

I thought the idea of calling it 'the Football League' was that it was the first and therefore didn't need a nationality prefix. What changed?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 19:08 - Nov 12 with 1242 viewsFredManRave

A bit confusing as it sounds more like the name of a League you'd expect in Paris.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 19:48 - Nov 12 with 1198 viewsClive_Anderson

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 18:12 - Nov 12 by Jigsore

I thought the idea of calling it 'the Football League' was that it was the first and therefore didn't need a nationality prefix. What changed?

Marketing people justifying their existence.
Will we be in the EFL next season? on 20:27 - Nov 12 with 1137 viewsderbyhoop

Selling media rights to those foreigners who can use the term EPL without thinking.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 20:31 - Nov 12 with 1128 viewsbosh67

People get paid to dream up this sh*t.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 16:17 - Nov 13 with 936 viewsaston_hoop

Insulting to the Welsh apparently. But thats ok because they have their own national league

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34811963

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Will we be in the EFL next season? on 18:31 - Nov 13 with 842 viewsFDC

So much marketing wa.nk in that article. I recognise the words, and they seem to be assembled in sentences, but they don't have any meaning.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2015 18:32]
Will we be in the EFL next season? on 18:39 - Nov 13 with 825 viewsFDC

It's essential that football products are foregrounded in such a competitive global sphere. This new brandification will attract investment opportunities, delivering longterm developmet and consumer confidence, ensuring the football league will continue being the very best entertainment leisure pursuit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024