Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BFG 18:51 - Feb 27 with 5124 viewsconnell10

I thought he had a great match for us today, lead the line brilliantly at times!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BFG on 19:01 - Feb 27 with 4396 viewsnix

I agree. Looks like he's been working on his technique. Much better control and passing, which is adding to his strengths of being big and awkward. Best game I've seen him play so far.
BFG on 19:11 - Feb 27 with 4347 viewsAitch

Just had a quick look at the highlights and he knew exactly what he was doing to get the penalty. Like him and his attitude a lot.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

BFG on 19:22 - Feb 27 with 4274 viewsbosh67

His work rate is excellent, his link up play is very good and his ability to draw a foul would see Trevor Francis having an orgasm. The pen was very clever play to slip the defender and then he just waited for the touch to come and it did. Very clever. I like him. Works really hard.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BFG on 19:22 - Feb 27 with 4269 viewsconnell10

I like the kid always trys hard!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BFG on 19:24 - Feb 27 with 4244 viewsPunteR

I've gotta say he played well today. His touch improved in this game. I've been really critical of him on here,but hats off he played well. I thought everyone did.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

BFG on 20:20 - Feb 27 with 4095 viewschris1969

A few fans behind me continually criticise him and it doesn't matter how well he plays or wins penaltys or even scores. They pick up on everything bad about his game. Why waste £500 a season to sit there criticising and moaning all season.

We are not paying silly money anymore and most clubs in this league would love a BFG in the squad. Thought he looked fitter and the turn of pace for the penalty was surprising. Well played that man.
BFG on 20:31 - Feb 27 with 4048 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BFG on 20:20 - Feb 27 by chris1969

A few fans behind me continually criticise him and it doesn't matter how well he plays or wins penaltys or even scores. They pick up on everything bad about his game. Why waste £500 a season to sit there criticising and moaning all season.

We are not paying silly money anymore and most clubs in this league would love a BFG in the squad. Thought he looked fitter and the turn of pace for the penalty was surprising. Well played that man.

He laid off a ball so well to Chery in the fist half that he stopped it dead yet still took the player with him when he shifted into the box.

I think i'm in love.

Großes Verdammtes Deutschen
[Post edited 27 Feb 2016 20:53]
BFG on 20:44 - Feb 27 with 3993 viewsqueensparker

I've definitely been in anti camp until now, thought he was a clumsy comedy signing a la Dom Iorfa Sr, but he won me over today.

He's always going to mis control a few balls and he's not the quickest, but his attitude is great and a few moments of real class today - the buildup to the penalty between him and Hoillet was brilliant

Hopefully JFH can coach him to greatness
Login to get fewer ads

BFG on 20:51 - Feb 27 with 3965 viewsterryb

Good shout Connell.

Very pleased to have "sat" next to you today.

That was probably my most enjoyable visit to The Bush this season!
BFG on 20:56 - Feb 27 with 3938 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BFG on 20:44 - Feb 27 by queensparker

I've definitely been in anti camp until now, thought he was a clumsy comedy signing a la Dom Iorfa Sr, but he won me over today.

He's always going to mis control a few balls and he's not the quickest, but his attitude is great and a few moments of real class today - the buildup to the penalty between him and Hoillet was brilliant

Hopefully JFH can coach him to greatness

He's like one of those armless painters.

Looks awkward and uncomfortable , but produces masterpieces.

[Post edited 27 Feb 2016 20:58]
BFG on 21:04 - Feb 27 with 3886 viewskarl

BFG on 20:56 - Feb 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

He's like one of those armless painters.

Looks awkward and uncomfortable , but produces masterpieces.

[Post edited 27 Feb 2016 20:58]

That has to be your worst ever post Baz, but at the same time brilliant!
BFG on 21:51 - Feb 27 with 3787 viewsAitch

BFG on 20:20 - Feb 27 by chris1969

Well the Oxford English Dictionary says:

supporter /səˈpɔːtə /
â–¸ noun
1 a person who approves of and encourages a public figure, political party, policy, etc.:
Labour supporters.
â–ª a person who is actively interested in and wishes success for a particular sports team:
an Oxford United supporter.
2 Heraldry a representation of an animal or other figure, typically one of a pair, holding up or standing beside an escutcheon.

So what does that make people who do the opposite? Never understood going to to games to constantly slag your own players off.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

BFG on 08:58 - Feb 28 with 3489 viewsscot1963

I was watching and listening to the final score on 601 and the woman who was bringing the commentary from the match was obviously enamoured of him as she gushed about how it was difficult to take her eyes of him as he was so tall with blond hair everywhere - not much talk of what was going on other than that
BFG on 09:01 - Feb 28 with 3475 viewsGloucs_R

Was he sporting a new hair cut?

Poll: Are we staying up?

BFG on 09:03 - Feb 28 with 3460 viewsscot1963

BFG on 09:01 - Feb 28 by Gloucs_R

no I think she was just getting over excited
BFG on 09:23 - Feb 28 with 3405 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BFG on 09:03 - Feb 28 by scot1963

no I think she was just getting over excited

Me and her both!
BFG on 09:37 - Feb 28 with 3371 viewsDWQPR

BFG on 09:01 - Feb 28 by Gloucs_R

He got rid of his top knot thankfully. Might have read Mark Dennis's interview in the programme about going to see Ken Bates at Chel*** Before signing for us and Bates told him to get his mullet cut if he wanted to play for them! Told Bates to get his beard shaved off first. The rest is history. Maybe BFG thought that maybe he ought to sort his hair out after that.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

BFG on 09:46 - Feb 28 with 3346 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BFG on 09:37 - Feb 28 by DWQPR

He got rid of his top knot thankfully. Might have read Mark Dennis's interview in the programme about going to see Ken Bates at Chel*** Before signing for us and Bates told him to get his mullet cut if he wanted to play for them! Told Bates to get his beard shaved off first. The rest is history. Maybe BFG thought that maybe he ought to sort his hair out after that.

Brilliant.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BFG on 13:00 - Feb 28 with 3163 viewsTheBlob

Is it the Mikkel Beck look?

/

Poll: So how was the season for you?

BFG on 20:43 - Feb 28 with 2993 viewskropotkin41

Just from the highlights now - I haven't seen him play live since the Bristol City game - he looks a different player on the ball. Quite the footballer. A very well won penalty.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

BFG on 20:56 - Feb 28 with 2943 viewsDylanP

If all the "supporters" who spend the whole time slagging off their own team stopped turning up at Loftus Road, the ground would be half empty. Same could be said of most other English football teams, too. It is just a simple fact that football fans are a bunch of moany bast*rds!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BFG on 21:16 - Feb 28 with 2914 viewswestberksr

I've liked him since day 1 but can understand if people don't rate him. But why, as previously mentioned, turn up and slag him off for the whole game whilst completely ignoring the good stuff he does, or the shit that the rest do.

When you add in his positive attitude and work rate, there's plenty to like.

Unfortunately for him his shirt doesn't have the word AUSTIN on the back, so he'll never be good enough for some.
BFG on 07:50 - Feb 29 with 2773 viewsGetMeRangers

BFG on 21:16 - Feb 28 by westberksr

I've liked him since day 1 but can understand if people don't rate him. But why, as previously mentioned, turn up and slag him off for the whole game whilst completely ignoring the good stuff he does, or the shit that the rest do.

When you add in his positive attitude and work rate, there's plenty to like.

Unfortunately for him his shirt doesn't have the word AUSTIN on the back, so he'll never be good enough for some.

Was an instant success with my young sons when at Newport away. Long discussion about what he called himself, which he took time to explain to them when he arrived pre-Cardiff game. In their eyes, he is up there with Jamie and Charlie. Just unfortunate he doesnt have a more suitable 'song'

Brum away was one of the low points this season... the chants aimed at him before he even kicked a ball... pathetic

We should be wanting more of his type at the club not fewer
BFG on 08:36 - Feb 29 with 2702 viewsfakekerby

No don't be silly you must be confusing him with somebody else because apparently he'll never be good enough for this level despite the fact he's only 23 and been at the very least a handful in every game he's played (except fulham)... Most goals we score when he's on the pitch he has some sort of involvement in. But no, because he's a bit clumsy let's get some kid in from chelsea instead.
BFG on 17:46 - Feb 29 with 2535 viewssimmo

My sons 1st game since we sold his previous favourite player (Charlie) and 'the new guy' is his new favourite because he's crazy and so easy to spot. Saying that he also likes Junior Hoilett so what the fck does he know.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024