Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Timing is everything — Fans Forum 22:15 - Mar 16 with 2512 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42305
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 23:30 - Mar 16 with 2389 viewsJAPRANGERS

Thanks Clive, excellent write up!
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 23:43 - Mar 16 with 2364 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 23:44 - Mar 16 with 2364 viewsA40Bosh

Can I suggest to you sir that come the next home game you ride the 17:05 from White City to South Ruislip and park yourself at the bottom of the platform stairs and watch us exit, and wait on for the next two trains heading westbound to disembark before you then make your way over to the bar of the Sth Ruislip Ramada or the Middlesex Arms. Or jog on up the road to The Black Bull on Victoria Road and join the post match gathering of the South Ruislip Rs there or slightly on in to the Manor and in to Hennesseys or JJ Moons or even the George. Perhaps you could alight instead at Ruislip Gardens Station instead and make your way over to the Bell and join the throng of GardeneRs for a post match pint. If you stayed on until the end of the line and exited the station left to The White Bear or right to The Soldier's Return you would find a warm welcome awaits the weary traveller from Loftus Road.

You dare question the number of fans from our small part of the suburbs?

You want 200 Ruislip Rangers at a fans forum, just give me the Ramada Function Suite and I will bring you 2000.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 00:10 - Mar 17 with 2334 viewsPunteR

Cheers Clive.
I watched the youtube clip.We look like we're in good hands for a change.
I really like how positive and honest they all sounded. All 3 seem to get on really well,especially LF and JFH which is obviously important and good to see.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 01:05 - Mar 17 with 2309 views18StoneOfHoop

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 23:44 - Mar 16 by A40Bosh

Can I suggest to you sir that come the next home game you ride the 17:05 from White City to South Ruislip and park yourself at the bottom of the platform stairs and watch us exit, and wait on for the next two trains heading westbound to disembark before you then make your way over to the bar of the Sth Ruislip Ramada or the Middlesex Arms. Or jog on up the road to The Black Bull on Victoria Road and join the post match gathering of the South Ruislip Rs there or slightly on in to the Manor and in to Hennesseys or JJ Moons or even the George. Perhaps you could alight instead at Ruislip Gardens Station instead and make your way over to the Bell and join the throng of GardeneRs for a post match pint. If you stayed on until the end of the line and exited the station left to The White Bear or right to The Soldier's Return you would find a warm welcome awaits the weary traveller from Loftus Road.

You want 200 Ruislip Rangers at a fans forum, just give me the Ramada Function Suite and I will bring you 2000.

Nobodies ever seen A40Bosh and the legendary 'Evolution of the Loft' poster in the same room.
Could it be that Morgan twins and his ever-so-slightly exaggerated creative romantic accounting is back ? !

[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 3:54]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 05:12 - Mar 17 with 2245 viewsnix

Just read this. Thanks for doing the précis, it means I don't have to watch the whole thing.

Interesting comments by Les about Hoilett. He seems to be in the more cynical camp that it's not additional confidence but the need to put himself in the shop window that has produced his improved performances.

Relief also that he addressed the issues of not bringing in a whole new team next season and the lessons learned about the improved pre-season.

Personally I'm delighted that the thinking seems to be much more two or three seasons ahead rather than just putting all the stress on promotion next season at all costs without the structure and planning to sustain it.
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 07:39 - Mar 17 with 2165 viewsNorthernr

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 23:44 - Mar 16 by A40Bosh

I'm sure there's fcking loads, it's QPR territory. What I meant was Ruislip to W12 isn't that far, are you telling me there are loads of QPR fans in Ruislip desperate to go tot he fans forum but feel that Loftus Road is just too far for them?
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 09:18 - Mar 17 with 2040 viewsA40Bosh

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 07:39 - Mar 17 by Northernr

I'm sure there's fcking loads, it's QPR territory. What I meant was Ruislip to W12 isn't that far, are you telling me there are loads of QPR fans in Ruislip desperate to go tot he fans forum but feel that Loftus Road is just too far for them?

No, I was obviously being sarcastic to (try) respond with humour about the comment about us and with you being someone who injects sarcasm and humour in to most of his writing, it amazes me how easily you bite in response to it sometimes.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 09:44 - Mar 17 with 1993 viewsdaveB

I used to be a regular at these things , I went to the fans forum in Slough years back, Holloway, David Davies and I think Marc Bircham were on the panel, was the night Holloway did the piano pusher story and was fantastic but even though it was out in Slough it was the usual faces who are at every single game were in Slough that night and they deserve to be at these events as well. I think it was a few days before we played Crewe in the playoff season and Holloway was so passionate about the club it made me as a fan want to give everything for him, was a very special time.

I was at the game a few days later and had the honour of presenting the AKUTRS player of the year award on the pitch and Holloway recgonised me from the fans forum and brought over a few players to say hello and thank me for my support, i miss those days
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 09:49 - Mar 17 with 1989 viewsNorthernr

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 09:18 - Mar 17 by A40Bosh

No, I was obviously being sarcastic to (try) respond with humour about the comment about us and with you being someone who injects sarcasm and humour in to most of his writing, it amazes me how easily you bite in response to it sometimes.

Not a morning person
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 13:53 - Mar 17 with 1741 viewsQPRDave

I still don't understand why Yun has not been played?.
So he might not get a WP, and so won't be with us next season, well I hope to god Paul Konchesky's not with us next season too, but he still played

Very good btw
[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 13:53]
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 20:39 - Mar 17 with 1436 viewsdaveB

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 13:53 - Mar 17 by QPRDave

I still don't understand why Yun has not been played?.
So he might not get a WP, and so won't be with us next season, well I hope to god Paul Konchesky's not with us next season too, but he still played

Very good btw
[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 13:53]

same reason JET hasn't played, just not fancied by the manager
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 20:46 - Mar 17 with 1418 viewsQPRDave

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 20:39 - Mar 17 by daveB

same reason JET hasn't played, just not fancied by the manager

So why not say just that then?
Quick enough to say JET wasn't in his plans.
Oh and if what you think is true, then you need to question his judgement, baring in mind he admits giving Konchesky more than one chance.
In fact him and Les saying you have to trust players and give them chances plural, didn't seem to apply to JET or Yun
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 21:13 - Mar 17 with 1387 viewsRangersw12

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 20:46 - Mar 17 by QPRDave

Oh and if what you think is true, then you need to question his judgement, baring in mind he admits giving Konchesky more than one chance.
In fact him and Les saying you have to trust players and give them chances plural, didn't seem to apply to JET or Yun

Reading between the lines if JET worked hard then he would of got more chances

Whatever people say about Henry and Konchesky they both work hard even if they have been poor on occasions and that's the main reason they get picked

As for Yun seems to me the manager doesn't rate him which is a shame as I liked him when he has played
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 21:55 - Mar 17 with 1341 viewsPommyhoop

Perch has made the LB his own.
Him and Hoilett have linked up brilliantly the last couple of games.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 22:16 - Mar 17 with 1331 viewsAgedR

We need this type of view.

It gives the forum balance.

I bit re the total points post; but can now wallow in my self righteous reflection.

That said, fair comment for picking any negative bones out of what LF, LH and JFH said.

Particularly after one of the most enjoyable Rs weekends for years.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 00:09 - Mar 18 with 1258 viewsdaveB

You have to earn trust though and if you don't put the work in during training then the manager won't give you the opportunity. Yun is a decent player but JFH obviously didn't rate him, same as JET. Really don't think it's a big deal. He doesn't seem to rate Traore either
Timing is everything — Fans Forum on 05:48 - Mar 18 with 1206 viewsfrancisbowles

I have thought Yun has looked useful on most of the occasions that he has played, when he has the ball and sometimes in the tackle. I have always thought he looks a better wide left midfield than lb.

On the down side he makes the odd gaffe ( as others do ), is fairly lightweight and has a poor injury record. What we don't know is how he trains and how good his fitness is after so much time out. I would question whether he is robust enough for Championship football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024