Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Babies and toddlers on planes 19:15 - Apr 16 with 24800 viewsMancR

Just back from new York on overnight flight and all children should be on a separate plane, maybe attached and towed like a glider. One family tried to keep 3 kids aged between 6 months and 4 fed, entertained and quiet , they failed miserably :(
Spending thousands flying kids long haul is insane and should be illegal.
Babies and toddlers on planes on 19:36 - Apr 16 with 9176 viewsBoston

Dragged my kids back and forth over the pond to many times to count, fortunately they were the quietest best behaved children you'd ever hope to meet. All it takes to train 'em is a little patience, a little understanding and a lot of beatings.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 19:38]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Babies and toddlers on planes on 19:53 - Apr 16 with 9109 viewsHollowayRanger

totally agree especially babies they do my head in crying and screaming

only comfort I have is if the plane goes down I lasted longer then them

I read a while back that the airlines were thinking of for a small surcharge seating passengers away from small children ,which would mean those that don't pay will be seated with more children in a smaller area where the babies small chidren will set each other off

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Babies and toddlers on planes on 20:17 - Apr 16 with 9041 viewsTacticalR

We need tighter security at airports to keep them out.

Air hostess clique

Babies and toddlers on planes on 20:19 - Apr 16 with 9030 viewsRangersw12

Babies and toddlers on planes on 19:53 - Apr 16 by HollowayRanger

totally agree especially babies they do my head in crying and screaming

only comfort I have is if the plane goes down I lasted longer then them

I read a while back that the airlines were thinking of for a small surcharge seating passengers away from small children ,which would mean those that don't pay will be seated with more children in a smaller area where the babies small chidren will set each other off

" only comfort I have is if the plane goes down I lasted longer then them "

You really are an odd person !
Babies and toddlers on planes on 20:48 - Apr 16 with 8967 viewsHantsR

Babies and toddlers on planes on 19:36 - Apr 16 by Boston

Dragged my kids back and forth over the pond to many times to count, fortunately they were the quietest best behaved children you'd ever hope to meet. All it takes to train 'em is a little patience, a little understanding and a lot of beatings.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 19:38]

My work took me and my very young family to many remote places on long -haul flights including to the other side of the globe. The children were really good under the circumstances but of course they didn't want to sit like salt on a plate for 12 hours after several hours in the business lounge. Only once do I recall them being in any distress (6 months and 2 yrs old) and it was quite understandable given their ages and circumstances. Hard work for us but tedious to encounter (only once) an intolerant fellow passenger.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2016 7:24]
Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 20:52 - Apr 16 with 8957 viewsDeano19766

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 20:56]
Babies and toddlers on planes on 20:52 - Apr 16 with 8954 viewsNortholt_Rs

Babies and toddlers on planes on 20:19 - Apr 16 by Rangersw12

" only comfort I have is if the plane goes down I lasted longer then them "

You really are an odd person !

Yeah for 'odd person' read 'complete tozzer'. ATAF.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 20:54 - Apr 16 with 8949 viewsDeano19766

Babies and toddlers on planes on 20:48 - Apr 16 by HantsR

My work took me and my very young family to many remote places on long -haul flights including to the other side of the globe. The children were really good under the circumstances but of course they didn't want to sit like salt on a plate for 12 hours after several hours in the business lounge. Only once do I recall them being in any distress (6 months and 2 yrs old) and it was quite understandable given their ages and circumstances. Hard work for us but tedious to encounter (only once) an intolerant fellow passenger.

Why should the OP have to put up with your kids screaming though? He didn't put them on the plane in fairness. And as for saying "it was hard work for us" - it was your choice to have your kids and then stick them in a flying tube. You made your bed, so surely you can't complain?

Sounds like you believe the rest of us should have to suffer the consequences of your lifestyle choices?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 21:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Babies and toddlers on planes on 21:02 - Apr 16 with 8907 viewsDeano19766

Babies and toddlers on planes on 20:52 - Apr 16 by Northolt_Rs

Yeah for 'odd person' read 'complete tozzer'. ATAF.

Why? Can you give some reasoning?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 21:08]
Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 21:11 - Apr 16 with 8883 viewsHantsR

Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 20:54 - Apr 16 by Deano19766

Why should the OP have to put up with your kids screaming though? He didn't put them on the plane in fairness. And as for saying "it was hard work for us" - it was your choice to have your kids and then stick them in a flying tube. You made your bed, so surely you can't complain?

Sounds like you believe the rest of us should have to suffer the consequences of your lifestyle choices?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 21:11]

Noodles
Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 21:17 - Apr 16 with 8872 viewsDeano19766

Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 21:11 - Apr 16 by HantsR

Noodles

chow mein
Babies and toddlers on planes on 21:18 - Apr 16 with 8868 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fvck me we've hit the bottom of the selfish cvnt barrel.
Babies and toddlers on planes on 21:21 - Apr 16 with 8851 viewsdanehoop

Babies and toddlers on planes on 21:02 - Apr 16 by Deano19766

Why? Can you give some reasoning?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 21:08]

Clearly you aren't familiar with Holloway's posting and usual themes.

Never knowingly understood

Babies and toddlers on planes on 21:22 - Apr 16 with 8842 viewsDeano19766

Babies and toddlers on planes on 21:21 - Apr 16 by danehoop

Clearly you aren't familiar with Holloway's posting and usual themes.

Nope
Babies and toddlers on planes on 21:39 - Apr 16 with 8789 viewsOakR

Babies and toddlers on planes on 20:48 - Apr 16 by HantsR

Same here, went to Sydney last year with a 4 year old and 1 year old. Much to the OPs dislike I imagine, the 1 year old travelled free

To be fair, we were lucky and the kids were good both ways so no issues, staff and fellow passengers were also great.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Babies and toddlers on planes on 21:40 - Apr 16 with 8787 viewsHitch

kids cry on planes, I cant hear im usually watching a movie.
Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:00 - Apr 16 with 8754 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I understand the frustration felt by other passengers but, believe me, it's a lot more frustrating for the parents. Flying with very young kids is extremely difficult.
Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:13 - Apr 16 with 8718 viewsShotKneesHoop

Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:00 - Apr 16 by Benny_the_Ball

I understand the frustration felt by other passengers but, believe me, it's a lot more frustrating for the parents. Flying with very young kids is extremely difficult.

Take the young kids to Scarborough on the train, then.

The train "flies" there - and there's no immigration or passport or customs controls to go through.

And it's a different world too. No jobs, low wages, just great service and great beer.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:18 - Apr 16 with 8695 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:13 - Apr 16 by ShotKneesHoop

Take the young kids to Scarborough on the train, then.

The train "flies" there - and there's no immigration or passport or customs controls to go through.

And it's a different world too. No jobs, low wages, just great service and great beer.

Sounds lovely but no thanks.
Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:26 - Apr 16 with 8668 viewsDeano19766

Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:00 - Apr 16 by Benny_the_Ball

You sound like you believe we should feel sympathy for YOU? Jesus wept. The hypocrisy and subjectivity in that is striking. You created the situation mate. If it's stressful then you have noone to blame but yourself. But please do explain why you believe we should have to suffer too as a result of something you have ultimately done for yourself?

OK in reality I do feel SOME sympathy for you. It probably isn't easy. But then I think why should I be sympathetic? You created the problem with little thought for anyone else but yourself. So why SHOULD I feel any sympathy for you? You can't expect to have it all surely? (You being a general term, not you as in the poster)
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 22:46]
Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:27 - Apr 16 with 8664 viewsqprxtc

The only way to end this this insane nightmare is either castration, hysterectomies or vasectomies. It's the only way to be sure of silence on long haul flights. Amen.
Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 16 with 8647 viewsDeano19766

Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:27 - Apr 16 by qprxtc

The only way to end this this insane nightmare is either castration, hysterectomies or vasectomies. It's the only way to be sure of silence on long haul flights. Amen.

With you all the way
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 22:47]
Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 22:43 - Apr 16 with 8614 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Babies and toddlers on planes (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 16 by Deano19766

With you all the way
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 22:47]

Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:51 - Apr 16 with 8591 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Babies shouldn't be born until they're 40 and living in their own gaff.
Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:58 - Apr 16 with 8574 viewsDeano19766

Babies and toddlers on planes on 22:51 - Apr 16 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Babies shouldn't be born until they're 40 and living in their own gaff.

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 22:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024