Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The only happy person around HQ 10:26 - Dec 2 with 1623 viewswelwynranger

At the moment is the manufacturer of the revolving door to the managers office.
The only happy person around HQ on 10:55 - Dec 2 with 1588 viewsstevec

Crowd of 12,222 and probably a lot less if you discount ST holders who didn't bother to go.

The look on TF's face was that of a man who has nightmares about West Ham and it's 2.5 million a year 60k capacity Olympic stadium. The look of a man who has been through enough.
The only happy person around HQ on 12:00 - Dec 2 with 1542 viewsisawqpratwcity

The only happy person around HQ on 10:55 - Dec 2 by stevec

Crowd of 12,222 and probably a lot less if you discount ST holders who didn't bother to go.

The look on TF's face was that of a man who has nightmares about West Ham and it's 2.5 million a year 60k capacity Olympic stadium. The look of a man who has been through enough.

I worry about how long Fernandes might stick around for, but probably for different reasons to you.

But to draw conclusions from a weak gate on a freezing cold work night when the game is on TV is stretching a point.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The only happy person around HQ on 12:08 - Dec 2 with 1524 viewsdaveB

no way was it 12,000 last night,, never seen it so empty for a league game. South Africa Road and lower loft had so many empty seats
The only happy person around HQ on 12:15 - Dec 2 with 1507 viewsJuzzie

The only happy person around HQ on 12:08 - Dec 2 by daveB

no way was it 12,000 last night,, never seen it so empty for a league game. South Africa Road and lower loft had so many empty seats

Season Ticket holders who don't turn up are still counted towards the gate as the seat is effectively paid for.
The only happy person around HQ on 12:20 - Dec 2 with 1487 viewsDesertBoot

It looked more like the 10,000 mark last night. Thursday night (what's the bloody point of that Sky) and a freezing cold night killed it. Perch's red card had a similar effect.
Did anyone look at TF's Tweets last night. He got no end of abuse AGAIN with some asking he sack Ollie and bring in......Sam Allardyce. If he ever calls it a day I wouldn't question him.

Wish I could be like David Watts

The only happy person around HQ on 12:23 - Dec 2 with 1477 viewsstevec

The only happy person around HQ on 12:00 - Dec 2 by isawqpratwcity

I worry about how long Fernandes might stick around for, but probably for different reasons to you.

But to draw conclusions from a weak gate on a freezing cold work night when the game is on TV is stretching a point.

I know, take your point.

Just there's a weariness around the place that I haven't felt much before and been going for 50 years now.

Seen similar back in the late 90's, early 2000's but there was also a sense of hope, though sometimes you wondered where it was going to come from. Now, it just feels done that, bought the T shirt, but didn't particularly like the T shirt. 15 years of hope, shattered twice in the space of 3 years.

Can understand the 'consolidators', I do get it, but have they just been spooked by the hideous period in the Premier. 'Let's lock all the doors lads, and forget it ever happened' kind of mentality.

Once you start thinking like that, letting what probably is reality take over, then what is the point?
The only happy person around HQ on 12:25 - Dec 2 with 1471 viewsBlue_Castello

The only happy person around HQ on 12:20 - Dec 2 by DesertBoot

It looked more like the 10,000 mark last night. Thursday night (what's the bloody point of that Sky) and a freezing cold night killed it. Perch's red card had a similar effect.
Did anyone look at TF's Tweets last night. He got no end of abuse AGAIN with some asking he sack Ollie and bring in......Sam Allardyce. If he ever calls it a day I wouldn't question him.

We really do have some complete knob heads who follow our club, they are obviously not supporters, there is only one answer, TF has to get off Twitter.

Ollie is with us till the end of the Season, if you don't like it try supporting another team, there's plenty to choose from.
The only happy person around HQ on 12:53 - Dec 2 with 1417 viewsThe_Mole

Just over 7,500 there last night.

OUCH!
Login to get fewer ads

The only happy person around HQ on 13:11 - Dec 2 with 1381 viewsbrad

it was a poor crowd...... but as fans......we need to get behind holloway and the team and ride out this season.....make loftus road a happy place to play......booing are own players is a disgrace.....holloway will be looking for his old job back at sky soon!
The only happy person around HQ on 13:16 - Dec 2 with 1373 viewsPinnerPaul

The only happy person around HQ on 12:53 - Dec 2 by The_Mole

OUCH!

Where did you that figure from?
The only happy person around HQ on 13:29 - Dec 2 with 1346 viewsTGRRRSSS

The only happy person around HQ on 10:55 - Dec 2 by stevec

T wouldn't have managed a deal like that, he'd have got stung for about 20m a year at least.
The only happy person around HQ on 13:38 - Dec 2 with 1333 viewsRangers67

The only happy person around HQ on 13:11 - Dec 2 by brad

it was a poor crowd...... but as fans......we need to get behind holloway and the team and ride out this season.....make loftus road a happy place to play......booing are own players is a disgrace.....holloway will be looking for his old job back at sky soon!

I must have missed something last night, I thought the QPR fans did a good job of backing the team generally. And my impression was that it was the Wolves fans that were booing Henry when he came on. Might be wrong, I guess it depends where you sit in the ground.
The only happy person around HQ on 14:04 - Dec 2 with 1278 viewsisawqpratwcity

The only happy person around HQ on 12:23 - Dec 2 by stevec

I know, take your point.

Just there's a weariness around the place that I haven't felt much before and been going for 50 years now.

Seen similar back in the late 90's, early 2000's but there was also a sense of hope, though sometimes you wondered where it was going to come from. Now, it just feels done that, bought the T shirt, but didn't particularly like the T shirt. 15 years of hope, shattered twice in the space of 3 years.

Can understand the 'consolidators', I do get it, but have they just been spooked by the hideous period in the Premier. 'Let's lock all the doors lads, and forget it ever happened' kind of mentality.

Once you start thinking like that, letting what probably is reality take over, then what is the point?

When I first got really caught up with the club, it was because they were suddenly on a rocket that was going to leave the Third Division far behind.

Ok, where we are now doesn't compare to the successes of the seventies and nineties, but it's still not third tier. Nor is it the double whammy of embarrassing performance in the Premier on stupid, stupid money. If that's consolidation, if that makes me a happy-clapper, fine, I'll take it.

We are still recovering from the awful, but understandable, 'survive in the Premier at any cost' mentality. If we can wean the club off that particular spending/debt tit without dropping out of the Championship, that will be a worthy achievement. I haven't blanked out those recent, dismal seasons, I just want to learn from them.

That is why I was against kicking out CR and JFH, because we weren't in obvious danger of relegation at the time. That is also why I am not in favour of even considering the possibility of "Olly Out" yet.

Raise the encouragement, lower the nervousness, show a bit of Churchillian 'We Can Take It' spirit. At least with Olly, we've got some-one that nearly everybody can feel good about rallying around.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 14:05]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The only happy person around HQ on 14:22 - Dec 2 with 1233 viewsdaveB

The only happy person around HQ on 12:53 - Dec 2 by The_Mole

OUCH!

that sounds more realistic
The only happy person around HQ on 14:57 - Dec 2 with 1185 viewsBoston

I spent far too much time looking at empty stands yesterday. The only section of the ground the camera did not show was the Ellerslie, just a few glimpses of the ends. But going on what I saw would have me at 8,000. The Mole's figure would sound right to me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The only happy person around HQ on 15:30 - Dec 2 with 1139 viewsTacticalR

The revolving door should be replaced with rotating knives, as this will reduce the cost of compensation.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024