Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Hughes 22:35 - Dec 14 with 2912 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This lad can't stay there for much longer can he? Rolls Royce of a player.
Will Hughes on 22:40 - Dec 14 with 2434 viewsStanisgod

If Ince cut out the flash stuff , just as good.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Will Hughes on 22:42 - Dec 14 with 2428 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Will Hughes on 22:40 - Dec 14 by Stanisgod

If Ince cut out the flash stuff , just as good.

Different sort of players but both slumming it.
Will Hughes on 23:04 - Dec 14 with 2318 viewsparker64

I think both would sink without a trace in the premiership
Will Hughes on 23:07 - Dec 14 with 2295 viewsAgedR

Derby and most of their players looked the epitome of a team not quite good enough for the top division to me.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Will Hughes on 08:14 - Dec 15 with 2136 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd like Ince to get a chance at a higher level just for a wider audience to see what cnts he and his old man are.
Will Hughes on 09:55 - Dec 15 with 2042 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Seriously?
Decent player but more Volvo than Rolls Royce imo
Will Hughes on 09:59 - Dec 15 with 2025 viewsLongsufferingR

Will Hughes on 09:55 - Dec 15 by CroydonCaptJack

Seriously?
Decent player but more Volvo than Rolls Royce imo

I agree with this assessment. Premier League clubs must have been watching him for years and decided he's not quite good enough.

Anyway, maybe we can all agree that Darren Bent is a Winnebago of a player.
Will Hughes on 10:03 - Dec 15 with 2015 viewsnadera78

Hughes is a good player but hasn't pushed on at all. Doesn't take hold of a game.

Ince is a show pony, always has been. I remember watching him at Blackpool when they got promoted and thinking Phillips was the better bet. For all his flaws I think time has proven that.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Hughes on 10:13 - Dec 15 with 2001 viewsrobith

Will Hughes on 09:59 - Dec 15 by LongsufferingR

I agree with this assessment. Premier League clubs must have been watching him for years and decided he's not quite good enough.

Anyway, maybe we can all agree that Darren Bent is a Winnebago of a player.

Delayed by trains and missed the KO, legit didn't notice Darren Bent was playing until they subbed him
Will Hughes on 10:23 - Dec 15 with 1977 viewsLongsufferingR

Will Hughes on 10:13 - Dec 15 by robith

Delayed by trains and missed the KO, legit didn't notice Darren Bent was playing until they subbed him

Surprised at that. There are satellites orbiting Mercury that noticed his backside.
Will Hughes on 10:25 - Dec 15 with 1973 viewshopphoops

He could just be happy at Derby.

PS I always thought Wes Hoolihan the class of the championship over the last few years.

PPS wherefore art thou Akos!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Will Hughes on 11:13 - Dec 15 with 1928 viewsTacticalR

Hughes and Ince looked pretty good against Nottingham Forest on Sunday.

Air hostess clique

Will Hughes on 11:33 - Dec 15 with 1887 viewsKonk

Will Hughes on 10:13 - Dec 15 by robith

My least favourite Fulham player of all time. Watching that bloater slowly ambling round the pitch munching on a KFC family bucket and looking at his phone, absolutely did my nut in. When we were relegated at Stoke, the highlight of the day was pretty much the entire away end singing, "Darren Bent is a wa nker". He's an offensive player, but not in the attacking sense.

I took my son to the park the other weekend and as I stood there, cold, tired, hungover and assessing my options for some discrete vomiting if the need arose, I unenthusiastically kicked a ball backwards and forwards with my young son, occasionally wandering off to retrieve a stray pass. I didn't want to be in the park. And then it dawned on me - I am Darren fu cking Bent - the body language, the obvious apathy, the hands in pockets...all I was missing was a bag of crisps. And 55k pw.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Will Hughes on 11:40 - Dec 15 with 1865 viewsPunteR

Will Hughes on 11:33 - Dec 15 by Konk

My least favourite Fulham player of all time. Watching that bloater slowly ambling round the pitch munching on a KFC family bucket and looking at his phone, absolutely did my nut in. When we were relegated at Stoke, the highlight of the day was pretty much the entire away end singing, "Darren Bent is a wa nker". He's an offensive player, but not in the attacking sense.

I took my son to the park the other weekend and as I stood there, cold, tired, hungover and assessing my options for some discrete vomiting if the need arose, I unenthusiastically kicked a ball backwards and forwards with my young son, occasionally wandering off to retrieve a stray pass. I didn't want to be in the park. And then it dawned on me - I am Darren fu cking Bent - the body language, the obvious apathy, the hands in pockets...all I was missing was a bag of crisps. And 55k pw.

I was Darren Bent on Monday. It sounds like cockney rhyming slang for something.

Spent.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Will Hughes on 12:15 - Dec 15 with 1830 viewsKonk

Just seen that Clive’s also used “ambling” in his report when talking about Darren Bent. Watching him break from a mooch into an amble was an education to any watching youngsters on the art of acceleration. 0-4mph in under five minutes. Phenomenal stuff.

When you see a Prison film and the protagonists are slowly wandering round the exercise yard discussing their escape plan, well, that’s what Darren Bent used to do in our centre circle except no one wanted to talk to him as they were all too busy running round trying to win a football match.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Will Hughes on 13:48 - Dec 15 with 1724 viewsJigsore

Will Hughes on 12:15 - Dec 15 by Konk

Just seen that Clive’s also used “ambling” in his report when talking about Darren Bent. Watching him break from a mooch into an amble was an education to any watching youngsters on the art of acceleration. 0-4mph in under five minutes. Phenomenal stuff.

When you see a Prison film and the protagonists are slowly wandering round the exercise yard discussing their escape plan, well, that’s what Darren Bent used to do in our centre circle except no one wanted to talk to him as they were all too busy running round trying to win a football match.

that's a bit unfair, even prisoners with trousers full of tunnel dirt moved faster than that

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Will Hughes on 13:53 - Dec 15 with 1705 viewsJuzzie

Hughes is OK, but didn't set the world alight last night. No one did to be fair though.

I too didn't even realise Bent was playing 'til he was subbed!
Will Hughes on 18:14 - Dec 15 with 1572 viewsStanisgod

F#ck me , seems I've leart nothing in 50 odd years of watching football. The same people who think Hughes and Ince are obviously average are probably the same ones who think Polters decent.
They may not be good enough for the premier but pretty decent for this league surely.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Will Hughes on 09:43 - Dec 16 with 1335 viewsTGRRRSSS

You have to ask though why nobody has taken a punt on Hughes?
Possibly the money Derby would want?

I think both Ince and Hughes can make it at Prem level thus far Ince hasnt done it there and Hughes hasnt been snapped up.

Polter is irrelevant, we all know he's a hard worker and okish at this level but nothing more than that.
Will Hughes on 10:00 - Dec 16 with 1316 viewsaston_hoop

Hughes will step up, he has been unlucky with injuries but still is only 21 years old so has many years ahead yet. What will make the difference is where he goes, joining a side in European competition so they can boost their homegrown ranks (Utd were linked with just that in the summer) will be useless for him unless he fancies 15 games a year in the League Cup/FA Cup and pointless European away games. Best case for him would be Derby going up this season and I can see that happening despite their performance against us.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Will Hughes on 10:31 - Dec 16 with 1289 viewsDesertBoot

Didn't get a part as an "extra" in The Shawshank Redemption because he was too slow.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Will Hughes on 11:27 - Dec 16 with 1265 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I can't see much difference between Hughes and Lallana, except Hughes gives the ball away less.
Will Hughes on 11:42 - Dec 16 with 1247 viewsLongsufferingR

Will Hughes on 11:27 - Dec 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

I can't see much difference between Hughes and Lallana, except Hughes gives the ball away less.

Hughes is the one with the peroxide hair.
Will Hughes on 11:43 - Dec 16 with 1245 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Will Hughes on 11:42 - Dec 16 by LongsufferingR

Hughes is the one with the peroxide hair.

And spank marks on his arse from the housemaster.
Will Hughes on 17:43 - Dec 16 with 1158 viewsWestbourneR

Will Hughes on 11:27 - Dec 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

I assume that's a joke?

No difference between Adam Lallana and Will Hughes... now I've heard it all.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024