Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sutton V Arsenal 19:34 - Jan 30 with 1292 viewsrichranger

Next round in the cup :>)
Sutton V Arsenal on 19:51 - Jan 30 with 1270 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Arsenal v Sutton would have been better for them financially!
Sutton V Arsenal on 20:00 - Jan 30 with 1236 views2Thomas2Bowles

Millwall v Derby/Leicester

Good draw for them

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sutton V Arsenal on 20:53 - Jan 30 with 1138 viewsYorkRanger

Sutton V Arsenal on 19:51 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Arsenal v Sutton would have been better for them financially!

Can they not swap the fixture round if they want?
Sutton V Arsenal on 21:20 - Jan 30 with 1086 viewsShotKneesHoop

Sutton V Arsenal on 20:53 - Jan 30 by YorkRanger

They can when they go back to the Emirates for the replay.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sutton V Arsenal on 22:39 - Jan 30 with 982 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Didn't Arsenal do it before against Fleetwood a few years ago at Highbury?
Sutton V Arsenal on 23:39 - Jan 30 with 941 viewsBoston

Sutton will get plenty of dosh out of the tv.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sutton V Arsenal on 08:33 - Jan 31 with 849 viewsToast_R

Used to go to Sutton Football club in an evening quite regular. It's actually a decent music venue. They run the Sutton Boom Boom club from there and they get some great tribute bands on. Limehouse Lizzy, Bohemians, Absolute Bowie Rollin Stoned, ever the mighty Jimmy Page himself has been spotted in there. Worth checking out.
Sutton V Arsenal on 11:27 - Jan 31 with 787 viewsterryb

I think the FA put a stop to that unless the home side can demonstrate that they can't hold the tie.

Hosting Leeds would probably stop that being the case.
Login to get fewer ads

Sutton V Arsenal on 14:18 - Jan 31 with 731 viewsMonahoop

Sutton V Arsenal on 08:33 - Jan 31 by Toast_R

Used to go to Sutton Football club in an evening quite regular. It's actually a decent music venue. They run the Sutton Boom Boom club from there and they get some great tribute bands on. Limehouse Lizzy, Bohemians, Absolute Bowie Rollin Stoned, ever the mighty Jimmy Page himself has been spotted in there. Worth checking out.

I used to watch Kingstonian a lot and Sutton were their deadly rivals. Some of the bilge spilled by K's followers about them and know doubt vice versa, would put some on here to shame when they spout on about Chelsea. Good luck to Sutton though. I quite liked Gander Green Lane. Looks like they've spruced it up a bit since I last went there.
I remember the Boom Boom club. It was called the Chick a Boom club beforehand and was frequented by Teds and rockers, 50's stuff emanating from its walls and all that. Like something from The Six Five Special. Sutton was a time warp of a place. Don't know if it still is.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Sutton V Arsenal on 14:29 - Jan 31 with 711 viewspaulparker

Great draw for them, they deserve it

but jesus did football hit a new low last night with the draw on the one show
that awful woman presenter , what she knew about football you could write on a back of a stamp her voice was like a cat being skinned alive
and sets of fans shaking hands with each other after each tie was drawn, where do they get these people from , what fluffy student type non football fan producer thought that bollox up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sutton V Arsenal on 01:22 - Feb 1 with 642 viewsDannyPaddox

We did it in 95 against Aylesbury. Got drawn at home against them but decided to play at their ground as the facilities were better. No no noo I jest, it was the other way around. Won 4-0. Danny Maddix one of the scorers. Les also. Holloway played. Their star player was called Hercules. Weird home and away rules. Aylesbury as the home team (according to the draw) used the home dressing room even though they were in effect the away team. And no one under 15 will believe any of this QPR winning an FA Cup tie nonsense.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 1:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024