Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eng v France ladies 20:43 - Jul 30 with 1362 viewsBlackCrowe

Proper football, skillful, shape, passing to feet and no histrionics. Damn sight more entertaining than Rooney and co. C'mon England Ladies.

Just back from watching Madamoiselle Crowe (aged 13) compete in the Dana Cup in Denmark. 145 teams, 18,000 players (aged 12-17). Magnificent stuff. Her team (Richmond Park FC U13s) won their group but alas got knocked out in the last 16 by some pesky Norwegians.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Eng v France ladies on 20:50 - Jul 30 with 1350 viewsbosh67

The quality of the football has improved beyond all recognition. I also love that the players respect the decision and each other. They just get on with it and leave the bitching to the men's game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eng v France ladies on 21:42 - Jul 30 with 1295 viewseasthertsr

England Win! Well done the Lionesses!
Eng v France ladies on 21:46 - Jul 30 with 1281 viewsbosh67

Note to QPR lads. That's how to see out the last 10 minutes of a football match. Hit the corners and hold the ball up. Fantastic effort from the lionesses. Fantastic at the back second half.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eng v France ladies on 21:55 - Jul 30 with 1266 viewsRBlock

Well done to em. Shown a damn-sight more to get excited about than the Men's team. That being said, some of the defending was a bit nail biting at times, at that 2nd Goalie, [Chamberlain?) had taken a leaf out of the Rob Green school of kicking.
Eng v France ladies on 22:16 - Jul 30 with 1232 viewsDesertBoot

Echo that. Tonight was a very entertaining and high standard football match. No egos, no rolling around to con officials and full commitment from both sides.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Eng v France ladies on 22:45 - Jul 30 with 1185 viewsPunteR

Well done to madamoiselle Crow as well, fairplay.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Eng v France ladies on 23:11 - Jul 30 with 1146 viewsTacticalR

I thought England looked below par, but they did what they had to do to contain France.

We have got Holland next. They have Lieke Martens who looks one of the best players at the tournament.

Air hostess clique

Eng v France ladies on 00:42 - Jul 31 with 1091 viewsFDC

I've really enjoyed what I've seen of this tournament, it does seem to have come on a long way. What England ladies need in order to really grab the nation's attention and guarantee a big following at the next tournament is a heroic defeat on penalties in the semifinals
Login to get fewer ads

Eng v France ladies on 09:04 - Jul 31 with 948 viewsstevec

Struggling to watch it, particularly as they've taken on some of the male goal celebration stuff.

Cupping their hand to their ear, bad enough blokes doing it, but when there's nobody in the fckin crowd, come on.

Be much more pleasant keeping celebrations to air kisses on both cheeks, like an All Bar One meet up, and perhaps a short girly hug. Decorum please ladies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024