Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have renewed! 08:51 - Feb 7 with 3296 viewsconnell10

God help me!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I have renewed! on 09:31 - Feb 7 with 3259 viewsfrancisbowles

You just want that Qpr cash!
I have renewed! on 09:49 - Feb 7 with 3232 viewssmegma

I will be joining you shortly. To quote Clive from about 5-6 years ago " what else is there to do on a Saturday? "............it's what a supporter does irrespective of what division we are in.
I have renewed! on 22:53 - Feb 7 with 3000 viewsBoston

...eh, renewing your marriage vows! Enough to drive one to football.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I have renewed! on 08:49 - Feb 8 with 2876 viewskingsburyR

Head's tested.......the lot of ya!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I have renewed! on 13:22 - Feb 8 with 2757 viewsjohnhoop

I have renewed! on 09:49 - Feb 7 by smegma

I will be joining you shortly. To quote Clive from about 5-6 years ago " what else is there to do on a Saturday? "............it's what a supporter does irrespective of what division we are in.

Certainly not knocking you because I’ll probably end up renewing myself but I think these days it’s more like “what else are you going to do on a Sunday morning/ Friday evening/ Thursday evening” etc etc, but that doesn’t have quite the same ring to it.
I have renewed! on 14:20 - Feb 8 with 2705 viewsSnipper

I’ve said for the last seasons that I doubt I’ll be renewing, but I always do.

I really really hate the way football has gone the last few years. I’ve become so disalusioned with it. I have Sky at home, so I’m partly responsible for it I suppose.

This season so far, I’ve only been to 5 home games and none away. When I don’t go, I don’t miss it one bit. I miss the drinking with friends afterwards. That’s the highlight of the day.

It’s been like that for about 4 seasons now. Before that, I’d be really looking forward to home games. I used to go away games too as the whole day out was what mattered more.

Don’t get me wrong, I actually agree with how Les Ferdinand and Lee Hoos are trying to run the club. They’re trying to rescue our great club from the almighty mess that Tony Fernandes has put us in. He sacked Neil Warnock and brought in Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp. He’s the person who’s totally fúcked up our club.

This is the primary reason I renew. The club is £200m in debt, and my club is slowly dying through the incompetence of our owner. If I withdraw my £539 season ticket money, I’m slowly helping to kill my club. That’s the reason I do it.

So, I’ll probably end up renewing. It’s not out of blind loyalty to Tony Fernandes, it’s out of blind loyalty to Queens Park Rangers FC.

I hope I get my enthusiasm for going to watch them back. The last few years have been a chore.

If that makes me less of a fan, then so be it.
I have renewed! on 14:39 - Feb 8 with 2689 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not gone much this season owing to changes at work, so my ST has been a waste so probably won't renew which is sad.

First break in 11 years.
I have renewed! on 15:53 - Feb 8 with 2613 viewsHadders

Obviously I can contact the club to check this, but I'm a lazy b'stard, so I'm asking you lot instead: If you bought this year's by direct debit, does that renew automatically?
Login to get fewer ads

I have renewed! on 16:24 - Feb 8 with 2568 viewsPinnerPaul

I have renewed! on 15:53 - Feb 8 by Hadders

Obviously I can contact the club to check this, but I'm a lazy b'stard, so I'm asking you lot instead: If you bought this year's by direct debit, does that renew automatically?

Yes it does.

Its in the main 'blurb' on the website. Says supporters who took advantage of the scheme in 17/18 will be contacted 'in due course'
I have renewed! on 16:25 - Feb 8 with 2561 viewsPinnerPaul

I have renewed! on 16:24 - Feb 8 by PinnerPaul

Yes it does.

Its in the main 'blurb' on the website. Says supporters who took advantage of the scheme in 17/18 will be contacted 'in due course'

I guess you still have to tell them you want to renew 1st though!
I have renewed! on 16:42 - Feb 8 with 2535 viewsactonman

I have renewed! on 14:20 - Feb 8 by Snipper

I really really hate the way football has gone the last few years. I’ve become so disalusioned with it. I have Sky at home, so I’m partly responsible for it I suppose.

This season so far, I’ve only been to 5 home games and none away. When I don’t go, I don’t miss it one bit. I miss the drinking with friends afterwards. That’s the highlight of the day.

It’s been like that for about 4 seasons now. Before that, I’d be really looking forward to home games. I used to go away games too as the whole day out was what mattered more.

Don’t get me wrong, I actually agree with how Les Ferdinand and Lee Hoos are trying to run the club. They’re trying to rescue our great club from the almighty mess that Tony Fernandes has put us in. He sacked Neil Warnock and brought in Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp. He’s the person who’s totally fúcked up our club.

This is the primary reason I renew. The club is £200m in debt, and my club is slowly dying through the incompetence of our owner. If I withdraw my £539 season ticket money, I’m slowly helping to kill my club. That’s the reason I do it.

So, I’ll probably end up renewing. It’s not out of blind loyalty to Tony Fernandes, it’s out of blind loyalty to Queens Park Rangers FC.

I hope I get my enthusiasm for going to watch them back. The last few years have been a chore.

That is exactly how I feel snipper, you're not the only one. Pure loyalty kept me going back in the grim days (Vauxhall motors) etc when most the lads I went with gave up .

Always felt it was my duty to keep going when rangers needed us the most and for a little time back on 2011 thought I had been rewarded for my time.

Of course rangers being the clusterfcuk they are totally p!ssed on our chips again and here we are again only without the buckets .... yet !

I will probably renew although 6 / 7 hour round trips to watch qpr ain't exactly the highlight of my week anymore
I have renewed! on 17:04 - Feb 8 with 2506 viewsPinnerPaul

I have renewed! on 16:42 - Feb 8 by actonman

That is exactly how I feel snipper, you're not the only one. Pure loyalty kept me going back in the grim days (Vauxhall motors) etc when most the lads I went with gave up .

Always felt it was my duty to keep going when rangers needed us the most and for a little time back on 2011 thought I had been rewarded for my time.

Of course rangers being the clusterfcuk they are totally p!ssed on our chips again and here we are again only without the buckets .... yet !

I will probably renew although 6 / 7 hour round trips to watch qpr ain't exactly the highlight of my week anymore

You're not in Acton any longer then?
I have renewed! on 17:24 - Feb 8 with 2467 viewsPunteR

I have renewed! on 17:04 - Feb 8 by PinnerPaul

You're not in Acton any longer then?

Traffics bad round there.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I have renewed! on 17:39 - Feb 8 with 2450 viewsRed_Ranger

Agree and snap only been to about 5 games.
Why is TF still around?
I guess its still FFP cloud still hanging over us but -
We are a Zombie football club neither dead or alive.
Whats the end game and when?
We need Malaysians to take a haircut and move on.
Its fcked, we need new money, new manager and new team.
so yes, got that off my chest - i'll be renewing !!
I have renewed! on 18:49 - Feb 8 with 2359 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll be renewing, but mot until the near the deadline, when, hopefully, I'll have refereed a few more games to help pay for it!
I have renewed! on 20:42 - Feb 8 with 2262 viewsFaurlinho

Evening. Also just renewed. And also inflicted it on my 7-year-daughter.. Not all gloom. If nothing else, it's legitimised the post-match salon in the Adders...
I have renewed! on 22:16 - Feb 8 with 2187 viewsisawqpratwcity

I have renewed! on 17:39 - Feb 8 by Red_Ranger

Agree and snap only been to about 5 games.
Why is TF still around?
I guess its still FFP cloud still hanging over us but -
We are a Zombie football club neither dead or alive.
Whats the end game and when?
We need Malaysians to take a haircut and move on.
Its fcked, we need new money, new manager and new team.
so yes, got that off my chest - i'll be renewing !!

"...Zombie football club..."

At least Marketing is onto it...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

I have renewed! on 00:12 - Feb 9 with 2124 viewsBoston

I find it helps if you drink before the game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I have renewed! on 10:51 - Feb 9 with 1957 viewsterryb

I have renewed! on 00:12 - Feb 9 by Boston

I find it helps if you drink before the game.

It certainly does Boston!

Unless circumstances change, I will be renewing, but not before the end of April.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024