Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo 00:55 - Aug 22 with 1801 viewsconnell10

What the f uck has happened to him!! Literally the shadow of the player he was last season!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Luongo on 00:59 - Aug 22 with 1779 viewstimcocking

I think the Australia coach's appalling behaviour at the world cup totally fcuked Luongo up. It was a mind blowing disgrace he didn't even get on the pitch, i think it completely shattered him.
Luongo on 06:01 - Aug 22 with 1625 viewsitsbiga

Luongo on 00:59 - Aug 22 by timcocking

I think the Australia coach's appalling behaviour at the world cup totally fcuked Luongo up. It was a mind blowing disgrace he didn't even get on the pitch, i think it completely shattered him.

Plus he’s had a few too many tinnies

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Luongo on 06:45 - Aug 22 with 1552 viewsWatford_Ranger

Probably not literally the shadow.
Luongo on 08:40 - Aug 22 with 1333 viewsToast_R

Well you have to look at McClaren's man management skills. Surely player confidence is exactly his remit?
Luongo on 09:55 - Aug 22 with 1198 viewsozranger

I have a theory that the lack of playing time at the WC has affected him mentally and that the management at QPR have not treated him correctly. He was given a few weeks off at the end of the season, not playing the last few games and then did not return to the club until a few weeks prior to the commencement of the season. I believe he should have been told that it would have been better for him both mentally and physically to take as short as time off as possible and get his mind back to playing. But that may be thinking in retrospect. However, the real problem for him is that he cannot let himself drop out of the lineup as he needs to be seen as paying well so that he can also be part of the team for the Asian Cup. It may be sometime before his head is back on properly and, for his sake, I hope that that will not be too long into the future otherwise he may be gone altogether.
Luongo on 10:11 - Aug 22 with 1161 viewsstevec

Nothing's happened to him, it's the same player I've been telling you about for the last three interminable years.

No assists, not tracking back, what's fckin new?
Luongo on 10:15 - Aug 22 with 1125 viewsdaveB

The way the team is set up isn't helping, all of the midfield look crap. Big part of it is fitness as well. Holloway had this squad as fit as they had ever been a year ago and it showed. This lot are puffing early
Luongo on 10:17 - Aug 22 with 1114 viewsPinnerPaul

Luongo on 08:40 - Aug 22 by Toast_R

Well you have to look at McClaren's man management skills. Surely player confidence is exactly his remit?

Difficult for McClaren to pick him for Australia though!

Not EVERYTHING can be laid at his door.
Login to get fewer ads

Luongo on 10:17 - Aug 22 with 1110 viewsLblock

Luongo on 10:11 - Aug 22 by stevec

Nothing's happened to him, it's the same player I've been telling you about for the last three interminable years.

No assists, not tracking back, what's fckin new?

My soul brother.

His limitations are more exposed by the apparent collapse of Josh Scowen which is the real question that should be asked here. My theory is the splitting up of the tight three in the middle has exposed all of them and is a further demonstration of why we are sorely lacking in players who can do the modern day full back and outside midfielder jobs.

I’ve never rated Mass.... forced to go there as a kid

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Luongo on 10:18 - Aug 22 with 1107 viewsPinnerPaul

Luongo on 09:55 - Aug 22 by ozranger

I have a theory that the lack of playing time at the WC has affected him mentally and that the management at QPR have not treated him correctly. He was given a few weeks off at the end of the season, not playing the last few games and then did not return to the club until a few weeks prior to the commencement of the season. I believe he should have been told that it would have been better for him both mentally and physically to take as short as time off as possible and get his mind back to playing. But that may be thinking in retrospect. However, the real problem for him is that he cannot let himself drop out of the lineup as he needs to be seen as paying well so that he can also be part of the team for the Asian Cup. It may be sometime before his head is back on properly and, for his sake, I hope that that will not be too long into the future otherwise he may be gone altogether.

He said himself, he didn't want anything to do with football after the WC and that a total break was the best thing for him.

Problem is, he still looks like he doesn't want anything to do with football!
Luongo on 10:22 - Aug 22 with 1089 viewsTacticalR

The sad thing is that the end of last season it looked like Luongo was coming into his own with an increased number of goals and assists.

I honestly don't think he's been that bad this season. It's just he is one of a number of players (actually all the players) whose performance has dropped by 20%. It feels like they have physically shrunk.

The dismissal of Holloway seems to have completely taken the wind out of our sails.

Air hostess clique

Luongo on 11:45 - Aug 22 with 981 viewsToast_R

Luongo on 10:17 - Aug 22 by PinnerPaul

Difficult for McClaren to pick him for Australia though!

Not EVERYTHING can be laid at his door.

McClaren's job as manager is manage him whether that means put an arm around him and tell him to forget the summer and concentrate on being the best footballer he can be by maximizing his effort and he'll get another chance, or kick him up the arse and remind him who's paying his wages and if he don't pull his socks up pronto he can forget playing at the next world cup too. That is a manager's job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024