Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth after smyth! 13:26 - Aug 24 with 14824 viewsconnell10

After to getting him on loan!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:28 - Aug 24 with 7003 viewsqueensparker

I've kind of drifted though all the other bad bits about the start of this season, but this would royally f--k me off and be a huge mistake IMO.

Watching him was my highlight of last year
Portsmouth after smyth! (n/t) on 13:28 - Aug 24 with 6994 viewsaston_hoop

But would he start ahead of Wheeler? Fck I hope he stays though, has a lot to offer right here right now.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 13:28]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:36 - Aug 24 with 6900 viewsHerzog

somebody please stop this manager dismantling our squad
Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:46 - Aug 24 with 6812 viewsbosh67

I am starting to think our manager doesn't know what wingers do!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:47 - Aug 24 with 6799 viewsTheChef

Looking at this another way - if he's not going to get regular first team football now, and he gets it at a lower league club which will build his match experience and confidence (like Eze and Wycombe), I don't think that is such a bad thing.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:49 - Aug 24 with 6756 viewsMytch_QPR

Sadly, this may be a case of not being able to have it all - the 2 loan strikers we have bought in won't be cheap on wages and apparently we're still in the market for a CB - money's too tight to mention (as some scruffy Man Utd fan once said - not that he'd know).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:50 - Aug 24 with 6753 viewsPinnerPaul

By all accounts he had one decent half v Preston, but he had a shocker v Sheff Utd.

Bit early to write him off though I agree.
Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:50 - Aug 24 with 6744 viewspaulparker

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:47 - Aug 24 by TheChef

Looking at this another way - if he's not going to get regular first team football now, and he gets it at a lower league club which will build his match experience and confidence (like Eze and Wycombe), I don't think that is such a bad thing.

He should have started on Tuesday, you have a lad who is a right little b*gger , who doesn't care about reputations and can put his foot in and score
he gets the crowd up but we play Connor Washington on his jack , this manager is clueless , if this is true and with manning already gone im totally lost on what the club is trying to do anymore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:51 - Aug 24 with 6736 viewswombat

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:47 - Aug 24 by TheChef

madness and another player bought through at a proper rate and now being sent out on loan , think he could acutrally play as a third striker come winger on the left , has pace to burn scares the crap out of full backs and gets stuck in

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:52 - Aug 24 with 6729 viewsconnell10

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:28 - Aug 24 by queensparker

I've kind of drifted though all the other bad bits about the start of this season, but this would royally f--k me off and be a huge mistake IMO.

Watching him was my highlight of last year

Same here mate, he along with the other young lads coming through was the reason i renewed my season ticket!

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:58 - Aug 24 with 6693 viewsPinnerPaul

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:50 - Aug 24 by paulparker

He should have started on Tuesday, you have a lad who is a right little b*gger , who doesn't care about reputations and can put his foot in and score
he gets the crowd up but we play Connor Washington on his jack , this manager is clueless , if this is true and with manning already gone im totally lost on what the club is trying to do anymore

BUT he was truly awful that 1st 45' v Sheff Utd
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:07 - Aug 24 with 6633 viewsTacticalR

Portsmouth after smyth! on 13:58 - Aug 24 by PinnerPaul

He was playing too deep. He is an attacking player who should have been further forward, but instead was trying to tackle oppo players further back in midfield and then come away with the ball.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 14:07]

Air hostess clique

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:09 - Aug 24 with 6604 viewsmakaveli1882

The plan was to bring through the Youth because Mclaren was a great coach and could help improve their careers and our league positions.

Now we are loaning in 30+ players on higher wages because we are rock bottom, who we have to give back at the end of the season. .

I for one wasn't overly bothered about Ollie going because his away recorded was disgusting and his changing of the team every game was madness, but the clubs reasons for the change feels like the biggest oxymoron ever.

We need the right blend of experience and youth but shipping him and manning is wrong, absolute aids start to the season, don't think anyone has a clue what they are doing.

Them three in midfield are not one of the best in championship by the way, which I hear people say all the time.
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:12 - Aug 24 with 6574 viewsdaveB

Oh well that plan to bring McClaren in to develop the kids is working well. Just loan them out and let someone else do it
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:16 - Aug 24 with 6548 viewsvanrrrr

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:12 - Aug 24 by daveB

Oh well that plan to bring McClaren in to develop the kids is working well. Just loan them out and let someone else do it

QPR in making it up as they go along shock!!

McClaren the wrong man in my view but FFS we seem to be terribly run from the top.

I am sure we have all worked at places where bosses haven't a clue or chop and change every few months, it all eventually catches up with you... no wonder we are sinking
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:17 - Aug 24 with 6534 viewsSimonJames

Give them Washington instead (even bung them a few quid for the inconvenience).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:23 - Aug 24 with 6484 viewstraininvain

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:17 - Aug 24 by SimonJames

Give them Washington instead (even bung them a few quid for the inconvenience).

All a bit of a mess. But given our start to the season, at this stage it might not be a bad idea to get some of the youngsters out of the firing line?
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:24 - Aug 24 with 6473 viewsmylot50years

At this present time it would be a very bad move by the manager, he needs to try and get some positives on board with the supporter's, this would be managerial suicide and coupled with a bad result on Saturday or in the near future the end of his brief stay in W12
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:26 - Aug 24 with 6456 viewspaulparker

if that's the case we should loan out the whole team after Bristol & WBA

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:31 - Aug 24 with 6437 viewsmakaveli1882

Mate just whatsapped me to say he is out of contract in the summer too, can't be true can it??
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:36 - Aug 24 with 6372 viewsvanrrrr

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:24 - Aug 24 by mylot50years

At this present time it would be a very bad move by the manager, he needs to try and get some positives on board with the supporter's, this would be managerial suicide and coupled with a bad result on Saturday or in the near future the end of his brief stay in W12

going to be mayhem if he drops Eze on Saturday - which he may just do.
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:38 - Aug 24 with 6357 viewsbob566

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:12 - Aug 24 by daveB

Dave I rarely post anything negative against you but if we'd have started off by winning all 3 games people would probably be of a different persuasion and be saying it's a good move for him to head off and get a year of games under his belt.

Sure wasn't everybody saying that about Ebe during his preseason.
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:38 - Aug 24 with 6358 viewsCammington

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:31 - Aug 24 by makaveli1882

Mate just whatsapped me to say he is out of contract in the summer too, can't be true can it??

Yep, signed him on a two year deal in August last year.
Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:41 - Aug 24 with 6338 viewsJeff

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:31 - Aug 24 by makaveli1882

fairly sure we've got an additional year's option on him our side, so effectively 2 years left...

Can we not knock it?

Portsmouth after smyth! on 14:42 - Aug 24 with 6331 viewsconnell10

So he has one bad half of football in your opinion and we f uck him out on loan !!! I despair !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024