Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant goal by Rooney 14:47 - Jun 27 with 2026 viewsloftboy

http://www.skysports.com/share/11749734

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 14:55 - Jun 27 with 2007 viewsRblockPrior

Still got it, I think he could have had another year or 2 in the prem before moving to America. He obviously wouldn't have started every game but could have done a job for someone

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 18:48 - Jun 27 with 1856 viewsLazyFan

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 14:55 - Jun 27 by RblockPrior

Still got it, I think he could have had another year or 2 in the prem before moving to America. He obviously wouldn't have started every game but could have done a job for someone

I watched a few games and he is dog slow and hardly runs around anymore.

However, it is clear that he has class and amazing skill still. His passing and shooting is still world class and possibly he is just that good he can look impressive in the MLS against lesser players. But prem players would eat him alive, their skills levels are close to his or the same and they are fit enough to run him down on all occasions.

I also saw Nani play and he looked a class above as well.

MLS players may well run all day, but most of them are League two standard and it shows. Rooney was world class in his prime and his England goal record proves that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 19:31 - Jun 27 with 1807 viewspaulparker

One of England’s greatest players should still be in the top flight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 20:05 - Jun 27 with 1770 viewsTW_R

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 19:31 - Jun 27 by paulparker

One of England’s greatest players should still be in the top flight

David Beckham?
Brilliant goal by Rooney on 21:38 - Jun 27 with 1697 viewspaulparker

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 20:05 - Jun 27 by TW_R

David Beckham?

Rooney was/is a far better player than Beckham

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 22:53 - Jun 27 with 1628 viewsbosh67

I think it was the great Oscar Wilde who once said... What a f*cking goal that is!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 23:25 - Jun 27 with 1589 viewsbob566

Good goal. No more than that. Swing of a boot.
Brilliant goal by Rooney on 00:57 - Jun 28 with 1545 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 23:25 - Jun 27 by bob566

Good goal. No more than that. Swing of a boot.

A bit more IMO he looked up immediately when the ball fell to him and without hesitation or a touch launched it over the keeper from 70+ yards into the net .Pure class but probably 1 in 100 chance of going in .
Agreed he is out of shape but his football brain is still pretty sharp and the MLS is League 1 level at best just way better weather
Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 01:08 - Jun 28 with 1543 viewsjohncharles

At least 10 yards inside his own half 🙀🙀🙀🙀!! Anyone who didn’t enjoy that should take up knitting/crochet

Strong and stable my arse.

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 02:01 - Jun 28 with 1523 viewstimcocking

The third proper goal he's scored from inside his own half.

Always was a brilliant player, never ever could comprehend why he was so unpopular with so many England Fans. Then, you could say the same about Paul Scholes. Is it coincidence that by far the best two players we've had in recent years were considered rubbish and disliked by half of the England fans? I think it says an awful lot about the mentality of many English people. It wouldn't happen in any other country accept perhaps America.

Pele: "If Scholes was playing with me, I would have scored so many more."

Lionel Messi: "At La Masia his name was mentioned a lot. He’s a teacher."

Cristiano Ronaldo: "When we were in training, I used to do a lot of tricks which hardly any players at the club could do. Once I was showing my skills to Scholes. After I finished, Scholes took the ball and pointed to a tree which was about 50m from where we were standing. He said, I’m going to hit it in one shot. He kicked and hit the tree. He asked me to do the same; I kicked about 10 times, but still couldn’t hit it, with that accuracy. He smiled and left."

Zinedine Zidane: "My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder."
Sir Alex Ferguson: "I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England. He’s got the best skills, the best brain. No one can match him. There isn’t a player of his mould anywhere in the world. Paul is irreplaceable."

Luis Figo: "I’m star-struck when I see Paul Scholes because you never see him. On the pitch, you can’t catch him. Off the pitch, he disappears."

Gary Neville: "I wouldn’t swap Paul Scholes for anybody. He is quite simply the most complete footballer I have ever played with. He is the best."

Sir Bobby Charlton: "I have no hesitation in putting a name to the embodiment of all that I think is best about football. It’s Paul Scholes. In so many ways Scholes is my favourite."

Rio Ferdinand: “For me, it’s Paul Scholes. He’ll do ridiculous things in training like say, “You see that tree over there?” — It’ll be 40 yards away — “I’m going to hit it”. And he’ll do it!. Everyone at the club considers him the best."

Patrick Vieira: "The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy — Scholes."

Edgar Davids: "I’m not the best, Paul Scholes is."

Roy Keane: "An amazingly gifted player who remained an unaffected human being."

Pep Guardiola: “Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes — he is the best midfielder of his generation. I would have loved to have played alongside him.”

Cesc Fabregas: "He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League."

Thierry Henry: "I can’t understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t seek the limelight like some of the other ‘stars’."

Lest we not forget, Scholes stopped playing for England prematurely because he was played out of position and booed by half of the supposed England fans. Unfortunately, many British people still let the media control how and what they think no matter how dumb it is.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 2:14]
Brilliant goal by Rooney on 15:18 - Jun 28 with 1380 viewsDannyPaddox

Dude foot-tossed a subsequently-decisive attack-projectile behind the pre-midline deep inside his own roster-quadrant. Way to go Micky Fukkn Rooney!
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 17:57]
Brilliant goal by Rooney on 15:39 - Jun 28 with 1353 viewsaston_hoop

Yeah but can he do it on a wet tuesday night in Stevenage?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 15:57 - Jun 28 with 1321 viewsolderR

Brilliant goal by Rooney on 15:39 - Jun 28 by aston_hoop

Yeah but can he do it on a wet tuesday night in Stevenage?

You know the rules.

Stevenage player - Lucky shot.

Rooney - Pure genius, 1m retweets.
Brilliant goal by Rooney on 17:53 - Jun 28 with 1264 viewsNov77

HOOF!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024