Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
clive and baz 17:05 - Aug 9 with 3504 viewsWEAREAWFUL

i think it would be better all round to just give bazintheloft his own thread to spout his left wing, anti tory. anti capitalist crap on, instead of allowing him to invade every other thread on the site. that way if anyone is interested in reading his bullshit they could just look at the one thread
clive and baz on 17:12 - Aug 9 with 3459 viewsJeff

Can we not knock it?

clive and baz on 17:16 - Aug 9 with 3439 views100percent

Solidarity with Brother Baz,

why don't you go back to the end of the garden and chew worms.....
clive and baz on 17:18 - Aug 9 with 3424 viewsgazza1

whether Baz is right or wrong
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 17:19]
clive and baz on 17:23 - Aug 9 with 3383 viewsrunningman75

Capital letters?
clive and baz on 17:28 - Aug 9 with 3356 viewsMytch_QPR

Agreement with Bazza - and reading his comments - are optional. One man's crap is another man's treasure (or something like that).

I'm a bit annoyed that Clive locked the last thread as I wanted to reply with 'There's No Limits'.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 17:30]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

clive and baz on 17:28 - Aug 9 with 3347 viewsTacticalR

I love left-wing, anti-Tory, anti-capitalist crap.

Air hostess clique

clive and baz on 17:36 - Aug 9 with 3293 viewsMytch_QPR

clive and baz on 17:28 - Aug 9 by TacticalR

I love left-wing, anti-Tory, anti-capitalist crap.

Rumour has it that Clive is renaming the site 'Left Wing Words' with Diane Abbott as the new moderator.
Any banter about boring football will be banished.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

clive and baz on 17:42 - Aug 9 with 3257 viewsloftboy

There is an ignore option, don’t like baz’s posts don’t read them, he’s probably the polar opposite to me politically but if we all had the same view we would be living in North Korea.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

clive and baz on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 3221 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’ve told my missus to stay off the Chardonnay before lunch.

In all seriousness though I don’t think ‘invade’ fair as I’ve never turned a football thread into a political one that I can remember.

I’m not particularly a fan of Frankie Knuckles but appreciate other lads are. If I disliked it that much I could always block the thread. As it happens I’ve played some of Punter and FMR’s contributions on the way to work now and again.

Weird attack aside I think I could rein it in, solely because as Clive has mentioned previously it puts people off posting which I don’t want.

I’m sure some of the people I know who lurk and contribute on here will vouch that I’m not a self righteous slag all of the time at the football.
clive and baz on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 3219 viewsTacticalR

clive and baz on 17:42 - Aug 9 by loftboy

There is an ignore option, don’t like baz’s posts don’t read them, he’s probably the polar opposite to me politically but if we all had the same view we would be living in North Korea.

Or in Bojo's cabinet.

Air hostess clique

clive and baz on 18:42 - Aug 9 with 3081 viewsrsonist

All this for pointing out the recession in the news without comment?

Not liking Frankie Knuckles however is unforgiv . Get out wrongun.
clive and baz on 19:06 - Aug 9 with 3016 viewsNorthernr

You had a Brexit thread that ran to 70 pages. It ended up with people offering each other out.

You had a Conservative party leadership thread that ran to 50 pages, it turned into the Brexit thread.

I think I’m pretty tolerant on here. It’s a place for you guys at the end of the day, not me. But summer’s over, season is here, game tomorrow. Do we need 50 more pages of the same entrenched views from the same increasingly angry men?

IMHO we do not. Other QPR message boards are available where they may think differently.
clive and baz on 19:18 - Aug 9 with 2979 viewsFredManRave

clive and baz on 19:06 - Aug 9 by Northernr

You had a Brexit thread that ran to 70 pages. It ended up with people offering each other out.

You had a Conservative party leadership thread that ran to 50 pages, it turned into the Brexit thread.

I think I’m pretty tolerant on here. It’s a place for you guys at the end of the day, not me. But summer’s over, season is here, game tomorrow. Do we need 50 more pages of the same entrenched views from the same increasingly angry men?

IMHO we do not. Other QPR message boards are available where they may think differently.

I make you right...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

clive and baz on 19:20 - Aug 9 with 2971 viewsCroydonCaptJack

clive and baz on 17:50 - Aug 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

In all seriousness though I don’t think ‘invade’ fair as I’ve never turned a football thread into a political one that I can remember.

I’m not particularly a fan of Frankie Knuckles but appreciate other lads are. If I disliked it that much I could always block the thread. As it happens I’ve played some of Punter and FMR’s contributions on the way to work now and again.

Weird attack aside I think I could rein it in, solely because as Clive has mentioned previously it puts people off posting which I don’t want.

I’m sure some of the people I know who lurk and contribute on here will vouch that I’m not a self righteous slag all of the time at the football.

Blimey Baz. You've just gone up in my estimations.
Never had you down as a secret raver.
clive and baz on 19:21 - Aug 9 with 2970 viewsisawqpratwcity

clive and baz on 19:06 - Aug 9 by Northernr

Repetitive futility broke Clive's brain.
Repetitive futility...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

clive and baz on 19:28 - Aug 9 with 2955 viewsPommyhoop

Baz is ok He”s got his views and he won’t change them for no c”nt but he’s real, he’s lived the life, walked the walk so to speak
It’s the should know better, brainwashed by the BBC and Guardian, floating voter type who call me racist I can’t stand.
Baz has never called me racist
edit : change floating for floater..
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 20:45]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

clive and baz on 19:43 - Aug 9 with 2913 viewsFredManRave

clive and baz on 19:20 - Aug 9 by CroydonCaptJack

Caught red handed!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

clive and baz on 20:50 - Aug 9 with 2786 viewsFDC

clive and baz on 19:43 - Aug 9 by FredManRave

Caught red handed!

The best party is the radical party
clive and baz on 21:49 - Aug 9 with 2678 viewsCHUBBS

clive and baz on 19:20 - Aug 9 by CroydonCaptJack

He’s definitely raving
clive and baz on 22:01 - Aug 9 with 2644 viewsGloryHunter

I'm with Baz. And Clive. We're a broad church and we all support QPR. We're a bunch of Rangers fans who have a drink and argue with each other about everything, including politics. Why does the OP think we should impose censorship on someone whose views he doesn't like? If you don't like what someone says, then don't read it.
clive and baz on 22:02 - Aug 9 with 2642 viewsWEAREAWFUL

clive and baz on 17:50 - Aug 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

1 I suggest you join her and stay off the gruel and stop wearing the sackcloth 2 invade was maybe the wrong choice of word, pervasive induction maybe a better choice {brain washing) 3 nor am i , but i get sucked into looking at every thread cos i like the site and then i think "oh no not again" 4 not an attack, just a constructive suggestion to try to stop you starting threads about bad news for this country but good news for your ideology 5 thank the lord i dont sit next to you
clive and baz on 22:13 - Aug 9 with 2617 viewseasthertsr

As a fellow Leftie I generally agree with the stuff Baz posts. But all who post on here have the right to express their opinions, man this is the best place for a good old political set-to because we're all R's. Even the biggest arguments are tempered by the fact you are against someone who just like you supports the R's. Long may political threads exist on here, and everyone on here who likes Dianne Abbott or bloody Farage let's hope for a thumping home win tomorrow!
clive and baz on 23:12 - Aug 9 with 2520 viewsstevec

Funnily enough I’ve just come right past baz’s joint on my way home from the pub.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024