Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling 17:38 - Jan 5 with 3685 viewsBakes

Couldn’t get down to HQ today, how did these 3 get on today?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 17:40 - Jan 5 with 3657 viewsLongsufferingR

Shodipo nearly scored with his first touch and looked excellent going forward and also in our own box. Masterson looked very composed and comfortable. Not a single thing wrong and playing him alongside Cameron was ideal. Dalling only had a few minutes but looked very skillful and had a bit of a mazy run right at the end which would have brought the house down if it had resulted in a goal.

All very impressive.
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 3637 viewssmegma

Masterson was excellent. Shodipo did very well when he came on and Deshane Dalling didn't look out of place. Good to see quite a few of our u23 players who have been out on loan watching their colleagues ( Amrit Bansall-McNulty, Nathan Carlyle, Kai Woodard-Innocent) .Even Oteh turned up to watch.
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 17:51 - Jan 5 with 3577 viewsBakes

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 17:42 - Jan 5 by smegma

Masterson was excellent. Shodipo did very well when he came on and Deshane Dalling didn't look out of place. Good to see quite a few of our u23 players who have been out on loan watching their colleagues ( Amrit Bansall-McNulty, Nathan Carlyle, Kai Woodard-Innocent) .Even Oteh turned up to watch.

That’s great to hear

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 18:14 - Jan 5 with 3433 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I thought we'd been a bit lacking in the ponytail flavour hairstyle all season. So Dalling keeps his place for me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 18:16 - Jan 5 with 3399 viewsaston_hoop

Masterson looked very sure alongside Cameron today, maybe 6 months on loan now is going to be great for his development but he's going to play for the first team.

I'd keep Shodipo for now, imagine sticking him on against a full back who has already had to spend 75 minutes facing BOS. can cause havoc

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 18:32 - Jan 5 with 3292 viewsDorse

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 18:14 - Jan 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

I thought we'd been a bit lacking in the ponytail flavour hairstyle all season. So Dalling keeps his place for me.

Infinitely preferable to the the abomination that is Geoff Cameron's man-bun.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 18:34 - Jan 5 with 3273 viewsjoolsyp

Dalling looked like a younger, leaner, faster Richard Langley to me. Not in terms of playing style (obviously he’s a winger) but in looks. That mazy run he went on towards the end showed a glimpse of his potential.

Really pleased for Mide - thought he played excellently going forward as well as tracking back. Hopefully he’ll get more chances from the bench now.
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 19:05 - Jan 5 with 3048 viewsA40Bosh

Dalling’s first 30secs of action reminded me of a new born foal trying to stand up and then once he calmed down a little he did fine. Masterson excellent and Shidipo ok but noticeable loss when BOS went off.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 19:08 - Jan 5 with 3025 viewsCiderwithRsie

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 17:51 - Jan 5 by Bakes

That’s great to hear

Seconded, sounds like great team spirit, really nice to hear about Oteh turning up just a day after playing against Swindon.

Seems like there's a strong bond between those youth team players which is a great thing to be able to add to the individual talents they are bringing to the first team as they break through. Huge credit to Chris Ramsey.

For God's sake someone say something negative, I'm starting to get weirded out.
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 20:00 - Jan 5 with 2786 viewsDylanP

Shadipo had a hand in both of the last two goals. For Wallace's goal, it was Shadipo's cross that bobbled around and ended up coming out to Wallace who lashed it into the net. For the last goal, the ball went Shadipo, Kane, Scowen, net!

Dalling looked lively. He was eager to get on the ball and brought energy and urgency. Teally good to see.

Masterson formed a strong partnership at the back. Was a bit slow to come out for their goal but that was the only foot he put wrong.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 20:05 - Jan 5 with 2751 viewsNorthantsHoop

Always rated Shopido. Looked great when he came on and tracked back well. Thought Masterson looked confident, suggest he gets a couple more games. Dalling too early to say, but showed promise.
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 20:27 - Jan 5 with 2660 viewsonlyrinmoray

Really pleased Masterson got a game By the sounds of it he played well I hope he wont go out on loan now but stays and gets regular games.He could start alongside one of the experienced CBs Would save spending money on a new CB
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 20:38 - Jan 5 with 2588 viewsRassilon

When Bright was subbed you could almost hear the sigh of relief from the Swansea players, then Shodipo comes on, nearly scores with his first touch and proceeds to carry on where Bright left off for the rest of the game.

I thought Masterson had a great game, didn’t look out of place at all and I’m surprised we haven’t seen him before, if that’s his level.

Dalling did okay for his few minutes. I thought to start with he was trying too hard and things weren’t coming off, but he grew into it and had a great run with the ball at his feet, right at the end.

Joe Gubbins wasn’t really on for long enough to see what he can do, but it’s always pleasing when the kids can see the way to the first team.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 20:49]
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 21:03 - Jan 5 with 2491 views100percent

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 20:38 - Jan 5 by Rassilon

When Bright was subbed you could almost hear the sigh of relief from the Swansea players, then Shodipo comes on, nearly scores with his first touch and proceeds to carry on where Bright left off for the rest of the game.

I thought Masterson had a great game, didn’t look out of place at all and I’m surprised we haven’t seen him before, if that’s his level.

Dalling did okay for his few minutes. I thought to start with he was trying too hard and things weren’t coming off, but he grew into it and had a great run with the ball at his feet, right at the end.

Joe Gubbins wasn’t really on for long enough to see what he can do, but it’s always pleasing when the kids can see the way to the first team.

totally agree about Shodipo and Masterson. their left back must have wondered what he had done to deserve that....
Masterson looked confident, calm and always looking for the ball. Think we may have found a real gem there.
this batch of youngsters are very impressive - we really have something special going on at the moment, let's hope we can carry on with this success rate....
Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 22:24 - Jan 5 with 2235 viewsdanehoop

Step forward Chris Ramsey MBE and take a bow. The hard work is starting to show results.

Never knowingly understood

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 22:30 - Jan 5 with 2199 viewsDorse

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 22:24 - Jan 5 by danehoop

Step forward Chris Ramsey MBE and take a bow. The hard work is starting to show results.

Hear hear.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 10:15 - Jan 6 with 1765 viewsTheChef

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 19:08 - Jan 5 by CiderwithRsie

Seconded, sounds like great team spirit, really nice to hear about Oteh turning up just a day after playing against Swindon.

Seems like there's a strong bond between those youth team players which is a great thing to be able to add to the individual talents they are bringing to the first team as they break through. Huge credit to Chris Ramsey.

For God's sake someone say something negative, I'm starting to get weirded out.

We'll lose to Brentford on Saturday and then normal service can be resumed.

#WarburtonOut
#EvilLesOut
#EveryoneOut

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 10:53 - Jan 6 with 1661 viewsE17hoop

Masterson, Shodipo & Dalling on 20:38 - Jan 5 by Rassilon

Dalling wanted to beat players twice rather than do the simple stuff; he had a great chance to play a ball through to Hughill when he came on but he decided to try and skin the FB instead.

He'll learn and that will come with playing as part of the squad more.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 10:54]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024