Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dutch club linked with Tune Group 14:35 - Feb 3 with 5162 viewsQPRSteve

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/02/03/qpr-majority-owners-showing-interest-in-d

Would prefer De Graafschap
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 14:49 - Feb 3 with 4046 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Interesting.

Not exactly consistent with the line being plugged by some posters that Tony Fernandes and Ruben Gnanalingam have had enough and are looking to sell their part of QPR, hence the lack of action on Warren Farm.
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 14:58 - Feb 3 with 3991 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 14:49 - Feb 3 by Spaghetti_Hoops

Interesting.

Not exactly consistent with the line being plugged by some posters that Tony Fernandes and Ruben Gnanalingam have had enough and are looking to sell their part of QPR, hence the lack of action on Warren Farm.

Sorry, how did you draw that conclusion?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 14:59]
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 15:11 - Feb 3 with 3931 viewsMick_S

Excccchaaalent - I wonder who the new manager may be. Need to be fluent in the local language, for shure.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 15:28 - Feb 3 with 3854 viewsHayesender

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 15:11 - Feb 3 by Mick_S

Excccchaaalent - I wonder who the new manager may be. Need to be fluent in the local language, for shure.

Harry Van Der Redknappsch

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 15:38 - Feb 3 with 3812 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 15:11 - Feb 3 by Mick_S

Fluent you say?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 15:46 - Feb 3 with 3766 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 3714 viewsWestbourneR

The line 'being plugged by some posters' has a lot more meat on the bone than that article.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 3631 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 15:58 - Feb 3 by WestbourneR

The line 'being plugged by some posters' has a lot more meat on the bone than that article.

Where is it then?
Login to get fewer ads

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 3520 viewsDWQPR

One word springs to mind is Watford. Look how the Prezzo's got Watford to where they are and at the same time avoiding the FFP rules through loanees from another club they own. If the Dutch league doesn't have such financial rules, then you may see some decent players being signed by Den Bosch and then loaned to QPR until such time that we reach the PL and then the players are signed.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 17:27 - Feb 3 with 3445 viewsSimplyNico

It's part of an interesting trend that is going on with club ownership. The move is away from single club ownership to multi-club ownership across different countries. Usually, the requirements are that there will not be an issue with the UEFA Ownership Rule, that the club being bought owns its ground and, typically, that there is a property development angle.

Aside from the big four in Holland (PSV, Ajax, Feyenoord and AZ), Dutch clubs are pretty small and have low valuations. The ownership structures are also interesting in that a lot of them are held in Stichtung (Foundation) structures with grounds being owned by a local authority.

For the owners of a group of football clubs, the idea is that as well as being able to loan players across the group, there are also economies of scale that can be achieved (you only need one analysis team, medical costs can be centralised and so on).

The fact that QPR are supposedly looking at this suggests that either we are building up a group for onward sale, or that Tune is going to be here for a while.
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 17:32 - Feb 3 with 3424 viewsLblock

Maybe the dutch have bigger washing machines at the their clubs to put zee new guildershh in?

More likely... Bungle was watching an Only Fools & Horses Crimble special and thought getting diamonds over would be a doddle... Ajax pal.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 17:37 - Feb 3 with 3400 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If I were a Den Bosch fan, I’d be crapping myself; they’re as good as f....d!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 17:56 - Feb 3 with 3350 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 17:01 - Feb 3 by DWQPR

One word springs to mind is Watford. Look how the Prezzo's got Watford to where they are and at the same time avoiding the FFP rules through loanees from another club they own. If the Dutch league doesn't have such financial rules, then you may see some decent players being signed by Den Bosch and then loaned to QPR until such time that we reach the PL and then the players are signed.

Also (allegedly) dodgy as fck Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis owns Olympiacos. Add to that Matthew Benham of Brentford fame who is majority shareholder of FC Midtjylland, almost certainly one of the best teams you’ll face in Denmark, this or any other week. Although I’m not sure if that’s for FFP reasons.

Interesting none the less.

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 18:30 - Feb 3 with 3239 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Athletic had a long piece about the City Football Group (or Man. City as they send to be known). It's not a new concept, of course, but it's getting more widespread. I don't like it. It's colonialism and destroys the smaller clubs in the group.

I'd be dead against it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 19:35 - Feb 3 with 3094 viewsQPRSteve

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 17:01 - Feb 3 by DWQPR

Ah but once we do it the EFL will declare it illegal and dock us 50 points
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 20:03 - Feb 3 with 3008 viewsrunningman75

With the amount of skunk in Shepherds Bush if it gets legalised QPR can have a smoking section again. Would make the games more bearable.
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 20:10 - Feb 3 with 2990 viewsCiderwithRsie

It's my belief that Den Bosch is Dutch for The Bush.

Maybe Tune Group just have a thing about The Boys From The Bush?

(There's a gag here about Dutch bushes but you can make your own filth up. And almost certainly will.)
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 20:34 - Feb 3 with 2923 viewsBoston

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 18:30 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

The Athletic had a long piece about the City Football Group (or Man. City as they send to be known). It's not a new concept, of course, but it's getting more widespread. I don't like it. It's colonialism and destroys the smaller clubs in the group.

I'd be dead against it.

Definitely has a European Union ring to it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 21:30 - Feb 3 with 2788 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 18:30 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

I'd be dead against it.

It depends on how it's done Brian. Obviously the Man City model of world domination and teams full of players all over the world playing 'the pep way' is undesirable but I quite like the idea of a 'twin team', where you share facilities/resources/contacts.

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 2760 viewslongbottom

We'll 'ave 'em dahn the Bosch.
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 2754 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 21:30 - Feb 3 by CliveWilsonSaid

It depends on how it's done Brian. Obviously the Man City model of world domination and teams full of players all over the world playing 'the pep way' is undesirable but I quite like the idea of a 'twin team', where you share facilities/resources/contacts.

I've no problem with a twin team either, Clive. Good point. But feeder teams are just cannibalism and FIFA should have clamped down on it a long, long time ago (Man Utd were at this 15-20 years ago.

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 22:34 - Feb 3 with 2654 viewsVancouverHoop

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 21:45 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

I've no problem with a twin team either, Clive. Good point. But feeder teams are just cannibalism and FIFA should have clamped down on it a long, long time ago (Man Utd were at this 15-20 years ago.

The Red Bull quartet of clubs haven't suffered individually, quite the opposite at the moment I think.

I understand the inclination to despair. This isn't how football was, nor should be. But it will never be the the local game on Saturday at 3:00pm that it used to be. So smaller teams, (and I'd include ourselves in that category) have to find new ways to flourish. This should be better than the arbitrary loan system that exists at the moment. At least players would be moving within the same club culture and playing systems.
Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 00:54 - Feb 4 with 2542 viewsBoston

Sharia Law, coming to a club on the north side of the Tyne soon.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 06:15 - Feb 4 with 2450 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 22:34 - Feb 3 by VancouverHoop

The Red Bull quartet of clubs haven't suffered individually, quite the opposite at the moment I think.

I understand the inclination to despair. This isn't how football was, nor should be. But it will never be the the local game on Saturday at 3:00pm that it used to be. So smaller teams, (and I'd include ourselves in that category) have to find new ways to flourish. This should be better than the arbitrary loan system that exists at the moment. At least players would be moving within the same club culture and playing systems.

They may not be, bit the process should be outlawed.

A junior club in such arrangement has no board, no control and no players of its own. Without any autonomy or control, it can no longer call itself a club.

Dutch club linked with Tune Group on 08:55 - Feb 4 with 2340 viewsEastR

speculative article, no more substantive than the usual transfer gossip rubbish

they're not going to be acquiring any other assets anytime soon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51353498
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 10:44]

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024