Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scousers only need 17 more points 21:29 - Feb 2 with 2470 viewsloftboy

And that’s assuming city don’t drop anymore, could be all over early March.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Scousers only need 17 more points on 22:33 - Feb 2 with 2386 viewsCamberleyR

Need just another eight games to overtake the Arsenal invincibles team's unbeaten run of 49 league games. They play Man City away in the 49th game which seems to be the only potential hurdle to breaking the record.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 22:34]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Scousers only need 17 more points on 11:40 - Feb 3 with 2229 viewsPinnerPaul

Or they have to lose 8 and City win every game - not going to happen - its theirs
Scousers only need 17 more points on 11:47 - Feb 3 with 2219 viewsMick_S

Scousers only need 17 more points on 22:33 - Feb 2 by CamberleyR

Need just another eight games to overtake the Arsenal invincibles team's unbeaten run of 49 league games. They play Man City away in the 49th game which seems to be the only potential hurdle to breaking the record.

Can't wait for the Sky bruhaha if they get to 48 unbeaten. Is there a countdown clock being prepared?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 11:58]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Scousers only need 17 more points on 00:32 - Feb 4 with 2048 viewsstowmarketrange

Scousers only need 17 more points on 11:47 - Feb 3 by Mick_S

Can't wait for the Sky bruhaha if they get to 48 unbeaten. Is there a countdown clock being prepared?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 11:58]

5live aka radio Merseyside is counting down the hours until the plastic scousers can celebrate the first title in their history of supporting their club.
Scousers only need 17 more points on 15:10 - Feb 4 with 1879 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Not exactly sure of the feelings on this board but I say fair play to them its an incredible achievement .Playing the style of attacking football while having a target on there back and sweeping everybody aside is lovely to watch.
I know financial situations in the PL are ridiculous and maybe its destroying the game but this Pool team is special right now .
Scousers only need 17 more points on 23:04 - Feb 4 with 1752 viewsbob566

Scousers only need 17 more points on 15:10 - Feb 4 by CLAREMAN1995

Not exactly sure of the feelings on this board but I say fair play to them its an incredible achievement .Playing the style of attacking football while having a target on there back and sweeping everybody aside is lovely to watch.
I know financial situations in the PL are ridiculous and maybe its destroying the game but this Pool team is special right now .

Couldn't agree more. I love watching them as a neutral.
Scousers only need 17 more points on 09:01 - Feb 5 with 1652 viewstraininvain

Scousers only need 17 more points on 22:33 - Feb 2 by CamberleyR

Arsenal play Liverpool at home last few games of this season. Could be the last stand of the Invincibles.
Scousers only need 17 more points on 19:27 - Feb 29 with 1461 viewsCamberleyR

Thank Christ they've lost. Sky's cumfest for the record breaking game now cancelled.

Login to get fewer ads

Scousers only need 17 more points on 19:40 - Feb 29 with 1401 viewsCiderwithRsie

Scousers only need 17 more points on 19:27 - Feb 29 by CamberleyR

Thank Christ they've lost. Sky's cumfest for the record breaking game now cancelled.

Have to admit I really like that Watford strip, possibly the only one of theirs I ever have.
Scousers only need 17 more points on 20:18 - Feb 29 with 1302 viewshubble

Thought Watford played really well tonight - even though Liverpool weren't at the races. Their striker Sarr is some player.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Scousers only need 17 more points on 21:04 - Feb 29 with 1225 viewsstowmarketrange

My mate in the front row of the upper loft had a double on Watford and Wigan to win today at 50/1.He only had £1 on it but that isn’t a bad return for a knicker.
Scousers only need 17 more points on 21:34 - Feb 29 with 1165 viewsCamberleyR

Scousers only need 17 more points on 21:04 - Feb 29 by stowmarketrange

My mate in the front row of the upper loft had a double on Watford and Wigan to win today at 50/1.He only had £1 on it but that isn’t a bad return for a knicker.

Only 50-1? I thought you'd have got longer odds than that.

Scousers only need 17 more points on 22:16 - Feb 29 with 1100 viewsstowmarketrange

Scousers only need 17 more points on 21:34 - Feb 29 by CamberleyR

Only 50-1? I thought you'd have got longer odds than that.

When he told us before the game I thought it wasn’t very good odds at all.Considering the scousers had only lost 1 game in s season and 3/4.
Scousers only need 17 more points on 22:49 - Feb 29 with 1055 viewspaulparker

I had Watford at 10-1 today , had a feeling they would do Liverpool, they have lost momentum since that break

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scousers only need 17 more points on 23:27 - Feb 29 with 1007 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Typical scousers; world is battling the coronavirus and they cause an outbreak of Sarrs!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Scousers only need 17 more points on 09:26 - Mar 1 with 896 viewssmegma

Scousers only need 17 more points on 21:04 - Feb 29 by stowmarketrange

In the pub watching the game I mentioned it must have been at least 80/1 for Watford to win. 50/1 for the double is poor odds but good luck to your mate, a nice return on a quid.
Scousers only need 17 more points (n/t) on 10:26 - Mar 1 with 851 viewsDejR_vu

Scousers only need 17 more points on 15:10 - Feb 4 by CLAREMAN1995

The team’s fantastic. Glad they’ve lost the unbeaten tag though.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 10:31]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Scousers only need 17 more points (n/t) on 10:37 - Mar 1 with 830 viewsWatfordR

Scousers only need 17 more points (n/t) on 10:26 - Mar 1 by DejR_vu

The team’s fantastic. Glad they’ve lost the unbeaten tag though.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 10:31]

No matter how good their team is, their fans are self entitled w@nkers, and if Liverpool managed to screw up the march to the title, I don't think I'd stop laughing for the rest of the year.
Scousers only need 17 more points on 16:25 - Mar 1 with 733 viewsPinnerPaul

Scousers only need 17 more points on 09:26 - Mar 1 by smegma

In the pub watching the game I mentioned it must have been at least 80/1 for Watford to win. 50/1 for the double is poor odds but good luck to your mate, a nice return on a quid.

6/1 was the biggest price from the main bookies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024