Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 points off the play off 17:11 - Oct 4 with 1054 viewswelwynranger

And maybe a striker that can convert the chances we keep making.

Just saying is all
2 points off the play off on 17:22 - Oct 4 with 1026 viewsWokingR

What chances ?
Think that might have been last season
2 points off the play off on 17:34 - Oct 4 with 1007 viewswelwynranger

2 points off the play off on 17:22 - Oct 4 by WokingR

What chances ?
Think that might have been last season

I disagree we would have beaten Cov and Midds if we took our chances
2 points off the play off on 09:33 - Oct 5 with 826 viewsJuzzie

Every club can (and does) say the same thing. Lets say we took all our chances and didn’t concede so many silly goals. Would we actually be that much higher up the table if all the teams above us did the same. However, how can we score goals if teams we play are also tightening up and not conceding.

Theoretically every game in the whole division would be 0-0.
2 points off the play off on 09:44 - Oct 5 with 806 viewsderbyhoop

Calm down, calm down.

It's 4 league games.
We're nowhere near bad enough to get relegated but not good enough to go up. I'm not convinced we are as good as last season but could well finish a little bit higher. Because there is so much dross in the Championship, including at least 3 of the 4 we've played.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

2 points off the play off on 09:50 - Oct 5 with 793 viewsTheChef

2 points off the play off on 09:44 - Oct 5 by derbyhoop

Calm down, calm down.

It's 4 league games.
We're nowhere near bad enough to get relegated but not good enough to go up. I'm not convinced we are as good as last season but could well finish a little bit higher. Because there is so much dross in the Championship, including at least 3 of the 4 we've played.

Well quite - 42 games to go.

OP obviously on a wind up

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2 points off the play off on 12:26 - Oct 5 with 679 viewsLowerloftLad

lets start by finding three sides that will be worse than us first please

my only aim again is QPR stay up and maintain there championship status

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

2 points off the play off on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 605 viewsnix

2 points off the play off on 12:26 - Oct 5 by LowerloftLad

lets start by finding three sides that will be worse than us first please

my only aim again is QPR stay up and maintain there championship status

I can't see Wycombe having a hope of staying up. So that leaves two spots. Sheffield Wednesday need nearly 1.4 points per match from now on to reach the magical 50 points. We need 1.1 points. It will be really hard for Wednesday if they go on a bad run of four or five losing matches, which is very common in the Championship, to then have to get an even greater number of points per match.

If that pans out then we only have to be the second worse of the other 22 teams. We've got a very fair chance of doing that or better.

The bookies also have us as sixth most likely to go down.
2 points off the play off on 15:28 - Oct 5 with 513 viewskensalriser

I think Weds will stay up. Wycombe's bad start says they probably aren't really competitive in the Champ. Barnsley will be in trouble again and I think Rotherham will be in the mix too.

But you can see already that the bulk of the table is going to be as compressed as usual - only one point separates 9th from 19th, which means any team with a few injuries that goes on a bad run could easily get drawn in.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

2 points off the play off on 19:20 - Oct 5 with 421 viewsJuzzie

It’s all immaterial until Christmas anyway. Forest could win their next two and we lose our two and they'd be above us. It takes a few months before things settle down. Not sure if the OP is a tease or not!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024