Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football without fans — Preview 16:08 - Jun 19 with 1801 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52491
Football without fans — Preview on 16:27 - Jun 19 with 1760 viewsdaveB

I don't think football chose to go on without us, they really had no choice, they either carry on when safe (which they are told it is) or they wait until mass gatherings can happen again which could be next year. Waiting was not financially viable for anyone, the tv money plays a big part of course but I think if they had a choice they would have fans back in tomorrow, they don't though

There was no outcry at Snooker carrying on without fans attending, or horse racing or Rugby but football is wrong for doing so? i don't get it. They should try and finish the season, it's only 9 games and as fans we are going to be able to watch them all.

How they plan for the next one was always going to be the trickier one to sort out.
Football without fans — Preview on 20:01 - Jun 19 with 1439 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Your finest writing yet, in my humble opinion. Thought-provoking and eloquent. I have shared it far and wide.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Football without fans — Preview on 22:56 - Jun 19 with 1217 viewsSouthend_Rss

I agree.. What a great piece of genuine thoughtful and balanced writing.
Football without fans — Preview on 23:49 - Jun 19 with 1181 viewsqprd

Excellent stuff
Football without fans — Preview on 08:00 - Jun 20 with 997 viewscolinallcars

Yes ndeed.
Football without fans — Preview on 09:16 - Jun 20 with 920 viewsPaddyhoops

If life has thought us anything in the last three months, it's that a government designed to push through a final brexit deal certainly wasn't designed to deal with a pandemic and sadly the figures in casualties are there for all to see.
I didn't vote for brexit but it was a democratic decision and for better or worse it is what it is.
As for the football, let's get it done and move on .
Wonderful article as always .
Football without fans — Preview on 12:56 - Jun 20 with 743 viewsahoz

Watching Fulham v Brentford on tv with the recorded crowd noise. Be funny if they got the recordings mixed up with the fans singing Hi Ho Silver Lining...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024