Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report 21:29 - Jul 5 with 3044 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52566
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 21:45 - Jul 5 with 2972 viewsqpr_1968

Bos and chair, the smallest frontline work force since Charlie and the chocolate factory....
love it

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 21:57 - Jul 5 with 2923 viewsqprxtc

Fu ck me. Not even Bernard Matthews offed his offal that quick. Banzai!
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 22:20 - Jul 5 with 2828 viewsqprd

Clive your output is truly absurd .... I am amazed at how you can write such quality reports in literally no time
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 23:01 - Jul 5 with 2694 viewsQPR_Jim

"until Yoann Barbet produced a big, fat, French block and a half that sent the ball sailing out for a meaningless throw in on halfway. It’s Yoann Barbet’s mum’s birthday today. She’s 80. Bon-f*cking-jour."

Excellent stuff, great read.
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 23:03 - Jul 5 with 2687 viewsqprxtc

“Clive” doesn’t exist. He is 5G (4G is fine, don’t worry. It’s old, won’t melt your brain. But seriously, this new one will give me your life and I’ll tell why before 6G destroys you bank account)

Anyway Errr stuff.
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 09:40 - Jul 6 with 2103 viewsfrancisbowles

Great report and great to see the performances of Lumley, Amos and a return to form for Barbet.
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 10:01 - Jul 6 with 2066 viewsdaveB

amazing the difference a win makes, been so long since Preston but my whole outlook changed after that game from oh god we've got another game on Wednesday to counting down the hours till the next game.

Think we've improved with every game so far, still not clicked as an attacking unit but played some good stuff yesterday and did what was needed to get the result. I thought Manning was very good on the left, kakay excellent and deserved motm, Lumley also did very well.

On the downside the midfield 2 still give the ball away too easily, they did a lot of good stuff yesterday but let themselves down with daft fouls given away and some lazy passes which put us under pressure. Ball and Amos both have it in them to be good players at this level but do think that is an area that needs improvement over the summer.
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 11:31 - Jul 6 with 1920 viewsPhilmyRs

A good write-up.

I've not seen enough of him to comment but Kakay seems to be seizing his chance. Interesting comparing him with Masterson. I thought pre-lock down Masterson was the future and looked the real deal. Warburton himself hinted he’d had his head turned by Masterson and saw him as a candidate to fill a squad place for next year, possibly even a starting place. But he’s just not been on it since the return and badly at fault positional wise during games — I do think rustiness caused by coming back off such a long absence is the main reason for it but it’s a brutal business and quickly a new toy gets discovered — e.g. Kakay. He’s stepped up and looks a real, powerful athlete at the back and offers a bit of variety, especially with this 3 at the back system which also brings out the best in Barbet.

Although I always thought we were safe, I think the next few weeks we’ll see a number of the fringe players getting opportunities and how they perform will have a big impact on their future careers with us. Kakay is definitely taking his chance, hopefully Masterston will come back strongly too.
Login to get fewer ads

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 11:46 - Jul 6 with 1897 viewsPinnerPaul

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 22:20 - Jul 5 by qprd

Clive your output is truly absurd .... I am amazed at how you can write such quality reports in literally no time

Lack of a 10 hour round trip probably helped here!
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 14:00 - Jul 6 with 1718 viewsTheChef

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 10:01 - Jul 6 by daveB

amazing the difference a win makes, been so long since Preston but my whole outlook changed after that game from oh god we've got another game on Wednesday to counting down the hours till the next game.

Think we've improved with every game so far, still not clicked as an attacking unit but played some good stuff yesterday and did what was needed to get the result. I thought Manning was very good on the left, kakay excellent and deserved motm, Lumley also did very well.

On the downside the midfield 2 still give the ball away too easily, they did a lot of good stuff yesterday but let themselves down with daft fouls given away and some lazy passes which put us under pressure. Ball and Amos both have it in them to be good players at this level but do think that is an area that needs improvement over the summer.

CM will be another area for rebuilding post-season. Amos will go back to Spurs, Cameron will be another year older. Ball probably the main incumbent still.

I suppose as usual we'll try our luck in the loan market (although judging by Amos and Matt Smith, maybe not bother) or see if we can unearth any lower league gems or from the U23s.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 14:48 - Jul 6 with 1668 viewsNorthantsHoop

Thought Kakay was brilliant, he looked pretty good against Fulham as well. What was noticable was that the team looked fit again, signs of this in the Fulham game. Hope Kakay keeps up his great return on the right side of the defence.
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 21:29 - Jul 6 with 1347 viewsMickB

As good as ever Clive. But enjoying Bravo Two Zero counts against you!
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 21:41 - Jul 6 with 1337 viewsNorthernr

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 21:29 - Jul 6 by MickB

As good as ever Clive. But enjoying Bravo Two Zero counts against you!

It’s a Partridge quote mate, I've never read it.
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 23:18 - Jul 6 with 1236 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 21:41 - Jul 6 by Northernr

It’s a Partridge quote mate, I've never read it.

Ah, now it makes more sense!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 07:03 - Jul 7 with 1110 viewsNorthernr

Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 23:18 - Jul 6 by isawqpratwcity

Ah, now it makes more sense!

This has never been about making sense.
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 07:44 - Jul 7 with 1096 viewsAd99

Peerless stuff. Extra point for the Moneyball reference.
Hugill haunts his hometown, breathing life into QPR's lockdown - Report on 11:06 - Jul 8 with 874 viewsBklynRanger

Very entertaining report there Clive. Lockdown life seems to be taking the insanity to new levels - the Kakay stuff particularly funny and am in favour of considering whether or not a game is worth getting 'lubed up' over - think that's a fair measure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024