Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keogh 11:07 - Aug 7 with 2093 viewstoboboly

Perfectly matched

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53691298

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Keogh on 11:19 - Aug 7 with 2037 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good signing for a League One club.

I detest Franchise FC but have no real ill-will to Keogh. I don't think he's as bad a player as Rangers fans think he is and I always thought he was a good pro until the car crash, which was poor behaviour naturally but became almost a symbol for modern-day unprofessionalism. If it was out of character or if he is repentant, then Franchise have made a good signing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Keogh on 12:42 - Aug 7 with 1850 viewsNoelmc

Agree that he is a good pro, Brian.

Feel sorry for him that he was hung out to dry by Derby, where the younger more valuable players got off with a slap on the wrist. Especially as they appeared more to blame. Good luck to him in the future, although I'd much prefer to see him go somewhere other than Franchise FC.
Keogh on 12:47 - Aug 7 with 1822 viewsflynnbo

Next logical step for him is to be inducted into the Forever Rs club.
Keogh on 13:02 - Aug 7 with 1772 viewsEsox_Lucius

Keogh on 12:47 - Aug 7 by flynnbo

Next logical step for him is to be inducted into the Forever Rs club.

I thought that happened at half time in last seasons home fixture against Derby?

The grass is always greener.

Keogh on 13:54 - Aug 7 with 1634 viewsMytch_QPR

Keogh on 12:42 - Aug 7 by Noelmc

Agree that he is a good pro, Brian.

Feel sorry for him that he was hung out to dry by Derby, where the younger more valuable players got off with a slap on the wrist. Especially as they appeared more to blame. Good luck to him in the future, although I'd much prefer to see him go somewhere other than Franchise FC.

Presumably, as club captain, he is also responsible for the players on their 'team building' excursions - in which case he did fail miserably - and fairly spectacularly.

That said, good luck to him - it will probably be his last club I should imagine.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Keogh on 14:07 - Aug 7 with 1599 viewsMyke

Keogh on 11:19 - Aug 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Good signing for a League One club.

I detest Franchise FC but have no real ill-will to Keogh. I don't think he's as bad a player as Rangers fans think he is and I always thought he was a good pro until the car crash, which was poor behaviour naturally but became almost a symbol for modern-day unprofessionalism. If it was out of character or if he is repentant, then Franchise have made a good signing.

Agree 100% with this post Brian. I think us Irish have much more tolerance for Keogh as a player, because he never let us down and always gave 100% Rangers fans viewpoint tempered naturally enough by THAT playoff gaff but he was a fine defender and I would have been happy to have him when we were lining up Leistner. For such a long- serving pro, Derby treated him disgracefully, because he was less of an asset than the two young boys who were the real culprits here. Clive talks about a lack of loyalty shown by us to certain players when discussing the rights and wrongs of Hall leaving, but when you see this behaviour, you can see why players are reluctant to go down the loyalty road. Did he make a mistake - of course he did, and is old enough to know better. But he wasn't driving the damn car and had no intention of doing do. How many of us make bad calls when piss'd? I heard he was suing Derby for unfair dismissal - I hope he takes them to the cleaners. Best of luck for the remainder of his career.
Keogh on 14:18 - Aug 7 with 1578 viewsenfieldargh

Keogh on 14:07 - Aug 7 by Myke

Agree 100% with this post Brian. I think us Irish have much more tolerance for Keogh as a player, because he never let us down and always gave 100% Rangers fans viewpoint tempered naturally enough by THAT playoff gaff but he was a fine defender and I would have been happy to have him when we were lining up Leistner. For such a long- serving pro, Derby treated him disgracefully, because he was less of an asset than the two young boys who were the real culprits here. Clive talks about a lack of loyalty shown by us to certain players when discussing the rights and wrongs of Hall leaving, but when you see this behaviour, you can see why players are reluctant to go down the loyalty road. Did he make a mistake - of course he did, and is old enough to know better. But he wasn't driving the damn car and had no intention of doing do. How many of us make bad calls when piss'd? I heard he was suing Derby for unfair dismissal - I hope he takes them to the cleaners. Best of luck for the remainder of his career.

Never ever thought he was a bad player, in fact a solid leader type.

His pass to OBZ although unfortunate brought about a moment in qpr's history which I will never forget.

The ribbing and reaction F block got (Clive) that first time he came to LR was miraculous. The way he looked up at Clive was a sight to behold.

God bless you Richard and heres hoping we get franchise fc in the rumbelows cup

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Keogh on 14:35 - Aug 7 with 1536 viewsstowmarketrange

Keogh on 14:07 - Aug 7 by Myke

Derby will get away without paying as they always seem to do.
Rapidly becoming one of the worst clubs in the league for sh@tting On everyone in their desperate attempt to get promotion at any cost.
Login to get fewer ads

Keogh on 17:32 - Aug 7 with 1353 viewsbosh67

Yeah funny how Derby's season fell apart without him. He may be a playoff legend for us and a bit of a K nob as to the car accident thing but he was a very good and solid player for Derby over the years.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Keogh on 17:36 - Aug 7 with 1343 viewsClive_Anderson

He gave his all for that team for years and was treated like crap.

Yeah he shouldn't have got in the car, but they were happy to keep on the actual pissed up driver on the books so the sacking was complete unfair bollox.
Keogh on 17:51 - Aug 7 with 1299 viewsNorthernr

Keogh on 17:36 - Aug 7 by Clive_Anderson

He gave his all for that team for years and was treated like crap.

Yeah he shouldn't have got in the car, but they were happy to keep on the actual pissed up driver on the books so the sacking was complete unfair bollox.

I said on the podcast recently Derby seem to get away scot free with being a really fcking muggy club atm. Like you say, Lawrence was offender in chief and got kept on because he's a sellable asset.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024