Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinton keeps cool in injury time - History 11:01 - Sep 24 with 745 viewsNorthernr

Also a link to excellent new QPR YouTube channel...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52963

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sinton keeps cool in injury time - History on 11:26 - Sep 24 with 689 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb game. Thanks to DaveB for the video highlights and to you both for the memories.

I can't remember what happened to Wilson for him to be taken off nor who went left-back.

Sinton played brilliantly, but also played with the hump, didn't he? He was scowling all the way through.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sinton keeps cool in injury time - History on 13:03 - Sep 24 with 605 viewsThe_Beast1976

remember the 3-3 well. Stood on the Loft terrace. Great times. Did most games home and away that season. When les scored in the away game at Boro on 9th January (1-0 win) it was his first away goal of the season. I remember doing my paper round at around 5.30am that Saturday morning so that I could get back in time for my dad to give me a lift down to Rangers to catch the coach up to Boro. As I said, great times
Sinton keeps cool in injury time - History on 13:17 - Sep 24 with 591 viewsW7Ranger

What a cracking game than was.
Sinton keeps cool in injury time - History on 13:19 - Sep 24 with 586 viewsW7Ranger

Sinton keeps cool in injury time - History on 11:26 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Superb game. Thanks to DaveB for the video highlights and to you both for the memories.

I can't remember what happened to Wilson for him to be taken off nor who went left-back.

Sinton played brilliantly, but also played with the hump, didn't he? He was scowling all the way through.

And did come across as a bit of a stroppy footballer at times.

Nothing like how he really is of course and he's been a fantastic ambassador for the club since he's come back. A great "signing" if you like. Wasn't it by Evil Les?

Love the man!
Sinton keeps cool in injury time - History on 14:29 - Sep 24 with 526 viewsdaveB

Sinton keeps cool in injury time - History on 11:26 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Sinton used to get the crap kicked out of him and the angrier he seemed to get the better he played. There was one game against Everton the previous season where they kicked lumps out of him and he absolutely ripped them apart second half
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024