Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium guide 07:59 - Sep 24 with 2036 viewscpgerber

Not living in the UK, I have not been to many games there and would love to see a feature on stadiums, probably starting with the places we play at. And ideally by Clice. *wink*. A suggestion is to start small: a paragraph maybe in the match preview, but could be a nice full-blown stadium guide later on.

Would be very interesting for me to hear what a typical away day is like for QPR fans. The travel, pubs, game experience, etc.

My only live QPR game was at Newcastle, the day Mark Hughes made his debut. I have been at Loftus Road, but that was for a Fulham game, I think 2003, vs Southampton. Last year I was at Craven Cottage itself with my kid, great day out. Ironically, against Newcastle.
Stadium guide on 08:35 - Sep 24 with 1976 viewsNorthernr

We used to do awayday reviews of our trips. THey're stored in features in the top bar ^^. I'll try and bring them back when we're eventually on the road again.
Stadium guide on 10:41 - Sep 24 with 1800 viewsNW5Hoop

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/
Stadium guide on 13:22 - Sep 24 with 1713 viewsted_hendrix

Ive still got my book the Football Fans Guide 1996-97 season, the book was hugely useful giving parking, food guide, directions, disabled facilities information and more for all 92 clubs at the time.

Cant believe that was over 20 Years ago that we used it, football fans bible at the time.

*They don't write books like that anymore*

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stadium guide on 15:24 - Sep 24 with 1656 viewsM40R

Stadium guide on 08:35 - Sep 24 by Northernr

We used to do awayday reviews of our trips. THey're stored in features in the top bar ^^. I'll try and bring them back when we're eventually on the road again.

Those awaydays articles were gold dust. Fondly remembered...
Stadium guide on 15:30 - Sep 24 with 1644 viewsCliff

Stadium guide on 13:22 - Sep 24 by ted_hendrix

Ive still got my book the Football Fans Guide 1996-97 season, the book was hugely useful giving parking, food guide, directions, disabled facilities information and more for all 92 clubs at the time.

Cant believe that was over 20 Years ago that we used it, football fans bible at the time.

*They don't write books like that anymore*

I'm think of writing the 2025 guide to football stadiums. Sadly the only template I can come up with is:

"Was once a proud stadium / shithole (*delete as appropriate) that is now 4 decaying and condemned structures surrounding a patch of overgrown grass"
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 15:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024