Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you want the options again? - Preview 18:32 - Oct 2 with 3003 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53021
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 18:51 - Oct 2 with 2950 viewsizlingtonhoop

Ah no, you've used that ref' before - I thought it was well placed...

but again?

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 18:51]
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:08 - Oct 2 with 2902 viewsNorthernr

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 18:51 - Oct 2 by izlingtonhoop

Ah no, you've used that ref' before - I thought it was well placed...

but again?

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 18:51]

Always the same.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:17 - Oct 2 with 2863 viewsizlingtonhoop

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:08 - Oct 2 by Northernr

Always the same.

Fair response...

Do you... We're going to leave that there.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:20 - Oct 2 with 2847 viewsNorthernr

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:17 - Oct 2 by izlingtonhoop

Fair response...

Do you... We're going to leave that there.

Behind the curtain, the preview was 90% written at 2.50pm today. I then had Hogan Ephraim at 3pm for your international break deep dive interview on the Patreon. This turned into a v v v deep dive - three hours of deep dive - so I came out of that at 6 and I've got a table booked at 7.30. So I tagged on two pars, whacked a cheap headline in, and now I'm on my way in the rain to eat.

Hogan was amazing though, some incredible stories - clubbing with Paolo Sousa, and who was really meant to be on the bench that night Redknapp pulled his two sub goalkeeper stunt among them - so hopefully that will be worth it this time next week.

Fcking not having Brentford one bit either
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:23 - Oct 2 with 2837 viewsdaveB

great stuff as ever, looking forward to the Hogan interview
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:41 - Oct 2 with 2769 viewsswitchingcode

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:20 - Oct 2 by Northernr

Behind the curtain, the preview was 90% written at 2.50pm today. I then had Hogan Ephraim at 3pm for your international break deep dive interview on the Patreon. This turned into a v v v deep dive - three hours of deep dive - so I came out of that at 6 and I've got a table booked at 7.30. So I tagged on two pars, whacked a cheap headline in, and now I'm on my way in the rain to eat.

Hogan was amazing though, some incredible stories - clubbing with Paolo Sousa, and who was really meant to be on the bench that night Redknapp pulled his two sub goalkeeper stunt among them - so hopefully that will be worth it this time next week.

Fcking not having Brentford one bit either

Did he discuss his amazing goal scoring record think he had more loans than goals in his career.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 20:02 - Oct 2 with 2725 viewsNorthernr

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 19:41 - Oct 2 by switchingcode

Did he discuss his amazing goal scoring record think he had more loans than goals in his career.

He had more contract renewals than appearances at one point - v QPR. Talked about that.

We did discuss his promotion to the Premier League though I’m afraid. Lifting the trophy, that sort of thing.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 20:43 - Oct 2 with 2604 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive. Entertaining preview as usual.

I think the way 20/21 is going so far, the Ilias Chair Coat Reveal could well be the highlight of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 21:09 - Oct 2 with 2528 viewsswitchingcode

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 20:02 - Oct 2 by Northernr

He had more contract renewals than appearances at one point - v QPR. Talked about that.

We did discuss his promotion to the Premier League though I’m afraid. Lifting the trophy, that sort of thing.

Oh those golden years that never were and the carnage that has followed since maybe we missed a bullet there.I remember Hogan giving it large after we gave away 2 goal lead at LR a few years back on Twitter which reminded me of a true story that might amuse you.After the game in the tunnel Holloway was jumping up and down singing “2 0 and you f***d it up” to the Brentford players and Maupay went over and punched him in the face and the mark on his face was clear to see in his post match interview on Sky.Fair play to Oli he never complained.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 21:52 - Oct 2 with 2449 viewsRangersw12

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 21:09 - Oct 2 by switchingcode

Oh those golden years that never were and the carnage that has followed since maybe we missed a bullet there.I remember Hogan giving it large after we gave away 2 goal lead at LR a few years back on Twitter which reminded me of a true story that might amuse you.After the game in the tunnel Holloway was jumping up and down singing “2 0 and you f***d it up” to the Brentford players and Maupay went over and punched him in the face and the mark on his face was clear to see in his post match interview on Sky.Fair play to Oli he never complained.

At least you have all those justice league trophies to reminisce about eh
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 21:57 - Oct 2 with 2437 viewsDejR_vu

In fairness he was a bit pre occupied laying in to his own fans that night

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 22:45 - Oct 2 with 2308 viewsswitchingcode

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 21:52 - Oct 2 by Rangersw12

At least you have all those justice league trophies to reminisce about eh

We have many things to feel happy about over the last 6 years my friend.Just sad can’t be at games to enjoy these great times to be a Brentford Fan.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 00:26 - Oct 3 with 2184 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I've no objection to you coming on our board (although it is a bit odd) but you come across as very smug.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 07:34 - Oct 3 with 1986 views18StoneOfHoop

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 00:26 - Oct 3 by CroydonCaptJack

I've no objection to you coming on our board (although it is a bit odd) but you come across as very smug.

His know-it all smug posts do nothing for me.
Why doesn't he fock off to Beehive?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 08:15 - Oct 3 with 1922 viewsRangersw12

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 22:45 - Oct 2 by switchingcode

We have many things to feel happy about over the last 6 years my friend.Just sad can’t be at games to enjoy these great times to be a Brentford Fan.

All that patting yourselves on the back yet in the biggest game in your history you bottle it against your local rivals
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 08:15 - Oct 3 with 1921 viewsBklynRanger

Good preview, I'm enjoying the vivid description of lockdown life woven into your work these days Clive, much like the very fine mock velour weave on the Lovehome coccyx orthopedic comfort foam cushion set that I sit on every day of the week.

They put scaffolding up outside our window this week. At first I railed against the injustice of it all - at a time when the common man is forced to work from home said common man doesn't want painters watching him absentmindedly scratch his balls on a Tuesday morning conference call. My landlady, who's currently living on a yacht with her boyfriend somewhere off the Isle of Wight, was sympathetic but powerless to prevent it.

Now that it's up though I quite like it - gives a whole new dimension to the view, the birds can't get their head round it, best thing ever. I may rail again when they start dismantling it. Strange times.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 10:22 - Oct 3 with 1699 viewsswitchingcode

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 00:26 - Oct 3 by CroydonCaptJack

Smug ? Do you actually know the meaning ?Some of your fans come on our forum and are welcomed by most.There is always the ignore option or if the moderators don’t want me on here I’ll stop posting.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 11:48 - Oct 3 with 1570 viewsDavieQPR

Shows Maupay in a good light going round punching someone in the face who is twice his age.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 12:46 - Oct 3 with 1483 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive.

Two minor niggles in your 90% mostly true, everything stays the same rant - we actually finished 13th - you're not the first one on here to bemoan our perpetual 16th place finishes - yes its progress on the scale of the progress we've made in the EU negotiations!, but progress it is/was and secondly I thought the stats showed the PL teams, on the whole, do NOT get promoted back at the first time of asking.

Minor niggles - entertaining as always!
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 14:20 - Oct 3 with 1354 viewsqprd

quite an existential match preview
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 14:46 - Oct 3 with 1307 viewsswitchingcode

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 11:48 - Oct 3 by DavieQPR

Shows Maupay in a good light going round punching someone in the face who is twice his age.

Don’t give it out if you can’t take it,that’s the trouble with social media these days too many brave and insulting posts by people who couldn’t punch their way out of a wet paper bag.To be fair I’ve only had a few of the tough guy f*** off ect on here by people who haven’t got a clue who their aiming it at.Personally I wouldn’t and don’t post anything I wouldn’t be able to say to someone’s face.
Do you want the options again? - Preview on 15:01 - Oct 3 with 1293 viewsMedwayR

Do you want the options again? - Preview on 14:46 - Oct 3 by switchingcode

Don’t give it out if you can’t take it,that’s the trouble with social media these days too many brave and insulting posts by people who couldn’t punch their way out of a wet paper bag.To be fair I’ve only had a few of the tough guy f*** off ect on here by people who haven’t got a clue who their aiming it at.Personally I wouldn’t and don’t post anything I wouldn’t be able to say to someone’s face.

Funny, despite according to your fantasy of Maupay riding to Brentford's defence and attacking a man twice his age leaving a "mark on his face was clear to see in his post match interview on Sky", I can't see any mark.

Also, according to your fantasy "Fair play to Oli he never complained" so if it actually happened Ollie could give it and take it.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and an obsession with QPR, which fits the Brentford fan stereotype really.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024