Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning Called Up 10:39 - Oct 12 with 1443 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck to him.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/manning-earns-first-senior-ireland-call-up/
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 11:40]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Manning Called Up on 12:09 - Oct 12 with 1274 viewsLazyFan

Well, he has earned his place by playing so well for us recently...

Oh dear ...

Best of luck to him personally though and can we have the mythical £5m from Wet Spam, please?

zzzzzzzzzz

Manning Called Up on 12:11 - Oct 12 with 1271 viewsMyke

Saw that Brian, delighted for him. Ironic of course that he is not playing any football at present, but Kenny knows him well from U23's. Let's hope he gets some game time
Manning Called Up on 13:33 - Oct 12 with 1093 viewsBklynRanger

Manning Called Up on 12:09 - Oct 12 by LazyFan

Well, he has earned his place by playing so well for us recently...

Oh dear ...

Best of luck to him personally though and can we have the mythical £5m from Wet Spam, please?

Might help with that. Not expecting him to be with us much longer (which is sad) so a Premier League last minute panic overpayment would make a nice change.
Manning Called Up on 20:38 - Oct 12 with 836 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Manning Called Up on 12:11 - Oct 12 by Myke

Saw that Brian, delighted for him. Ironic of course that he is not playing any football at present, but Kenny knows him well from U23's. Let's hope he gets some game time

I think he is going to be out of luck with Stevens first choice and now Brady is apparently back to form (news to me ) but with JMC suspended he might get some playing time.
I was surprised he was not called up before now but with his lack of first team action its understandable .
I might have been a little harsh on SK last week I did not know 2 strikers were set aside for Covid which appears to have been a false positive.So much for the luck of the irish bad luck only it seems
Manning Called Up on 22:52 - Oct 12 with 680 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Manning Called Up on 20:38 - Oct 12 by CLAREMAN1995

I think he is going to be out of luck with Stevens first choice and now Brady is apparently back to form (news to me ) but with JMC suspended he might get some playing time.
I was surprised he was not called up before now but with his lack of first team action its understandable .
I might have been a little harsh on SK last week I did not know 2 strikers were set aside for Covid which appears to have been a false positive.So much for the luck of the irish bad luck only it seems

Interesting points, Bannerman.

I agree that Stevens is first choice now. Very impressive at the momebt.

As far as I can see, the many Covid withdrawals didn't include a left-back, so Manning's inclusion has to be either to add overall versatility, to add depth further forward or just to get him used to the squad and the set-up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Manning Called Up on 01:59 - Oct 13 with 611 viewsBoston

So this thread is about manning up? Ok, 1974, nicked a number of military toys out of John Menzies, Wembley...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024