Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am worried now 16:52 - Dec 19 with 1596 viewswelwynranger

We have some difficult games upcoming. So really felt we needed a win today to give a bit of confidence. Just seen the goal and nobody closed him down. Also thought Diang should have saved it
I am worried now on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 1554 viewsMatch82

Agree Dieng should have saved. Young keeper who has been fantastic for us this year so not going to give him a hard time over it but he'll be disappointed with that. And to be fair we could kd/should have stopped the man way before he took a shot so plenty of blame to go round
I am worried now on 16:59 - Dec 19 with 1541 viewsLowerloftLad

if we cant beat wycombe we dont deserve to be in the league

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

I am worried now on 17:00 - Dec 19 with 1540 viewsMelakaRanger

I am worried now on 16:58 - Dec 19 by Match82

Agree Dieng should have saved. Young keeper who has been fantastic for us this year so not going to give him a hard time over it but he'll be disappointed with that. And to be fair we could kd/should have stopped the man way before he took a shot so plenty of blame to go round

Yes maybe he should be he stopped a few others that Lumley would most likley have allowed in.

Without Dieng I suspect we would easily have lost today
I am worried now on 17:02 - Dec 19 with 1517 viewsLongsufferingR

I am worried now on 16:59 - Dec 19 by LowerloftLad

So you must also think that Watford, Brentford and Preston don't deserve to be in the league either?
I am worried now on 17:09 - Dec 19 with 1442 viewsLowerloftLad

the best part was sky showing all the sitters wycombe had missed in the second half

we managed a draw because they scored an own goal
we will be in the bottom three by mid january and rightly so that was absolutely terrible
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 17:10]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

I am worried now on 17:13 - Dec 19 with 1371 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I am worried now on 17:00 - Dec 19 by MelakaRanger

Yes maybe he should be he stopped a few others that Lumley would most likley have allowed in.

Without Dieng I suspect we would easily have lost today

He did save us multiple times this year is is going to be a great keeper but he should have kept that out IMO.He had a strange few minutes there with those clearances and then not getting down but like Match 82 says the blame goes much farther .
We go from having players in their box not attacking a cross to a QPR player not letting the ball out to kill a precious seconds ,then gifting them a throw and we know the rest .Like the parting of the seas we lose our Christmas miracle and they grab theirs .Its only 2 points dropped but it feels like its way worse to be honest
I am worried now on 17:17 - Dec 19 with 1332 viewstraininvain

Fortunately that’s now the way football works.
I am worried now on 17:17 - Dec 19 with 1330 viewsTHEBUSH

Deing not the problem. we are just a poor team and have gone backwards.
Login to get fewer ads

I am worried now on 17:21 - Dec 19 with 1283 viewsbosh67

Confidence appears to be shot as does concentration at the moment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I am worried now on 17:29 - Dec 19 with 1224 viewsbakerloo8

Cant see Derby, Forest or Wednesday going down so that as good as leaves us 3rd bottom with only Rotherham and Wycombe below us.
Desperate state and I have no confidence that Warburton is the man for a relegation scrap.

Prob time to roll the dice again as if we hold our nerve and continue I think we're doomed
I am worried now on 17:31 - Dec 19 with 1195 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I am worried now on 17:21 - Dec 19 by bosh67

Confidence appears to be shot as does concentration at the moment.

This is exactly what i was thinking bosh67 we lack confidence and concentration throughout the team .Not locking that game down today is pathetic and like a poster said if it went on longer we could have lost .
How can professionals not play the full 90+ minutes ,its hard for fans to wrap their heads around it .
Everybody sees with their own eyes BOS is not trying so how is he rewarded with full games .Is it the Manager or coaches I have no idea but I would like to see a players only meeting so the players who have pride wearing the QPR shirt could have their say.
I am worried now on 18:15 - Dec 19 with 1054 viewsstowmarketrange

I am worried now on 17:29 - Dec 19 by bakerloo8

Cant see Derby, Forest or Wednesday going down so that as good as leaves us 3rd bottom with only Rotherham and Wycombe below us.
Desperate state and I have no confidence that Warburton is the man for a relegation scrap.

Prob time to roll the dice again as if we hold our nerve and continue I think we're doomed

It might be between us and Coventry about who gets the last relegation place.Can we have a play off game in Ibiza?
I am worried now on 18:19 - Dec 19 with 1026 viewsdigswellhoop

And I'm all doom a gloom ! I'm now in teir 4 so really don't care
I am worried now on 18:21 - Dec 19 with 1001 viewsNorthantsHoop

That was a league 1 game today, very poor and Wycombe scored both goals. Only Dominic Ball looked like he was really trying. As for Bonne, he just prances around when he comes on.
The only positive was we didn't lose, which I feared before kick off, as this was a banana skin of a game.
I am worried now on 00:16 - Dec 20 with 673 viewsBoston

Shadupp

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024