Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas 13:41 - Dec 27 with 815 viewswelwynranger

Had all my plans changedGot me wondering how many on here had a birthday during lockdown.
In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 13:49 - Dec 27 with 794 viewsPinnerPaul

There's been some sort of lockdown for 9 months, with at least 2 more to come I would guess, so your answer must be nearly everyone!
In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 14:18 - Dec 27 with 745 viewsqpr_1968

the wifes birthday on the 29th december, plans cancelled.
what with that and christmas......complete write off.....oh, not forgetting our beloved qpr.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 14:36 - Dec 27 with 714 viewsjoe90

Yup, birthday and Christmas in Lockdown. Not bothered as many have had much worse than me.
In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 14:40 - Dec 27 with 710 viewsrrrspricey

Just missed first grandchild's first Christmas and next Saturday will miss her first birthday
In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 14:53 - Dec 27 with 686 viewsmikeygunn

40th birthday in lockdown, however not complaining, much worse things have happened to people this year and hopefully many more birthdays to come. Not the end of the world.
In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 11:03 - Dec 28 with 521 viewsbaz_qpr

First day of tier 4 sadly
In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 11:11 - Dec 28 with 514 viewsHayesender

It's my 50th in January (gulp). I suppose I'll just sit in the kitchen drinking and listening to loads of 80's music.

Pretty much what I've been doing since March when not at work. Oh well

Poll: Shamima Beghum

In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 11:56 - Dec 28 with 472 viewshantssi

In tier 4 for birthday and Christmas on 14:40 - Dec 27 by rrrspricey

Just missed first grandchild's first Christmas and next Saturday will miss her first birthday

No that is REALLY sad.
My birthday was at the beginning of lockdown but wasn’t a landmark one so no real problems there.
Christmas was same as last year (and the year before etc) so no issues there either.
Luckily I don’t know anybody who has really suffered or died this year so I feel really lucky I guess.
It’s my 60th in March and am hoping to be away skiing in Italy followed by 3 weeks in Canada in the summer, if not as long as we’re all healthy it’ll wait until 2022 I guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024