Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report 16:05 - Mar 7 with 2547 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54458
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 16:23 - Mar 7 with 2431 viewsSteveB

Ahhh, fat fingers....

Sorry Clive, that was supposed to be an up-arrow.

Excellent as always, much appreciated mate.
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 17:04 - Mar 7 with 2257 viewsnix

Fab report Clive. Feel for Nahki. He and Albert could have had sleepovers in their matching QPR pyjamas. With popcorn and everything.

It's so refreshing to read this report. Cheered me up no end after some of the recent soul-searching.
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 17:14 - Mar 7 with 2206 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cracking stuff, Clive.

One small point - I also though de Vijs blocked Hunt's shot, but watched the extended highlights this morning and it looks as if it was actually Diédhiou.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 2108 viewsPinnerPaul

Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 17:14 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Cracking stuff, Clive.

One small point - I also though de Vijs blocked Hunt's shot, but watched the extended highlights this morning and it looks as if it was actually Diédhiou.

That's what I thought at the time.

On the ref, the thing that bugged me (odd I know!) was Nakki not getting booked when he pulled back Dickie, in exactly the same way Willock got booked a few games ago.

Now I can see an argument both for and against a yellow but either they boht are or both are not.

One ref might have got marked down though!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 17:35]
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 17:42 - Mar 7 with 2093 viewsNoelmc

Very enjoyable read. Thanks Clive.

Noticed that our starting XI had five outfield players who were predominantly left-footed, which I’d imagine is unusual.

Also really looking forward to a super-heavyweight battle on Tuesday night if Akinfenwa plays and De Wijs is fit to face him.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 17:43]
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 18:07 - Mar 7 with 1982 viewsgigiisourgod

Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 17:42 - Mar 7 by Noelmc

Very enjoyable read. Thanks Clive.

Noticed that our starting XI had five outfield players who were predominantly left-footed, which I’d imagine is unusual.

Also really looking forward to a super-heavyweight battle on Tuesday night if Akinfenwa plays and De Wijs is fit to face him.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 17:43]

I know the whole never go back argument, but it may be worth a cheeky enquiry for Nakhi in the summer. You would fancy a sufficient goal return from:

Charlie
Nahki
Dykes
Bonne

With Albert, Chair, Willock supporting and Johansen, Field, Carroll and Amos holding and creating.

Obviously a lot of ifs and buts involved there though.
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 18:48 - Mar 7 with 1823 viewsqprphil

Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 18:07 - Mar 7 by gigiisourgod

I know the whole never go back argument, but it may be worth a cheeky enquiry for Nakhi in the summer. You would fancy a sufficient goal return from:

Charlie
Nahki
Dykes
Bonne

With Albert, Chair, Willock supporting and Johansen, Field, Carroll and Amos holding and creating.

Obviously a lot of ifs and buts involved there though.

Well's won't move, he went there for the money. We couldn't afford him then, so we can't afford him now.
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 19:39 - Mar 7 with 1666 viewsRog

Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 18:48 - Mar 7 by qprphil

Well's won't move, he went there for the money. We couldn't afford him then, so we can't afford him now.

Well he wouldn't say no to them offering 2-3 times what we would pay but it was much more tied up in the deal for the Josh Brownhill move from Brizzle to Burnley facilitating his move the other way rather than him being salary driven.
Login to get fewer ads

Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 22:17 - Mar 7 with 1323 viewsSydneyRs

"A proper builder’s tea centre back, to compliment Yoann Barbet’s skimmed latte."

Outstanding.
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 00:53 - Mar 8 with 1158 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Brilliant report on a great win to cap off a pretty miserable 7 days around here .It sounds like we totally dominated which is a nice change and this game felt safe long before the final whistle which is easier on the heart and mind
Did you sneak in an NFL reference (left tackle Ole Miss ) or is it something else .I assume he was a giant of a man if its the former .
Love the humor keep it coming fcuk the twitter abusers
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 04:07 - Mar 8 with 1099 viewsKiwi76

Thanks Clive - we had a pub catch up with few of us here in Auckland on Sunday - sorry if that reads like a brag.
A few of us originally met up thanks to this site & you still provide us with our main link to QPR.
Was great to meet on a good result - had booked after good run to then lose the next two.
Hope we stay in groove through next couple of home games at least & look forward to your reports.
Think there was talk of us shouting some beers for podcast but have to make sure you’re on & we were a few pints in....
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 07:29 - Mar 8 with 999 viewsNorthernr

Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 00:53 - Mar 8 by CLAREMAN1995

Brilliant report on a great win to cap off a pretty miserable 7 days around here .It sounds like we totally dominated which is a nice change and this game felt safe long before the final whistle which is easier on the heart and mind
Did you sneak in an NFL reference (left tackle Ole Miss ) or is it something else .I assume he was a giant of a man if its the former .
Love the humor keep it coming fcuk the twitter abusers

We just thought it sounded like an NFL name.
Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 07:29 - Mar 8 with 996 viewsNorthernr

Super City show has QPR right back in the groove - Report on 04:07 - Mar 8 by Kiwi76

Thanks Clive - we had a pub catch up with few of us here in Auckland on Sunday - sorry if that reads like a brag.
A few of us originally met up thanks to this site & you still provide us with our main link to QPR.
Was great to meet on a good result - had booked after good run to then lose the next two.
Hope we stay in groove through next couple of home games at least & look forward to your reports.
Think there was talk of us shouting some beers for podcast but have to make sure you’re on & we were a few pints in....

Cheers mate!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024