Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaargh 23:11 - Jul 3 with 2089 viewsBlackCrowe

Cashed out on a 4-0 win bet after 70 mins. £27 and it could've been riches at around £80

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Aaargh on 00:41 - Jul 4 with 1950 viewsCLAREMAN1995

At least you came out ahead today.
Anybody know the odds of England winning the Euros before it started and did anybody here back them
Aaargh on 06:10 - Jul 4 with 1871 viewsnix

The husband would have won £160 as he had 2-1 on the other match + 1,2 or 3 nil in the England game but it wouldn't offer a cash out win after the first England goal went in. They're not daft these bookies!
Aaargh on 15:15 - Jul 4 with 1505 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Aaargh on 06:10 - Jul 4 by nix

The husband would have won £160 as he had 2-1 on the other match + 1,2 or 3 nil in the England game but it wouldn't offer a cash out win after the first England goal went in. They're not daft these bookies!

Las Vegas is built of losing tickets as apposed to winning ones nix so its a very tight margin to really clean up against them.
You do have your complete underdogs winning sometimes but mostly they are spot on.
England are going to be short odd in the final (they will make it)and even shorter in the World Cup so maybe now is the time to bet big on them winning back to back cups.
Aaargh on 15:18 - Jul 4 with 1500 viewsnix

Aaargh on 15:15 - Jul 4 by CLAREMAN1995

Las Vegas is built of losing tickets as apposed to winning ones nix so its a very tight margin to really clean up against them.
You do have your complete underdogs winning sometimes but mostly they are spot on.
England are going to be short odd in the final (they will make it)and even shorter in the World Cup so maybe now is the time to bet big on them winning back to back cups.

You're right Pat! We're never going to get rich betting!
Aaargh on 15:30 - Jul 4 with 1481 viewswood_hoop

Aaargh on 00:41 - Jul 4 by CLAREMAN1995

Anybody know the odds of England winning the Euros before it started and did anybody here back them

I think around 11/2 the best odds, I had a fver on Italy at 11/1.

England now 6/4 Italy 9/4 Spain 11/4 Denmark 9/1

I had a little win on correct score last night , done 2-0 11/2 and 4-0 20/1, my bookies the same, cash out ceased after England went in front.

Prefer not to do the correct scores but odds on us so low about the only one where some decent odds can be got at.

Doubt I will have another punt now, the odds will be atrocious unless going for Denmark,.
Aaargh on 15:33 - Jul 4 with 1475 viewsPinnerPaul

Aaargh on 15:30 - Jul 4 by wood_hoop

I think around 11/2 the best odds, I had a fver on Italy at 11/1.

England now 6/4 Italy 9/4 Spain 11/4 Denmark 9/1

I had a little win on correct score last night , done 2-0 11/2 and 4-0 20/1, my bookies the same, cash out ceased after England went in front.

Prefer not to do the correct scores but odds on us so low about the only one where some decent odds can be got at.

Doubt I will have another punt now, the odds will be atrocious unless going for Denmark,.

You did well getting Italy at 11/1 - still the favourites in my book.

I could only 13/2 after their first game.
Aaargh on 09:29 - Jul 5 with 1180 viewsrobith

Aaargh on 00:41 - Jul 4 by CLAREMAN1995

They were an absolutely embarrassing range of between 4/1 and 5/1.

They've done well, but the pre tournament price was a joke
Aaargh on 19:40 - Jul 5 with 967 viewsCamberleyR

I saw a picture of a betting slip that somebody had posted on Twitter at the weekend and the bet was England to win 4-0, Kane to score at least twice and either Stones or Maguire to score with a header, 175/1. He'd stuck a fiver on it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Aaargh on 22:12 - Jul 5 with 849 viewswood_hoop

Aaargh on 19:40 - Jul 5 by CamberleyR

I saw a picture of a betting slip that somebody had posted on Twitter at the weekend and the bet was England to win 4-0, Kane to score at least twice and either Stones or Maguire to score with a header, 175/1. He'd stuck a fiver on it.

And there's me thinking I am a punting wizard

Some punt that, but far too high risk for the sort of bet I would make.

Found it tough to keep iin front during the Euro's, pick what i think are winners and put the score I think on Brian M's little comp but ten minutes later change me mind.

Bookies aint exactly known for their genorosity but imagine must have had a ton of money slapped on England during the tournament.
Aaargh on 10:19 - Jul 6 with 668 viewsdsw2509

Aaargh on 22:12 - Jul 5 by wood_hoop

And there's me thinking I am a punting wizard

Some punt that, but far too high risk for the sort of bet I would make.

Found it tough to keep iin front during the Euro's, pick what i think are winners and put the score I think on Brian M's little comp but ten minutes later change me mind.

Bookies aint exactly known for their genorosity but imagine must have had a ton of money slapped on England during the tournament.

I had £1 on the England Egypt game in the 1998 World Cup. England to win 2-0 and Shearer to score the first goal. 28-1 odds. That was the last football bet I have ever placed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024