Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro Semi Final at Wembley 14:16 - Jul 1 with 3106 viewsBushman

Hello all

Does anyone no if any further tickets will be available if England progress and if so when and how yoiu can buy them?

Cheers

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 14:28 - Jul 1 with 3080 views80s_Boy

You will need to register at the Euro2021 Ticket Portal

https://access-ticketshop.uefa.com/pkpcontroller/wp/euro2020/index_en.html?queue

Have to be honest though, if England are involve it will be almost impossible to get tickets, if England aren't it will be incredibly unlikely.
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 14:30 - Jul 1 with 3067 viewsBushman

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 14:28 - Jul 1 by 80s_Boy

You will need to register at the Euro2021 Ticket Portal

https://access-ticketshop.uefa.com/pkpcontroller/wp/euro2020/index_en.html?queue

Have to be honest though, if England are involve it will be almost impossible to get tickets, if England aren't it will be incredibly unlikely.

Yes I've done that

Thanks for your reply

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 14:35 - Jul 1 with 3049 views80s_Boy

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 14:30 - Jul 1 by Bushman

Yes I've done that

Thanks for your reply

You've done all you can do then.

There will be some tickets available but it'll be a lottery and they will be more than likely VERY expensive too.

Hope you're lucky as it would be a great experience!
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 14:37 - Jul 1 with 3043 viewsRBlock

You've got to stay on it and just refresh the page constantly mate. They do keep putting up tickets, for both the semi and the final, but they are getting snapped up pretty sharpish. My Dad managed to get 4 tickets for both, by just keeping an eye on the website constantly. Make sure you have your passport details, dobs, addresses for all the tickets you're applying for - they will ask for those details and you'll only have a couple of minutes to complete the transaction before it kicks you out. You should be able to change the attendees on the tickets after the purchase (we were for the Italy/Austria game).
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 14:37 - Jul 1 with 3040 viewsTheChef

It's not what you know it's who you know.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 15:12 - Jul 1 with 2952 viewsBushman

Just logged on and got X2 for Weds and final so happy, thanks for the replies

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 15:51 - Jul 1 with 2868 viewsdaveB

how much were the tickets?
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 18:41 - Jul 1 with 2720 viewsstowmarketrange

I logged on today and there were no tickets on sale unless I can make it to St Petersburg for tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 20:10 - Jul 1 with 2635 viewsRangersw12

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 15:51 - Jul 1 by daveB

how much were the tickets?

Tried to get some earlier in the week and cheapest I saw was 195 Euros
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 20:37 - Jul 1 with 2597 viewsstowmarketrange

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 20:10 - Jul 1 by Rangersw12

That’s better than some of the prices I saw earlier.North of £1k on some sites.
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 21:05 - Jul 1 with 2545 viewsThe_Beast1976

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 15:12 - Jul 1 by Bushman

Just logged on and got X2 for Weds and final so happy, thanks for the replies

You did well there! Every time I've checked it just says Full
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 21:50 - Jul 1 with 2499 viewsRBlock

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 21:05 - Jul 1 by The_Beast1976

You did well there! Every time I've checked it just says Full

Keep checking, keep the page up at work and refresh constantly. It's a grind, but they'll continue to release returned tickets sporadically.
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 22:48 - Jul 1 with 2421 viewsstowmarketrange

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 20:10 - Jul 1 by Rangersw12

The cheapest for the semi final on Tuesday is €195 going up to €595.I guess they’ll be more expensive for the final.
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 07:39 - Jul 2 with 2278 viewsThe_Beast1976

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 21:50 - Jul 1 by RBlock

Keep checking, keep the page up at work and refresh constantly. It's a grind, but they'll continue to release returned tickets sporadically.

Ok thanks, will give that a try
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 08:02 - Jul 2 with 2248 viewsRangersw12

Semi and the final now saying sold out
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 09:08 - Jul 2 with 2165 viewsToast_R

What's the most you would you be willing to pay?

The most expensive football ticket I've ever paid for was our playoff final, about £70.
Eclipsed that with an England Rugby international at Twickenham - £80.00

Music gig - £110 -
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 09:08 - Jul 2 with 2164 viewsChrisNW6

Before Germany there were some Semi final tickets at 595€ and a few single final tickets for 950€ I think they were Cat A
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 09:26 - Jul 2 with 2139 viewsThe_Beast1976

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 09:08 - Jul 2 by ChrisNW6

Before Germany there were some Semi final tickets at 595€ and a few single final tickets for 950€ I think they were Cat A

Saw tickets at EUR895. Thought about it but just couldn't bring myself to justify that sum.

I'd probably go to £500 for the final just for the one off experience of a Wembley final involving England (not a big fan of modern football or modern footballers, but it could be some atmosphere that)
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 12:19 - Jul 2 with 2029 viewsdaveB

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 09:08 - Jul 2 by Toast_R

The most expensive football ticket I've ever paid for was our playoff final, about £70.

Music gig - £110 -

If it was QPR i'd probably pay anything to go to a cup final, not sure i can justify the price of a holiday for 2 tickets to a game we might not be playing in
Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 13:50 - Jul 2 with 1949 viewsstowmarketrange

Euro Semi Final at Wembley on 09:08 - Jul 2 by Toast_R

Music gig - £110 -

I paid over £1k for the cricket World Cup final 2 years ago,and that was a lot of money,but we’ll spent in my opinion.
I ordered one in Austria when we were there for the friendly against Austria Vienna 2 days before.I was pretty pished when I pressed the buy button though.

I’m tempted to pay over the odds for the final on Sunday week too because I probably won’t get to see England play in a final again,especially not at home.There are some really stupid prices around though,but if we don’t make the final,will there be loads of Belgian or danish punters happy to pay the same price as I might pay?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024