Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report 17:36 - Aug 12 with 1904 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55455
Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 10:54 - Aug 13 with 932 viewstoboboly

Both penalty decisions were right in front of me. Archer got the ball and it bounced off the Orient forward so was never a call. The Dickie one he misjudged and probably should have been given, the head holding after reminded me of a certain Newcastle goal line clearance

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 10:55 - Aug 13 with 932 viewsNorthernr

I didn't think it touched his hand. maybe an indirect for lying on top of the ball?
Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 10:57 - Aug 13 with 925 viewstoboboly

Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 10:55 - Aug 13 by Northernr

I didn't think it touched his hand. maybe an indirect for lying on top of the ball?

His hands were bracing him against the floor so not deliberate but they definitely touched the ball as he then lay on top of it

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 12:47 - Aug 13 with 850 viewsPinnerPaul

Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 10:55 - Aug 13 by Northernr

Touched his arm I think.

Key here is the new wording that goes something like this

"....... arm/hand in a natural position FOR THE ACTION THE PLAYER IS MAKING"

The capitals are the new words this season. Dickie was on all fours, so arm couldn't really be anywhere else, hence no handball.

Bit of an urban myth this laying on the ball or ball held between legs, not mentioned as an actual offence. Its messy and has the obvious chance of turning nasty, hence most refs will find an excuse to stop the game. Could be playing in a dangerous manner ( to himself) I guess. But again, that would have been a bit unfair on him in this example.
Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 12:58 - Aug 13 with 829 viewsWren67

Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 12:47 - Aug 13 by PinnerPaul

Touched his arm I think.

Key here is the new wording that goes something like this

"....... arm/hand in a natural position FOR THE ACTION THE PLAYER IS MAKING"

The capitals are the new words this season. Dickie was on all fours, so arm couldn't really be anywhere else, hence no handball.

Bit of an urban myth this laying on the ball or ball held between legs, not mentioned as an actual offence. Its messy and has the obvious chance of turning nasty, hence most refs will find an excuse to stop the game. Could be playing in a dangerous manner ( to himself) I guess. But again, that would have been a bit unfair on him in this example.

"The capitals are the new words this season. Dickie was on all fours, so arm couldn't really be anywhere else, hence no handball."

Agree entirely Pinner.

But I did think it was an extremely odd position for him to get into when with hindsight perhaps he could simply have stood up and cleared the ball
Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 13:04 - Aug 13 with 816 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I'm not sure what's more impressive, our penalties or the revelation that Clive has a gravel drive.
Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 13:06 - Aug 13 with 814 viewsNorthernr

Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 13:04 - Aug 13 by Silverfoxqpr

I'm not sure what's more impressive, our penalties or the revelation that Clive has a gravel drive.

Ha ha, that’s definitely dramatic licence there.
Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 773 viewsJevlar

Great write up Clive. Pound in the jar at Brown's.

A reference I knew automatically. The shame...
Login to get fewer ads

Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 14:14 - Aug 13 with 708 viewsdaveB

Perfect penalties rescue QPR's cup hopes - Report on 10:54 - Aug 13 by toboboly

Both penalty decisions were right in front of me. Archer got the ball and it bounced off the Orient forward so was never a call. The Dickie one he misjudged and probably should have been given, the head holding after reminded me of a certain Newcastle goal line clearance

He did get a kick to the head afterwards which is when he went down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024