Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mitrovic 13:21 - Oct 30 with 1520 viewstraininvain

17 league goals already for Fulham and it’s not even November. He still has another 45 minutes today to add to his tally.

Ridiculous! The gulf in the Championship between the haves and the have nots has never been wider.

Mitrovic on 13:29 - Oct 30 with 1468 viewsstowmarketrange

Never a penalty though and gifted the 2nd with a dodgy back pass.If only we were as lucky.
Mitrovic on 14:29 - Oct 30 with 1366 viewsStanisgod

Dont worry, he'll be skulking around the prem again next season with 3 goals by now, while they go down yet again before another promotion campaign. Zzzzzzzzz

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Mitrovic on 15:04 - Oct 30 with 1275 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Meanwhile Charlie Austin on 1 solitary championship goal for the season.
Mitrovic on 15:06 - Oct 30 with 1266 viewsted_hendrix

I'm a bit blasé about it all-we'll win some-lose some-draw some and carry on waffling about conceding in the last few minutes of a game and then in our next fixture we'll concede in the last few minutes of a game whlst the top three/four clubs in this league disappear over the horizon and three of them will get promoted to that league up there where they'll be merited and discussed on their respective wealth.
Take a look at Norwich, I bet they've got a delicious bank balance with yet more cash guaranteed to be on its way, take a look at their league position played 9 games, scored twice, conceded 23 times got themselves a massive 2 points and heading towards the Championship at about 135 MPH.
This time next year they'll be top of the Championship and winning at LR 2-1 with their winner coming in the 93rd minute.

Yep, I'm a bit blasé about it all.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mitrovic on 15:09 - Oct 30 with 1258 viewstraininvain

Mitrovic on 15:04 - Oct 30 by Benny_the_Ball

Meanwhile Charlie Austin on 1 solitary championship goal for the season.

Whooosh.
Mitrovic on 22:51 - Oct 30 with 995 viewsManinBlack

Mitrovic on 15:06 - Oct 30 by ted_hendrix

I'm a bit blasé about it all-we'll win some-lose some-draw some and carry on waffling about conceding in the last few minutes of a game and then in our next fixture we'll concede in the last few minutes of a game whlst the top three/four clubs in this league disappear over the horizon and three of them will get promoted to that league up there where they'll be merited and discussed on their respective wealth.
Take a look at Norwich, I bet they've got a delicious bank balance with yet more cash guaranteed to be on its way, take a look at their league position played 9 games, scored twice, conceded 23 times got themselves a massive 2 points and heading towards the Championship at about 135 MPH.
This time next year they'll be top of the Championship and winning at LR 2-1 with their winner coming in the 93rd minute.

Yep, I'm a bit blasé about it all.

Yes but you are perfectly correct with the analogy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024