Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kick Back with nedhum 12:36 - Jan 19 with 2211 viewsenfieldargh

Ned has interviewed quite a few ex QPR teamates all worth a listen plus that Voice

Jay Emanuel Thomas, comes across as a bit of a confused young man however he does shed some light of Les's influence on his career. Also says the Harry Rednapp turned down several opportunities to sign Harry Kane for us stating he'll never be good enough

SWP Well he might be saying the right things but again........

Anton Ferdinand

Bobby Zamora

Junior Hoilett

Mark Hughes, am yet to pluck up the corage

Ebs

Estaban Granero

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Kick Back with nedhum on 13:09 - Jan 19 with 2142 viewslondonscottish

I've listened to quite a few - he's a good interviewer

The Ebs one is epic. If you only listen to one, I'd say that's the one.

Also loved the Bobby Zamora one. The pain that guy played through.....

Jay Emanuel Thomas - he was a bit all over the place, sounds like he regrets some of his partying......

The Anton Ferdinand one was interesting.

The Estaban Granero one alright.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Kick Back with nedhum on 14:17 - Jan 19 with 2035 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Loved the Eze one, but I'm not sure about Nedum. I'm not really a fan of too many tales from the dressing room, no matter how cool their voice is (and my God his voice is cool).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kick Back with nedhum on 14:21 - Jan 19 with 2030 viewsMatch82

How long, in seconds, before redknapp picked up the phone to Ned when he heard the title?
Kick Back with nedhum on 15:47 - Jan 19 with 1957 viewsDubaiR

Where can these be found? Thanks in advance
Kick Back with nedhum on 15:59 - Jan 19 with 1945 viewsWestbourneR

Nedum doesn't come across as particularly likeable for me.

Eze on the other hand has got to once of the most likeable footballers ever. Love that man, wish him all the best.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Kick Back with nedhum on 16:40 - Jan 19 with 1895 views1MoreBrightonR

Kick Back with nedhum on 15:47 - Jan 19 by DubaiR

Where can these be found? Thanks in advance

https://www.stitcher.com/show/kickback-with-nedum-onuoha
Kick Back with nedhum on 00:15 - Jan 27 with 1525 viewsbarbicanranger

Appreciate I'm dredging up an old thread here and a bit late to the game in listening to this episode but just listened to the Ale Faurlin Kickback with Nedum. Couple of things struck me and I'm sure this is not news to a lot of us:

1). Redknap slagging Ale off when he got injured (ACL for the third time) at Burton away in the cup. Only just heard this tidbit but was shocked someone could say that to a player particularly someone who's been in the game as long as Harry and given his son's injury track record. I always thought Harry was a bit of toad but didn't expect that from him.

2). Privilege and luck in the game. The contrast between Nedum and Ale's careers are well highlighted by Nedum during the interview. Ale is a far more talented footballer than Nedum IMO but his background at City's academy and staying relatively injury free have led to a very comfortable career for Nedum vs. Ale. I appreciate everything is relative but after that first ACL when Ale was on the cusp of great things his career has been a fight.

That's all I've got for now, other than Ale is even more of legend from listening to that.
Kick Back with nedhum on 04:26 - Jan 27 with 1368 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I quite like Nedum. Have listened to the Amit Bhatia and Ale Faurlin episodes… should dig into the Eze one.
Login to get fewer ads

Kick Back with nedhum on 07:56 - Jan 27 with 1267 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kick Back with nedhum on 14:17 - Jan 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Loved the Eze one, but I'm not sure about Nedum. I'm not really a fan of too many tales from the dressing room, no matter how cool their voice is (and my God his voice is cool).

There is one called Undr The Cosh you would hate Brian. Some of the guests and revelations on there!

I can’t get enough of them, but I do think to myself how damaging it must be for ex players to hear embarrassing stories they thought would never see the light of day aired. It seems to be mostly average players whining about ex managers who dropped them.
Kick Back with nedhum on 08:31 - Jan 27 with 1214 viewsqueensparker

Kick Back with nedhum on 07:56 - Jan 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

There is one called Undr The Cosh you would hate Brian. Some of the guests and revelations on there!

I can’t get enough of them, but I do think to myself how damaging it must be for ex players to hear embarrassing stories they thought would never see the light of day aired. It seems to be mostly average players whining about ex managers who dropped them.

Kev Gallen is on Undr The Cosh soon, that should be interesting
Kick Back with nedhum on 09:20 - Jan 27 with 1140 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kick Back with nedhum on 07:56 - Jan 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

I listened to the Clarke Carlisle episode of Undr The Cosh, Bazz, and I thought it was excellent due solely to Carlisle's honesty, humour and articulacy.

Listened to another episode and only lasted half an hour. The presenters are those lads down the pub who find. Every. Thing. The. Most. Hilarious. Thing. In. The. World.

It was all a bit too frantic for my ears!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kick Back with nedhum on 09:59 - Jan 27 with 1083 viewsRs_Holy

Kick Back with nedhum on 00:15 - Jan 27 by barbicanranger

Appreciate I'm dredging up an old thread here and a bit late to the game in listening to this episode but just listened to the Ale Faurlin Kickback with Nedum. Couple of things struck me and I'm sure this is not news to a lot of us:

1). Redknap slagging Ale off when he got injured (ACL for the third time) at Burton away in the cup. Only just heard this tidbit but was shocked someone could say that to a player particularly someone who's been in the game as long as Harry and given his son's injury track record. I always thought Harry was a bit of toad but didn't expect that from him.

2). Privilege and luck in the game. The contrast between Nedum and Ale's careers are well highlighted by Nedum during the interview. Ale is a far more talented footballer than Nedum IMO but his background at City's academy and staying relatively injury free have led to a very comfortable career for Nedum vs. Ale. I appreciate everything is relative but after that first ACL when Ale was on the cusp of great things his career has been a fight.

That's all I've got for now, other than Ale is even more of legend from listening to that.

Can't get the Faulin interview... its actually the Hoillet one even tho it is labelled as Ale Faulin... oh bugger
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 10:00]
Kick Back with nedhum on 10:40 - Jan 27 with 1026 views1MoreBrightonR

Ned's a regular on Guardian Football Weekly now and comes across very well there.
Kick Back with nedhum on 10:50 - Jan 27 with 1006 viewsrobith

I always enjoy hearing from Nedum, because he usually has a slightly dissenting opinion that's worth listening to - for example I found his alternative view to the Lads Club of Hill, Derry and Barton quite illuminating. I was always taught in history if there's more than one actor, there's usually more than one persepctive
Kick Back with nedhum on 18:53 - Jan 27 with 875 viewsbarbicanranger

He's also a pundit on ESPN over here in the US for the World Cup and European Championship and he comes across very well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024