Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 12:53 - Mar 7 with 2200 viewsNewYorkRanger

Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Glory hunter, me

Fulham on 13:35 - Mar 7 with 2151 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

From the club website:

Tickets go on sale to Hoops Members and season tickets holders from 10am on Tuesday 8th March.

Should any tickets remain, they will be placed on general sale from 10am on Tuesday 15th March
Fulham on 13:50 - Mar 7 with 2113 viewsNewYorkRanger

Fulham on 13:35 - Mar 7 by BlackAndGoldRanger

From the club website:

Tickets go on sale to Hoops Members and season tickets holders from 10am on Tuesday 8th March.

Should any tickets remain, they will be placed on general sale from 10am on Tuesday 15th March

Thanks for that

Glory hunter, me

Fulham on 11:14 - Mar 9 with 1840 viewsTheChef

Is this still going to be a Saturday 3pm kick off?

Really?

Really??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fulham on 16:17 - Mar 9 with 1703 viewsPinnerPaul

Fulham are likely to have the league won by then and we already know there is no way we're making the play offs
Fulham on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 1456 viewsterryb

Fulham on 11:14 - Mar 9 by TheChef

Is this still going to be a Saturday 3pm kick off?

Really?

Really??

Hopes are increasing that this will be the case!

Sky have selected Hull - Huddersfield for the Friday night & Blackpool - Forest for the Saturday lunchtime. As we play on the Tuesday I can't see how they can now cover this. Apart from Saturday at 8.00pm of course.

Perhaps Clive's reply to Sky's invitation has upset them & they are "punishing" us!
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 13:47]
Fulham on 13:43 - Mar 12 with 1433 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham on 13:37 - Mar 12 by terryb

Hopes are increasing that this will be the case!

Sky have selected Hull - Huddersfield for the Friday night & Blackpool - Forest for the Saturday lunchtime. As we play on the Tuesday I can't see how they can now cover this. Apart from Saturday at 8.00pm of course.

Perhaps Clive's reply to Sky's invitation has upset them & they are "punishing" us!
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 13:47]

I don’t think the met would allow that.Can you imagine the carnage caused by 2,000 Fulham fans on the cheese and wine for 8 hours?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024