Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travelling in hope - Preview 18:55 - Mar 11 with 3008 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57272
Travelling in hope - Preview on 22:33 - Mar 11 with 2629 viewsderbyhoop

If you hadn't suggested the response to the Sky request, I'd have done the same.
You just needed to suggest a 3am meet, changing at 2 days notice to 1150pm.

Not that would carry any clout

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Travelling in hope - Preview on 22:58 - Mar 11 with 2586 viewsdaveB

You need to publish your reply to Sky, stick it on the patreon it will be worth paying for
Travelling in hope - Preview on 00:03 - Mar 12 with 2491 viewsjtuck

Love that prediction guy Mick is always so optimistic! Crazy to say 2-1 to Rangers. Clive seems much nearer the mark with his 0-2 loss prognostication.

LAranger

Travelling in hope - Preview on 09:51 - Mar 12 with 2159 viewsQPROslo

Travelling in hope - Preview on 00:03 - Mar 12 by jtuck

Love that prediction guy Mick is always so optimistic! Crazy to say 2-1 to Rangers. Clive seems much nearer the mark with his 0-2 loss prognostication.

We need to be optimistic/positive now. It will rub off on the players and our support at the game. We have a great record against Luton, we can continue it. Apart from any bent match officials or players, nobody knows if we are going to make the top 6 or not this season. Being positive about our chances rather than negative can only give the players more confidence, important we do this I think. Too much negativity around and it doesn't help. Come on URRRRR's.
Travelling in hope - Preview on 10:16 - Mar 12 with 2112 viewsNorthantsHoop

This could be the game our away form changes again, pretty good record at Luton. A draw here and a draw at Forest would be pretty good.
Still think we are doing well this season if we can remain within 2 or 3 points deficit of top 6 then every chance we can get in there, if we can regain that November and January form again.
Travelling in hope - Preview on 10:32 - Mar 12 with 2096 viewsterryb

It feels like a defeat to me, but I recently forecast that we would gain 9 points against Hull, Blackpool & Blackbrn. Confidently!

After watching some of the WBA Huddersfield match last night, I've come to the conclusion that it is better not to give predictions! How Albion gained a pont is beyond me & it was nearly all three. Without the penalty decision they woulld have lost, & possibly by four goals.

Thomas played like Willock has for most of the season & O'Brien was very good. Huddersfield looked & played like us at our best.
Travelling in hope - Preview on 17:00 - Mar 12 with 1791 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Been a good day for us with Blackburn and Sheff Utd both losing. We go 4th if we win…..

I know i know. Shut up CliveWilsonSaid!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Travelling in hope - Preview on 08:12 - Mar 13 with 1383 viewsthehat

A change of formation is so badly needed today 4,2,3,1 for me with Chair and Hendicks on the bench.

I doubt he will and his stubbornness might just prove our achilles heal this season……

Still as you say Clive we travel with hope…….

Come on you R’rrrs
Login to get fewer ads

Travelling in hope - Preview on 11:03 - Mar 13 with 1237 viewsdaveB

Travelling in hope - Preview on 08:12 - Mar 13 by thehat

A change of formation is so badly needed today 4,2,3,1 for me with Chair and Hendicks on the bench.

I doubt he will and his stubbornness might just prove our achilles heal this season……

Still as you say Clive we travel with hope…….

Come on you R’rrrs

a change of formation would still pretty much see the same 11, would just be an extra midfield player in for one of the centre halves. Personally think it would be a mistake to change system this late in the system, would come across as a panic move imo especially if it didn't work.
Travelling in hope - Preview on 17:05 - Mar 13 with 1032 viewsPinnerPaul

Travelling in hope - Preview on 00:03 - Mar 12 by jtuck

Maybe not so crazy after all!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024